Barbara Walters: Drew, tell me the story of your life in 2 minutes. Drew Barrymore: I was born at 11:05 a.m. in Bartman Memorial Hospital. I'm a 1)Pisces for the 2)Gemini rising. Barbara: Together? Dr

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We play music by Will Downing Answer a question about the meaning of the American dream And explain Leap Day, February twenty-ninth. (MUSIC) L

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 一 (My dream) Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges Good morning ! my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher.... As the whole world has its boundaries, limits an

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

The quick answer is that nobody knows. The long answer is that are lots of different theories. So, if youre interested, read on! Some theories of the purpose of dreams Freud believed that we dream so that we can release the deep, secret desires that

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音频杂志

《一起走过的日子》英文版 Life's not a dream When emptiness has spilled the scene When you walked away from me And told me love is only just a dream I have tried to say goodbye But words have gotten in the way Couldn't hold my feelings I j

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

我很喜欢的一首歌,并不象一般的乡村歌曲,很婉转动听, 希望 大家喜欢 Never Had A Dream Come True S Club 7 Everybody's got something they had to leave behind, One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time. There's no use lookin' back or wond

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sissel Kyrkjebo,挪威著名的女歌手,以其空灵清澈的音色踏入歌坛超过10年。《All Good Things》是Sissel首张唱流行曲的唱片,十一首歌曲虽然还可发现不少令人联想到Enya一类的音乐元素,但歌曲编排都渗入了具备时代感的流行曲节奏。唯一真正保留Sissel原来风格的,或

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

欢快的英文歌曲-we just laugh about it Youve been all around the world then search for life and have been lying on the bad time flow to mine unless like you are always first to ask daddy used to say that after this is a chat yeah yeah yeah yeah

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐随身听:Geri Halliwell - Calling(知行英语) 辣妹组合(Spice Girls)前主唱之一的生姜辣妹杰瑞.哈莉维尔(Geri Halliwell),单飞后的第二张专辑的Calling是首十分悦耳的歌曲,温柔的思念让人爱

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

1. Our miserable, detestable, deplorable jobs 1. 可怜可憎可悲的工作 If you love your job, great news. If youre like the other 95% of the population, then it sucks. Our jobs, although we may only be there for 40 hours a week, can feel like a

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. Henry David Thoreau 迷失自我,才能开始认识自我。亨利大卫梭罗 Everything about my future was ambiguously assumed. I would get into debt by going to college, then I would be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE (When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby We mighta took the long way We knew w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I had a very front-row seat to that struggle. 而我正是这种感受的亲历者。 My family has been part of that struggle for a very long time. 我的家庭长期以来一直经历着这种彷徨挣扎。 I come from a family that doesn't have a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

To: Divine Demon ~ From: Barbara Dear Divine Demon, I understand that we have not been together for very long, but I want to express to you the love that I feel. My life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. The

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词是ticket。 Ticket, 最常用的意思是指票。 A basketball ticket, 一张篮球票。 A lottery ticket, 一张彩票。不过,ticket也有别的意思,比如speeding ticket因为超速驾驶被开了罚单。 还有最

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

节奏布鲁斯:Cheryl Cole - Yeah Yeah 相关介绍 :切尔西天王阿什利-科尔的前妻谢莉尔近日推出了自己的最新专辑《Messy Little Raindrops》,在这张专辑的封面上,谢莉尔一身橙色与粉色相间的连衣裙配

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! 在一生有多少这样的时刻:我们对一个人朝思暮想,只想一把把他们从梦中拉出来,真切的拥抱

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When I first saw you, I saw love. 当我第一次看见你,我看见了爱情. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. 当你第一次触碰我,我感受到了爱情. And after all this time, you're still the one I love. 而到了现在,你仍然

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

先来感受一些比较奇葩的面试题: 以下是一些知名企业的奇葩面试题,你会答几个? 1、给你一盒铅笔,请列出10种非传统用法。(应聘谷歌行政助理) 2、如果你来自火星你该怎么办?(应聘

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

You look darkly on the day Memories to light your way A little sad but it's all right We are always living in twilight No one knocks upon your door Until you don't care anymore A little alone but it's all right We are always living in twilight Living

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅