Always And Forever Always and forever Each moment with you is just like a dream to me That somehow came true And I know tomorrow will still be the same Cos' we've got a life of love that won't ever ch

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第七辑

Everyone experiences unhappy times on occasion, but there is a big difference between experiencing a temporary bout of sadness and living a habitually unhappy life. Thats what chronically unhappy people do. 每个人都会时不时地觉得不开心,

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Loving You Minnie Riperton Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful Makin' love with you is all I want to do Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true Everything that I do is out of lovin' you

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

Yea yea yea It's midnight and Im awake in this empty room Thinking of you Alone its just me and my heart and the truth What do I do? Should I? Should I let you in? Should I? And let this thing begin Cause Im tired of hiding from you I need to know if

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

弗朗西斯?菲茨杰拉德(1896-1940),美国小说家。1896年9月24日生于明尼苏达州圣保罗市,父亲是家具商。他读完高中后考入普林斯顿大学,年轻时尝试写过剧本,1920年出版了长篇小说《人间天堂》

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

这首《Times of Your Life》翻唱自Paul Anka在70年代演唱的经典曲目,听到这首歌你会不由自主地想起过往的一些画面,并沉浸在深深的回忆中。王若琳的声音慵懒而感性,像冬日里若有若无的阳光般

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Everyone experiences unhappy times on occasion, but there is a big difference between experiencing a temporary bout of sadness and living a habitually unhappy life. Thats what chronically unhappy people do. 每个人都会时不时地觉得不开心,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

For once in my life I have someone who needs me Someone I've needed so long For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me somehow I know I'll be strong For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of Long before I knew Someone warm like you Wo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

摇滚:Thank You For a Lifetime 50 years ago a kid stood on the stage trying to hold his nerve till the moment that he heard the music i can see it now its so hard to believe so many things have changed but one thing stays the same the music and ive

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Do You Know Your Perception? 你知道你的知觉吗? Perception is a subjective experience. As we know, everyone has different feeling about the same thing, like the same expression show in the video, but it create different feeling in audiences

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

饶舌:B.o.B - Dont let me fall 相关介绍 :他起初是一个一直给很多说唱大佬唱伴唱和桥段的幕后歌手,凭借着自身的努力,终于厚积而薄发,出了一张可以令他从幕后走到台前的专辑。首播主打《

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Whether you want to live like a rock star or a cowboy, or become an urban gardener or just opt for the simple life, there is a town in America to suit everyones taste. Wannabe cowboys should head to Casper, Wyoming. Urbanites with a green thumb and a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

10 Things to Do Even if They Judge You What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Truth be told, no one has the right to judge you. People may have heard your stories, but they cant feel what you are going through; they arent l

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

There's a great song out there by Jimmy Cliff,one of reggae's top artists, that in six words summarizes just how you succeed in life: I want! I do! I get! These six words are a very powerful way of connecting what you want with what you will achieve.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

New Words lab n. 实验室,研究室 convince vt. 说服;使确信,使信服 hypnotize vt. 使着迷;对施催眠术;使恍惚vi. 施催眠术;使进入睡觉状态 humanity n. 人类;人道;仁慈;人文学科 outfit n. 机构;用具

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Promise yourself to dream more and hesitate less. 努力让自己多一点如心所愿,少一些己所不愿。 To believe in yourself more and judge yourself less by the accomplishments of others. 多一点相信自己,少一点将他人成就作为

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You can spend your whole life buildin' Somethin' from nothin' One storm can come and blow it all away Build it anyway You can chase a dream That seems so out of reach And you know it might not ever come your way Dream it anyway [chorus:] God is great

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲