时间:2019-03-02 作者:英语课 分类:英文摇滚歌曲


英语课

i always been the kind of girl that hid 1 my face

我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩

so afraid to tell the world what i've got 2 to say

很害怕告诉世界我要说什么

but i have this dream 3, right inside 4 of me, its time to let you know,

但是我有这个梦,就在我体内,是让你知道的时间了

to let you know,

是让你知道的时间了

this is real 5 this is me

这是真的 这是我

im exactly 6 where i suppose 7 to be now,

我现在准确的在我应该在的地方,

gonna let the light shine 8 on me.

将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。

now i found 9 who i am, there's no way to hold it in,

现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它,

no more hinding who i want to be,

不再隐藏我想变成谁

this is me.

这是我

now you know what its like to feel so in the dark 10

现在你知道在黑暗里是怎样的感受

and to dream about a life 11 where you're the shining 12 star

并且做一场你是生命闪烁的明星的梦

even 13 though 14 it seems 15 like its too far away

即使它看起来太遥远了

i have to believe 16 in myself 17 its the only way

唯一的方法是相信自己

this is real this me

这是真的 这是我

im exactly where i suppose to be now,

我现在准确的在我应该在的地方,

gonna let the light shine on me.

将要让灯光在我身上闪耀。

now i found who i am, there's no way to hold it in,

现在我发现了我是谁,没有任何方法去约束它,

no more hinding who i want to be,

不再隐藏我想变成谁

this is me.

这是我



hide 的过去式(分词)
  • He hid the letter in a drawer. 他把信藏在抽屉里。
  • She hid her worries behind an air of insouciance. 她掩饰着自己的烦恼,表现得无忧无虑。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
  • I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
  • I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
n.梦;梦想;v.做梦;向往
  • I remembered my grandfather in my dream last night.昨晚我梦见了我的外祖父。
  • It's my dream to win a Nobel Prize.我的理想是获得诺贝尔奖。
n.内部,内脏,内幕;adj.内部的,秘密的,户内的;prep.在...之内
  • Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
  • He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。
adj.真实的;非虚构的;真正的;非常的
  • You know her real name?你知道她的真正名字?
  • The real world does not look that way!现实世界不是这样的!
adv.准确地;严格地
  • What I want is exactly this one.我要的就是这一个。
  • I beg your pardon,what you say is not exactly correct.对不起,你说的话并不完全对。
v.料想,猜测;假定,以为;(祈使句)让,设
  • I suppose he will be back by eight o'clock.我想他八点钟以前会回来。
  • Suppose he can't come,who will do the work?如果他不能前来,谁来做这项工作呢?
vi.发光;照耀,闪耀
  • The stars shine in the sky.星星在天空闪烁.
  • The sun is shinning brightly.今天阳光格外明媚。
v.建立,创立,创办;vbl.(find的过去分词)找到
  • I found him at home.我发现他在家。
  • The United Nations was found in 1945.联合国于1945年成立。
adj.黑色的;暗的;黑暗的
  • The night is too dark for us to see.夜间太暗,我们看不见。
  • The sky was dark blue and clear when the moon came up.月亮出来时,天空是深蓝色的,非常晴朗。
n.生活;生命
  • The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
  • At last he knew the meaning of life.终于,他知道了生命的意义。
adj.光亮的;华丽的v.发光( shine的现在分词)
  • Although the sun was shining it wasn't very warm. 尽管太阳高照,却不很暖和。
  • The windows were shining in the reflected rays of the setting sun. 窗户上闪耀着落日的余晖。
adj.平坦的,偶数的,相等的;adv.甚至,恰好,正当
  • It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
  • He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。
conj.虽然,尽管;即使;可是,不过,然而;adv.可是,不过,然而
  • It's quite pleasant today,though the wind is rather cool.尽管风有点凉,今天天气还是很不错的。
  • I will have a try even though I should fail.哪怕失败,我也要试一下。
v.好像,仿佛( seem的第三人称单数 )
  • She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
  • Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。
v.相信;认为
  • Believe it or not,that's the way it is.信不信由你,反正事情就是这样。
  • I believe what you say.我相信你的话。
pron.我自己
  • Should I do it myself?我应该自己做吗?
  • I woke up to find myself in the hospital.我醒来发现自己在医院里。