下面是小编为大家推荐的双语阅读文摘,下面一起来看下吧. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. Henry David Thoreau 迷失自我,才能开始认识自我。亨利大卫梭罗 Everything about my future was a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、 Yesterday is a memory tommorrow is a dream so live for todayjust do it right now.I believe if you can dream it you can make it ,ifyou do you will win if you don't you won't.Believe in youself trustyouself try your best. don't give up ,never give

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

英语励志句子1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes. 杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。 2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship. 比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。 3、

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

it's undeniable that we should be together it's unbelievable how i use to say that i'd fall never the basis is need to know if you don't know just how i feel then let me show you now that i'm for real if all things in time time will i reveal yeah one

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: Hey, let's eat out tonight. B: What's the occasion? You won the lottery? A: No. Just want to relax a little bit. You don't have to win the lottery to relax, do you? B: Well, I am kind of broke. A: Come on. It's on me. B: Really? It's very nice of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Food for thought 精神食粮 There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real! When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the clo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

With me in the rising sun, with me when the day is done The kindness of Your heart, the kindness of Your heart Never failing in the night, in Your presence I will find The kindness of Your heart, the kindness of Your heart Your goodness, Your goodnes

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

What You Wanna Be 演唱者:Darin 英文歌词 歌曲的童音部分超级可爱,相信听过的人都会喜欢的! doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Your Excellency, Ladies and Gentlemen: 尊敬的阁下,女士们先生们: I take great pleasure in formally welcoming you and Madam Liu to Buckingham Palace on the occasion of your State Visit to the United Kingdom. You are certainly no stranger

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

经典歌曲:peerless 本歌曲真名为:b what u wanna b doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer why not president, be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be jus

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Have a little love on a little honeymoon You got a little dish and you got a little spoon A little bitty house and a little bitty yard A little bitty dog and a little bitty car Well, it's alright to be little bitty A little hometown in a big old city

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

So I know TED is about a lot of things that are big, 我知道TED总是谈一些大事 but I want to talk to you about something very small. 但是我想讲一件微不足道的小事 So small, it's a single word. 小到只有一个词 The word is mi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

A man had a little daughteran only and much-loved child. He lived for hershe was his life. So when she became ill, he became like a man possessed, moving heaven and earth to bring about her restoration to health. His best efforts, however, proved una

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

At last my love has come along, My lonely days are over And life is like a song Oooooh yeah At last the skies above are blue And my heart was wrapped in clovers The night I looked at you I found a dream that i could speak to, A dream that i could cal

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I was always the smallest kid on my team 我一直是队里个子最小的 when it comes to basketball, i was always the smallest kid on my team 说到篮球,我一直是队里个子最小的 You know everything happens for a reason 凡事有因 He

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

1. Our miserable, detestable, deplorable jobs 1. 可怜可憎可悲的工作 If you love your job, great news. If you're like the other 95% of the population, then it sucks. Our jobs, although we may only be there for 40 hours a week, can feel like a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5 Common Mistakes of People in Their 20s Youre in your 20s and you feel like you have all the time and energy to do whatever you want from partying til dawn with your friends down to eating whatever you like. But the 20s are just like any other life

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

少女米奇桃瑞斯(Demi Lovato)的梦想是成为一名歌手,她非常希望能参加一个很有名的音乐夏令营去见识一下。可是参加这个音乐夏令营的费用极其高昂,米奇根本负担不起。庆幸的是,米奇的母亲在夏令营找到了一份厨师的工作,这样米奇也可以借口在厨房帮忙混了进来。一次

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Leona Lewis - I See You Walking through a dream I see you My light in darkness breathing hope of new life Now I live through you and you through me Enchanting I pray in my heart that this dream never ends I see me through your eyes Living through lif

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

It's too late to change your mind Even know this fragile world is tearing apart at the scene You can't wash these sins away The sicking feeling Everyday I'm waking up with someone else's life Is it so hard for you? Cause it's so hard for me To believ

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲