Row your boat 划船歌 歌词: Row,row,row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily,merrily,merrily,merrily, Life is like a dream 划小船 划啊,划啊,划小船, 轻轻地划在小溪里, 真高兴啊,真高兴啊, 生活象梦一样

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

turn around to see you in a crowded place i watch for the emotions on a guarded face saying lead me on victim of a dream and a memory but when i try to break free you say to me c'mon lead me on a matt

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

I want to move, but I need to have a job in the new city first. I want a relationship, and I'll get one as soon as I lose ten pounds. I'll pursue my passion, as soon as I have enough money in the bank. 我想要搬家,不过首先我必须在新城市

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? 如果知道没有人在旁边指指点点,你会以一种的不同方式来做事吗? Truth be told, no one has the right to judge you. People may have heard your stories, but the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

A dream is to a man what wings are to a bird. With a dream in the deep heart's core, a man is spontaneously driven to hitch his wagon to a star. A dream is an inexhaustible source of energy that keeps our enthusiasm burning, and kindles our desire to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Im sitting here Thinking bout How im gon-na do without You around in my life and how am I I gon' get by I ain't got no days Just lonely nights You want the truth Well girl im not alright Feel out of place and out of time I think im gonna lose my mind

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听英文歌:It s OK -Atomic Kitten It's OK歌词 It s OKWell, I remember all the nights I used to stay at home (home) On the phone (phone), all night long Used to talk about all the things we really wanna do I believed in you I remember ho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Reality 歌手:Richard Sanderson Met you by surprise I didn't realize That my life would change forever Saw you standing there I didn't know I cared There was something special in the air Dreams are my realize The only kind of real fantasy Illusion

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

it's undeniable that we should be together it's unbelievable how i use to say that i'd fall never the basis is need to know if you don't know just how i feel then let me show you now that i'm for real if all things in time time will i reveal yeah one

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

The radiance falls on all of us, and we are nothing without each other. 只有和大家团结在一起,每个人才是光芒四射的。 Instead, I flew back to Oregon, 可现实是,我飞回了俄勒冈, and as I watched the evergreens and rai

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

在这一年里你想超越自己,过上你念念不忘、梦寐以求的生活,实现遥不可及的梦。梦想年复一年地徘徊,直到你明白如果再不做点什么,你将会淡忘它的存在。现在新的一年就在眼前!你要

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 只有付出的爱是痛苦的,但比这更痛苦是爱一个人却没有勇气让那人

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

But believe it or not, there's an escapist in all of us. But some of us tend to take escapism to the next level and this can be quite bad. In this article, I will identify 9 signs of being an escapist. So if you want to know whether you are an escapi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

玛丽亚凯莉(英语:Mariah Carey,1970年3月27日-),美国天后级歌手、唱片制作人、词曲作家、演员。她的母亲是拥有爱尔兰血统的白人歌剧女歌手,而曾任航空工程师的父亲则拥有非洲及委内

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Turn out the lights Feed the fire till my soul breathes free My heart is high as the waves above me Don't need to understand Too lost to lose Don't fight my tears, cuz they feel so good And I, I will remember how to fly Unlock the heavens in my mind

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

听歌学英语:听见梦想的声音 What Are Dreams Made Of 希拉里达芙,2001年因主演迪士尼的电视剧《新成长的烦恼》而人气爆红,2003年基于该电视剧改编的电影《平民天后》,将她带上大银幕。这首

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more, you open the door And

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return. But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 只有付出的爱是痛苦的,但比这更痛苦是爱一个人却没有勇气让那人

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I've got no need for open roads 'Cause all I own fits on my back I see the world from rusted trains And always know I won't be back 'Cause all my life is wrapped up in today No past or future here If I find my name's no good I just fall out of line B

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel. 只有付出的爱是痛苦的,但比这更痛苦是爱一个人却没有勇气让那

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文