歌曲:top of the world 歌手:丁文琪 专辑:骗子 such a felling's soming over me there is wonder in most everything i see not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes and i won't be surpr

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

广告常用形容词: Advertisement Adjectives: 1.dry 干的;干燥的 * I hate the dry air in Beijing. (我讨厌北京干燥的空气。) * I think you cooked this chicken too long. It ta

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

09 Describing Winds and Storms GLOSSARY its just (ones) luck a phrase used when one is complaining about having badluck, used to introduce an example of how one has bad luck * Its just our luck that housing prices fell by almost 20% right after we bo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之旅行交通购物

[00:05.68]Only you have that magic technique [00:09.28]When we sway I go weak [00:12.36]I can hear the sound of violins [00:17.24]Long before it begins [00:21.80]Make me thrill as only you know how [00:23.56]Sway me smooth, sway me now [00:28.76]Like

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—大喜之日

The two-week vacation at the end of summer school ended yesterday. Kevin had gone nowhere during his vacation. He had the money, but he hated to travel alone. He used to take vacations with Gary, his youngest brother, but they had a big argument at t

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

She's a whistle on the wind 她是清风中的一抚 A feather on the breeze 她是微风中的飘羽 A ripple on the stream 她是溪流中的涟漪 She is sunlight on the sea 她是海面上的耀辉 She's a soft summer rain 她是一场柔润的夏雨

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

经典句型:What a beautiful scene on the sea! 海上的风景真美啊! A:What a beautiful scene on the sea! 甲:海上的风景真美啊! B:The sea is so calm today. 乙:今天风平浪静的。 A:I hope the sea will remain calm all the way. 甲

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

I love mountains. I much prefer them to every other kind of natural feature. They are much better than the sea, beaches, deserts, etc. Mountains are so cool. They rise up so high into the sky. I cant stop looking at mountains, wherever I am in the wo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

核心句型: I'm sure you'll walk over all the other competitors. 我肯定你能轻易胜过其他对手。 walk over直译过来就是:从上面走过去,这个短语的正确意思是:轻松打败,轻而易举地胜过。因此,当美国

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

影片对白 Sabrina: Linus. Linus: Hello, Sabrina. I have a message from David. He won't be able to make it . He sent me. I'm sorry, you're upset. Of course. Sabrina: Yes, no, um. I don't know. I'm a little tired. Why didn't he come? Linus: He was on h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Deck the Halls Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

i know your eyes in the morning sun i feel you touch me in the pouring rain and the moment that you wander far from me i wanna feel you in my arms again then you come to me on a summer breeze keep me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

I had a dream Strange it may seem It was my perfect day Open my eyes I realize This is my perfect day Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Do-do-do-do Birds in the sky They look so high This

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Softly he feathers my skin, Taking my fears with him, So lets not let it begin just yet, The whole of our lives are yet. Sadly he leaves no trace, Keeping his word and grace, And who am I to ruin his mind? God keep me silent. To make this first love

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A very special teacher in a high school had a husband who died suddenly of a heart attack. About a week after his death, she shared some of her thoughts with a classroom of students. As the late afternoon sunlight shined through the classroom windows

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

It begins as a whisper, a promise. _____________1_____________. That breeze became a wind. A wind, my brothers, of sacrifice, a wind of freedom, a wind of justice, a wind of vengeance. _____________2___________. I will attack the Greeks with my entir

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

听歌学英语:你的爱有多深How Deep Is Your Love I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again And you come to me on a summer breeze Kee

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

今天,之所以区别于昨天,恰恰是因为昨天的感受依然在我们心中《与青春有关的日子》 如果能用代表作来记载the Cranberries(小红莓乐队,又译卡百利)的成长历程,很愿意把Dreams比作空灵、未经尘世浊染的孩童, 把Zombie视为叛逆、狂野不羁的少年,把Never grow old看

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

你的爱有多深---how deep is your love I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again And you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Picked you out and picked you up Hoping that my luck would change I let the summer fill my lungs And superstition fill my brain Dandelion A million little wishes float across the sky But it's a waste of breath and it's a waste of time I know Cause ju

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐