[00:02.82]Uhh! [00:05.82]We fish a lot. 我们常去钓鱼 [00:10.18]And every night, we read a book. 我们每晚读书 珍妮,他好聪明 [00:13.90]Hes so smart,Jenny . [00:16.94]Youd be so proud of him. 你会为他骄傲 [00:23.30]I am. 我是很

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-阿甘正传

Steve is chatting with his sister, Diana. S: Gee, Diana, you're always at home. Don't you have any friends to go out with? D: Sure, I do. But all my friends are either out shopping or they're boring.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Now, while the smell wafts over you, let me tell you the history of an idea. 现在,趁着香味还萦绕在你们周围,我来为你们介绍一个想法形成的过程。 Everything that you're smelling in here is made up of atoms that come fro

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

W: Good morning, Jim! M: Good morning, Emma! A lovely day, isn't it? W: Yes, it is. The sun is shining. There is no wind, only a pleasant breeze. M: It is the best season for a picnic right now. Have you decided the place for your picnic? W: We have

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Fatima: It's a beautiful day but so hot! Navid: It will be cooler on the water. Fatima: Yes, I can feel the breeze now. This was a lovely idea. Navid: I'm so glad you like boats. Fatima: I've never been on a boat like this before. How far is it to th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

人在害怕的时候会做出什么样的反应,今天学习的一个词汇是不寒而栗 Maura: We can say, when you feel afraid, that you have shivers down your spine. Harp: Yes, shivers down your spine. Maura: And a shiver is usually something

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

The Grass so little has to do - A Sphere of simple Green - With only Butterflies to brood And Bees to entertain - And stir all day to pretty Tunes The Breezes fetch along - And hold the Sunshine in its lap And bow to everything - And thread the Dews,

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Hiking in fall Its cool today. Its good to go hiking in fall. Its pretty cool with the breeze blowing around in fall. Its quite of you to see those leaves turning red while hiking.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

I had a dream Strange it may seem It was my perfect day I opened my eyes I realized This is my perfect day I hope you'll never grow old Hope you'll never grow old Hope you'll never grow old Hope you'll never grow old Birds in the sky They look so hig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Made of snow is her heart and her soul, living only from winter ice and the breeze, so cold. Daughter of Spring and Frost, no warmth in her heart. Daughter of Spring and Frost no warmth in her heart until he came? Lel- oh- Lel -oh -Lel - play your fl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这首《Fly Love》是3D动画片《里约大冒险》的插曲,杰米福克斯低低的嗓音配上温馨甜蜜的歌词使得整首歌充满了浪漫的气息。 Fly Love Jamie Foxx Wasn't really thinking, wasn't looking wasn't searching for an

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

The most quintessential American idioms 不同的文化环境里有不同的文化习俗和传统。因此,也会衍生出一些极具本国特色的俚语表达。 Idiom: 俚语 Quintessential: /?kw?nt??s?n?(?)l/ 典型的,精髓的 #1.A piece o

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Run fast, said the Scarecrow to the Lion, and get out of this deadly flower bed as soon as you can. 快跑,稻草人对狮子说,竭尽全力,快快跑出这个让人送命的花床。 We will bring the little girl with us, but if you should fa

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

The Grass so little has to do - A Sphere of simple Green - With only Butterflies to brood And Bees to entertain - And stir all day to pretty Tunes The Breezes fetch along - And hold the Sunshine in its lap And bow to everything - And thread the Dews,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

How Deep Is Your Love 歌手:Bee Gees I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again Then you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in yo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

《疑犯追踪第二季》该剧讲述了一名中情局特工伪造自己的死亡后与一名神秘富豪联手对抗最危险的罪犯。他们均认为现有司法体系对这些穷凶极恶之徒无能为力,维持正义的唯一方式就是以

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Working coast to coast Sleeping on a train Caught between The settled life And on the road again People often ask me Where it is Im from Find it hard to tell them So I say it in a song Eagle in the mountains Floating on a breeze Shark out in the ocea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

When the ices melt I admit I felt A lifting in my heart Every land becomes an island Everywhere a paradise Oh my, it's so divine There's no more snow at Christmas time Just summer rains So I hung up my hat, scarf and coat Put on my birthday suit Even

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Temporarily, I lost my mind, but it feels alright When you're here with me, I get so high I taste you on my lips, and you begin, to get under my skin You know I can't resist, letting you in Right where I wanna be With you inside of me And I cant hard

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

未觉池塘春草梦,阶前梧桐已秋声。经过多雨的春季和炎热的夏季,飒爽秋风如约而至。关于秋日,你知道怎样用英文去描述它吗? 1.It seems that fall has begun. 秋天似乎来了。 Notes:seem是一个常用

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语