Let's Talk About Love Celine Dion Everywhere I go all the places that I’ve been Every smile is a new horizon on a land I’ve never seen There are people around the world - different faces different

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

Snowbird Beneath its snowy mantle cold and clean, the unborn grass lies waiting for its coat to turn to green. The snow bird sings a song he always sings, and speaks to me of flowers that will bloom a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

Knock Three Times Hey, girl, what you doing down thee? Dancing alone every night while I live right above you? I can hear your music playing; I can feel your body swaying. One floor below me, you don*

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第四辑

I live in the city that near the sea, so I can go to the beach ofen. In the summer, the weather is such hot and I like to go to beach with my friends in the evening. When we ride the bike, the sea breeze is so cool, it drives away the hotness. We pla

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

meteorology 气象学 atmosphere 大气 climate 气候 elements 自然力量(风 、雨) temperature 气温 to be warm, to be hot 天气热 to be cold 天气冷 frost 霜 hail 冰雹 snow 雪 thunder 雷 wind 风 mist 雾 cloud 云 haze 霾 rain 雨

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

《红衣女郎》主题曲:I Just Called To Say I Love You 一位盲人歌手,一首经典情歌,一部婚外情的电影。这是电影《红衣女郎》(The Woman In Red)的插曲,十年前第一次听到,直至今天仍然喜欢。没有四

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

no new year’s day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away no first of spring no song to sing in fact here’s just another ordinary day no april rain no flowers bloom no wedding

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

My thoughs can be so vicious Committed to a plan The fear becomes ambitious Taking me till I am gone I don't know how it starded Beating up myself I've come to realize I barely carry on each day This life is so destructive It's blowing out my mind My

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I had a dream 我做了一个梦 strange it may seem 尽管看来很奇怪 It was my perfect day 那是我完美的一天 Open my eyes 睁开双眼 I realize this is my perfect day 我意识到,这是属于我的完美一天 Hope you never grow old

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

in a little while surely you'll be back in a little while i'll be there in a little while this hurt will hurt no more i'll be home, love when the night takes a deep breath and the daylight has no end

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

1. Any day will do. 哪一天都行。 2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。 3. Go down to business. 言归正传。 4. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 5. He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。 6. t was somethi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

听力题目: 19.(A). The governor is having a swimming party. (B). Part of the airplane wing is burning. (C). The poplar trees are swaying in the breeze. (D). People are changing their attitudes. 20.(A). Joe is a trooper. (B). Joe is very honest.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

与天气相关的英语短语 1. What's up with him today? He has a face like thunder! 他今天怎么了?他看着怒气冲冲的。 2. I'm a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fair-weather friends. 我对约翰和大卫

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、with+宾语+不定式 通常表示不定式所表示的动作尚未发生或在当时看来尚未发生。如: The person with the most to lose is the director. 损失最大的是主任。 With all this work to do, I won't have time to go out. 有

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

La isla bonita last night i dreamt of sanpedro 昨夜,我梦见sanPedro just like i'd never gone,i knew the song仿佛我从未去过,我知道这首歌 a young girl with eyes like the desert一位女郎眼神冷如荒漠 it all seems like yesterday,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1.Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart themusic of the ripples. 有看不见的手,如懒懒的轻风,在我心上奏着潺潺的乐。 2.What language is thine, sea? The language of eternal question. Whatlanguage i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

难以停止的怀念:Boyzone - Nothing Without You Artist:Boyzone Song:Nothing Without You On the cover stone streets on the summer lights Taste the salt and the breeze as it blows by All the sand is a white as snow Hear the waves as they race

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英文歌词: Sarah Connor : I Believe In You Hey hey hey You went to the heart of me girl And in a way way way You are the start of me (you) And no matter where when how You're always a part of me So listen to me girl girl girl I fight for what I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

一位盲人歌手,一首经典情歌,一部婚外情的电影。这是电影《红衣女郎》(The Woman In Red)的插曲,十年前第一次听到,直至今天仍然喜欢。没有四月的阴雨,没有鲜花盛开没有分发的夹心巧克力糖果,没有秋风送爽,没有落叶缤纷,甚至不是鸟儿南飞的季节。事实上,这只是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

与天气有关的口语 1. What's up with him today? He has a face like thunder! 他今天怎么了?他看着怒气冲冲的。 2. I'm a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fair-weather friends. 我对约翰和大卫有点

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语