3 Pines 松树 John Ruskin 约翰拉斯金 The pine, placed nearly always among scenes disordered and desolate, brings into them all possible elements of order and precision. Lowland trees may lean to this side and that, though it is but a meadow bre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

What is your direction indicator of ascended One windy spring day, I observed young people having fun using the wind to fly their kites. Multicolored creations of varying shapes and sizes filled the skies like beautiful birds darting and dancing. As

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

She's got a heart like California 她有颗像加州一般热血的心 And a smile like a Hollywood dream 犹如好莱坞般梦幻的微笑 She's like a sunset back in Florida 她的背影就好比佛罗里达的夕阳 And a top-down summer breeze 从头

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

la isla bonita 演唱者:Alizee 英文歌词 风光秀丽的小岛 Last night I dreamt of San Pedro昨夜我梦见圣彼得罗 Just like I\'d never gone, I knew the song就像我从未离去,我熟悉这首歌 A young girl with eyes like the dese

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

2006年卖座黑马《舞出我人生》的续集。当离经叛道的街舞者安蒂转学到马里兰艺术学院,她发现自己在新环境里难以适应。当他获得与全校最炙手可热的舞者查斯同台表演的机会,两人要连手挑战巴尔的摩地下尬舞大赛,她终于找到实现梦想与融入当地两全其美的办法。 Artist:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la la la, la la

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Faith Hill - BREATHE 专辑:BREATHE Breathe (Holly Lamar, Stephanie Bentley) I can feel magic floating in the air Being with you gets me that way I watch the sunlight dance across your face And I've never been this swept away All my thoughts just see

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

No new years's day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away no first of spring no song to sing in fact here's just another ordinary day No April rain no flowers bloom no wedding saturday within the month of June But what it is Is s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

The Cranberries中文名叫卡百利或者小红莓乐队,成立于1990年代,被视为爱尔兰历史上最伟大的另类摇滚乐队之一。Never Grow Old 是The Cranberries《wake up and smell the coffee》/《在咖啡香中醒来》的一首

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I had a dream Strange it may seem It was my perfect day Open my eyes I realize This is my perfect day Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Do-ru-do-du Do-ru-do-du Do-ru-do-do-ru-do Do-ru-do-d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

今天我们还要讲几个由 shoot 这个词发展而成习惯用语。第一个是: shoot from the hip。Hip是臀部也是髋关节的部位。这个习惯用语让我们想起当年粗旷甚至野蛮的美国西部生活。 当时人不离枪、枪

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Todd: Hello can you say your name please? Kate: My name is Kate. Todd: Ok Kate where are you from? Kate: Im from New Zealand. Todd: Oh are you from Auckland? Kate: No, Im from Wellington, the capital city. Todd: Oh Wellington is the capital? Is it in

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

B baffle,besiege,bestow,betray,blend,boom,boost,boycott, breeze,broaden,burnish,bustle, C calculate,cease,censor,certify,charge,chase,chatter,cherish, chew,choke,chop,circulate,claim, clarify,clatter,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

英文歌词: So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? Did they get you to trade Your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

经典歌曲-你的爱有多深 how deep is your love-bee gees 选自电影 《尖峰时刻》 I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain and the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Todd: Hello can you say your name please? Kate: My name is Kate. Todd: Ok Kate where are you from? Kate: Im from New Zealand. Todd: Oh are you from Auckland? Kate: No, Im from Wellington, the capital city. Todd: Oh Wellington is the capital? Is it in

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

See what it's like under the tree.Darkness is closing in. 看看树下是什么情况 黑夜即将降临 I want to find somewhere to shelter for the night. 我要找个可以过夜的地方 You know, this wouldn't be a bad place, actually, for a shel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

There you go Flashing fever from your eyes Hey baby Come over here and shut them tight I'm not denying We're flying above it all Hold my hand don't let me fall You've such amazing grace I've never felt this way Oh show me heaven Cover me Leave me bre

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 under the weather face like thunder breeze hot and cold Practical Sentence under the weather eg: I am feeling a bit under weather today. face like thunder eg: Whats up with him? He has a face like thunder. bre

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Darkness reigns around A phantom breeze caresses me Crawls into my skin Makes me shiver cold At last my purpose found Life no longer impresses me My soul I'm giving in In mercy of any god Lay your healing breath for me to rest upon Death I fear not,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲