Lesson 36 Text A Three Wishes Once upon a time , there lived a woodman and his wife. They were very poor, and they lived in a cottage on the edge of a forest. Every day, the woodman would set out earl

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

No New Year's Day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy heart to give away No first of spring, no song to sing. In fact it's just another ordinary day No April rain, no flowers bloom No wedding Saturday within the month of June But what it is is s

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Top Of The World Such a feeling*s coming over me. There is a wonder in most everything I see. Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes, and I won*t be surprised if it*s a dream. Everything I wan

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第四辑

Vincent Starry , starry night paint your palette blue and grey Look out on a summer's day With eyes that know the darkness in my soul Shadows on the hills , sketch the trees and the daffodils Catch th

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

I Just Called To Say I Love You Stevie Wonder No New Year's Day to celebrate No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away No first of spring No song to sing In fact here's just another ordinary day

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

每个办公室都有,至少有一个讨人厌的同事。而这种人往往还不会意识到自己有多烦人!今天我们EnglishPod中国就要和这种人打交道,还要告诉TA别再来烦我了! 重点词汇: 1. cut that out 停止(做

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Keeps repeating itself, what else can I say You wondering why I act this way Never should have gave you the time of day There must of been a gust of wind Cause you change your mind everytime it blows And you just changed it a motherfvckin again You j

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I believe in you 英文歌词: Sarah Connor : I Believe In You Hey hey hey You went to the heart of me girl And in a way way way You are the start of me (you) And no matter where when how You're always a part of me So listen to me girl girl girl I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

1. What's up with him today? He has a face like thunder! 他今天怎么了?他看着怒气冲冲的。 2. I'm a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fair-weather friends. 我对约翰和大卫有点失望,原来他们不

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Breakaway Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreamin' of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray Tryin' hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me Want

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:Top of the world 歌曲:top of the world 歌手:丁文琪 such a felling's soming over me there is wonder in most everything i see not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes and i won't be surprised if it's a dream everything i

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

God works. 上帝的安排。 Not so bad. 不错。 No way! 不可能! Don't flatter me. 过奖了。 Hope so. 希望如此。 Go down to business. 言归正传。 I'm not going. 我不去了。 Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗? I do

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

经典歌曲-世界之巅top of the world 卡朋特 Top of The World Such a feeling's coming over me There is wonder in most everything I see Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes And I won't be surprised if it's a dream Everything I want th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Stay away from him. 别靠近他。 Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。 Right over there. 就在那里。 Doggy bag. 打包袋。 That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。 Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。 Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。 I am the one we

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Sarah Connor : I Believe In You 这首歌选自Sarah Connor发表于2008年的专辑《Sexy As Hell》,这张专辑结合了不同的曲风,是一张混合了Hip Pop和RB元素的性感流行歌曲专辑。I believe in you虽然不是专辑主打,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Autumn is the season of harvest, harvest success, to capture the feelings, their own in a very subtle way to grow up a lot; Autumn is the reincarnation of the mark, take a look at this day last year, photos of himself now have not identified a; in th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Heartless---Kanye West In the night I hear them talk, The coldest story ever told, Somewhere far along this road He lost his soul, To a woman so heartless How could you be so heartless? How could you be so Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo Ju

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

爱着你就是日日夜夜的想着你,骄傲自豪的谈论着你;爱着你就是眷恋你温暖的怀抱,你深情的吻、你亲切的微笑和你满怀爱意的声音;爱着你就是从来不会忘记我们一起走过的坎坷、我们一

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

atmosphere 大气 climate 气候 elements 自然力量(风 、雨) temperature 气温 to be warm, to be hot 天气热 to be cold 天气冷 frost 霜 hail 冰雹 snow 雪 thunder 雷 wind 风 mist 雾 cloud 云 haze 霾 rain 雨 downpour, shower 暴雨

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Surmounting Life's Obstacles - Do You Cling to What You Were Before? 跨越生命中的障碍 您还坚持原来的样子吗? A little stream flowed down from a high mountain far, far away through many villages and forests, until it reached a desert.

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文