14 A Suspicious Neighbor GLOSSARY shady character a suspicious person; a person whom one thinks probably does bad things* Mr. Arquize is a shady character because he never says hi or even looks atme when we pass each other in the street. to shoot the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

4. 看来这里的食物我吃不惯。 The food here doesn't seem to agree with me. 5. 你有没有看到座位上的钥匙? Do you happen to see the key on the seat? 6. 我懂你说的意思,但我不能同意。 I see what you mean, but I cann

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Topics: Ask an American-Drought and a new gold rush; vendor versus salesman versus pitcher; to clinch versus to breeze into versus to blow away; pronouncing bird versus beard versus bear Words: dried up water level underwater gold sluice box trap edd

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

On this Moment of Science Don and Yael answer the age-old question: Do pigs sweat? D: Congratulations on completing your PhD in Zoology this week, Yael. That makes six advanced degrees for you and eleven for me. Y: Well, we want to make sure Moment o

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

060 The Angel When a good kid dies, an angel with white wings comes down from the sky. The angel embraces the kid, and flies around everywhere showing him beautiful things. She takes him to places where there are beautiful flowers and angels sing. Th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(288) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

The boys were going to the beach. Dad was going to drive them to the beach. The drive to the beach would take an hour. Dave and Dick loved the beach. They also loved the drive to the beach. They loved to look out the window. They loved to stick their

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

How Deep Is Your Love 你的爱有多深 1977年格莱美最佳流行组合比吉斯(Bee Gees)《你的爱有多深》,好象是深陷爱情中的一方对另一半的询问:在最幽暗的时刻,你就是引领我的光芒;可是,在你心

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

超甜蜜Glee欢乐合唱团2.4男女对唱Lucky 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第四集会有很多组的合唱表演,不管是女女还是男男,听来最甜的莫过于这首Lucky,原唱是格莱美最佳男歌手Jason Mraz,新人Sam跟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Lesson 33 Weather Forecast 第33课 天气预报 A:Nasty weather, isn't it? A:这天儿真糟糕,你说呢? B:Yes. It certainly is. It was sunny and warm yesterday. There was no wind, only a pleasant breeze. But the wind is really blowing hard

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Starry, starry night paint满天星的夜里 Your palette blue and grey你的调色板呈蓝色和灰色 Look out on a summers day在夏天里 With eyes the know the darkness in my soul从我的眼睛里看到的只有黑暗 Shadows on the hills sketch the trees在我的心里上上形成的

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I love mountains. I much prefer them to every other kind of natural feature. They are much better than the sea, beaches, deserts, etc. Mountains are so cool. They rise up so high into the sky. I cant stop looking at mountains, wherever I am in the wo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Live in the Now 活在当下 When it comes to luck, you make your own. Bruce Springsteen It is easy to get so caught up in our own little worlds that we become oblivious to the other people, places, and

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

A sepal, petal, and a thorn Upon a common summer's morn - A flask of Dew - A Bee or two - A Breeze - a caper in the trees - And I'm a Rose! A few lines and there is an idyllic summer image. She herself becomes the rose. In her is the sepal protecting

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Nobody knows this little Rose - It might a pilgrim be Did I not take it from the ways And lift it up to thee. Only a Bee will miss it - Only a Butterfly, Hastening from far journey - On its breast to lie - Only a Bird will wonder - Only a Breeze will

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

王菀之-Love Has It All Love has it all beckons softly with its call Night day E're spreading its silky wings on its way Love has it all gently falls to the lonely melting heart And giving it a fresh new start Love has it all hot cold emotion Wild f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Will Young - Disconnected 相关介绍:Will Young 在2002年赢得首届英国流行偶像比赛而成名,他是歌手和演员,他在2002年3月公开自己的同性恋身份,和有才的Sam Sparro、Clay Aiken 一样,对于自

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Can't Fight The Moonlight Under a lover's sky I'm gonna be with you And no one's gonna be around If you think that you won't fall Well just wait until, 'till the sun goes down Underneath the starlight starlight There's a magical feeling so right It w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Shane: I remember all my life Raining down as cold as ice A shadow of a man A face through a window crying in the night The night goes into Morning, just another day Happy people pass my way Looking in their eyes I see a memory I never realized How h

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The smell of beef stew wafts from a kitchen as a brigade of volunteers put their cooking skills to use on a recent Saturday evening in Tokyos commuter belt. 最近一个星期六的夜晚,东京的上班族聚居区,炖牛肉的香味从厨房飘来

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There you go Flashing fever from your eyes Hey baby Come over here and shut them tight I'm not denying We're flying above it all Hold my hand Don't let me fall You've such amazing grace I've never felt this way Ohhh, show me heaven Cover me Leave me

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐