Don't know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentallike on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.04

Unit 15 DIALOGUE I A Beijing Opera Fan A: I've sensed a boom in the recreational activities of the Chinese. B: You really keep your eyes open. Yes, more and more people are taking part in various kind

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

balmy,['bɑ:mi] adj (气候)温和的=mild=pleasant;止痛的,安慰的=soothing 【例】a balmy breeze 一阵温和的微风 【记】源于:balm 【反】inclement(adj 恶劣的);piquant(adj 辛辣的)

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

歌词如下: Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la. Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la, la la la la la la Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la. Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Social Relations Susan Nick and Susan had been childhood sweethearts. Now, Nick collected enough courage to ask her the most important of all questions. There are quite a lot of advantages to being single. He began, but there comes a time when you lo

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

ICO主题曲~《You Were There》 演唱者:Steven Geraghty The island bathes in the suns bright rays Distant hills wear a shroud of grey A lonely breeze whispers in the trees Sole witness to history Fleeting memories rise From the shadows of my mi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Vineland, New Jersey, farm land stretching Far as the eye can see Not much down there, but sun-scorched pastures in Nineteen-fifty-three The war is over, they came searching For a place to be They left the Rhineland, they lost their homeland, and All

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A school teacher friend of mine injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. On his first day of the term, still with the cast under his shirt, he was assigned to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

A Birthday By Christina G. Rossetti 1830-94 My heart is like a singing bird Whose nest is in a watered shoot My heart is like an apple tree Whose boughs are bent with thickest fruit; My heart is like a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Breathe 呼吸 来自密西西比州Star小镇的费丝希尔Faith Hill三岁开始在教堂演唱,从小便对歌唱表演充满热情,Faith Hill成长的过程中深受福音和乡村音乐影响,拥有一副媲美黑人的灵魂唱腔的Fait

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

经典歌曲-男士mandy西城男孩 Shane: I remember all my life Raining down as cold as ice A shadow of a man A face through a window crying in the night The night goes into Morning, just another day Happy people pass my way Looking in their eyes

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Swaying room as the music starts Strangers making the most of the dark Two by two their bodies become one I see you through the smokey air Can't you feel the weight of my stare You're so close but sti

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

假如 If 歌手:美国乡村音乐 《if 美国乡村音乐》歌词 yesterday when i was young yesterday when i was young the taste of life was sweet as rain upon my tongue. i teased at life as if it were a foolish g ame, the way the evening breeze

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Lesson 36 Text A Three Wishes Once upon a time , there lived a woodman and his wife. They were very poor, and they lived in a cottage on the edge of a forest. Every day, the woodman would set out early in the morning to chop down trees. As the woodma

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语教程(Oral Workshop)--初级

I Just Call to Say I Love You《电话诉衷情》是电影《红衣女郎》(Woman in Red)的插曲,不仅在英美排行榜上都名居榜首,还获得了奥斯卡最佳电影插曲奖,成为家喻户晓的一首永恒恋曲,至今仍被广为传唱。它的演唱者史蒂威旺德是一个天生双目失明的人,他在27岁之前共

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

03 Pines The pine placed nearly always among scenes disordered and desolate brings into them all possible elements of order and precision. Lowland trees may lean to this side and that, though it is but a meadow breeze that bends them, or a bank of co

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

老外如何夸赞美眉 1、You are a dreamboat。 你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选。 dreamboat:这个俚语是用来指代理想目标,理想爱人,(异性所追求的)理想人选。 比如:She is the dreamboat in the boys heart。

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

难以停止的怀念:Boyzone - Nothing Without You Boyzone在成员Steve过世之后的这张专辑,Brother,始终有些让人不忍猝听,总觉得一如既往优美的旋律背后是沉重的悲伤。这首Nothing Without You同样给人这种

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。 Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。 She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。 Get an eyeful. 看个够。 He has a qui

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hey, we almost there? 嘿,咱们快到了吗? Says that it's right here. Wup, wup, we passed it. Back up, back up. 说是就在这的。等等,我们走过了。退回去,退回去。 There it is. I see it! 就是这个,我看见了! Welc

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊