You Are The Music In Me Na na na na Na na na na yeah You are the music in me You know the words Once Upon A Time Make you listen? There''''s a reason. When you dream there''''s a chance you''''ll find A little laughter Or happy ever after Yeah harmon

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lady Kenny Rogers Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you You have made me what I am and I am yours My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you Let me hold you in my arms fore

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

☆you are the music in me☆ ☆歌舞青春2(亚洲豪华超值版)☆ na na na na na na na na yeah you are the music in me you know the words once upon a time make you listen? there's a reason. when you dream there's a chance you'll find a little

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第三辑

Secret Love 美国天才少女《暗恋》情歌 演唱者:jojo 梦工厂电影《鲨鱼黑帮》(Shark Tale)插曲。好像已经和电影情节没有什么直接关系,只是一个暗恋中的女孩,看到喜欢的男声和其他女孩子在

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

as 1.Some dieters find that after their dieting is over, they ate twice _______ they did before their diet. (1993) A. more than B. as many as C. much than D. as much as (D,饭量是以前的两倍。A是指三倍,不合常理。) 2.Lang

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Viper: No denying that. 我同意你 -Mantis: What was Master Oogway thinking? 我不明白Oogway大师在想什么? The poor guy's gonna get himself killed. 那可怜的家伙差点自送黄泉。 -Monkey: He is so mighty! mighty: 有权势 他太无

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

歌词: Wherever I go Whatever I do Stay by my side Cuz baby its always better with you In the middle of the pouring rain On a crowded subway train When Im just about to go insane You make it go away Monday morning in a traffic jam And Im going to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Ohh ohhhhhhh When visions around you, Bring tears to your eyes And all that surrounds you, Are secrets and lies I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope, Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Is standing here all alone... And I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

[歌词大意] 1)Here I Am 我在这里 Here I am 我在这里, This is me 这就是我, There's nowhere 2)else on earth I'd rather be 这世上我不想去其它任何地方。 Here I am 我在这里

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

How The Day Sounds Greg Laswell Oh who would have ever known this? Could be this easy I was a long, long way off Then just like that it was over Everything I knew of love I was a long, long way off And I think I like how the day sounds Like how the d

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. If/When it comes to the point 这里的point指的是一个关键点。整个短语的意思就指到了紧要关头。 例:When it comes to the point, he always changes his mind. 一到关键时刻,他就改主意了。 2. Moment of truth 美国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

(When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we'd get there someday

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

英文歌词: 歌手:M2M Everytime I think I've had enough of you I take you back again Not because I need a friend Just because I can't pretend Like the others do You think you're really serious Clever and mysterious Talking like you're dangerous Talking

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Next Plane Home I woke up early to baby blue eyes from the ? whoah whoah and when the sun comes through and lights you like the angel you are whoah whoah I know I do you wrong when I'm with you I've been gone With every season change, it looks the sa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When you give yourself away Love becomes somethin' that you do Not just somethin' that you say Ain't it funny how a smile Makes the world a better place When you give yourself away When you open up your heart You never knwo how it's gonna end And tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Bigger Lights - Hey Summer well, i don?t mean to push the streets are rolled in dust but you?re waiting there for me what?s inside of us that reaches out to touch and always come up empty? the doorway casts shadows on your skin you crack your knu

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Not Broken 1985年,主唱兼吉他手John Rzeznik与玩重金属乐的表哥Robby Takac找来前鼓手George Tutuska,于美国纽约州水牛城组成了三人摇滚团体Goo Goo Dolls。1999年他们赢得第41届葛莱美音乐奖年度唱片最佳

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

That god forbid that made me first your slave, I should in thought control your times of pleasure, 使我臣服于你之前的神灵,不准我限制你行乐的光阴, Or at your hand the account of hours to crave, 不准我弄清你如何度过每

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

Smash Into You - Beyonc Knowles Head down as i watch my feet take turns hitting the ground Eyes shut, i find myself in love racing the earth And i soaked in your love And love is right in my path, in my grasp And me and you belong I wanna run, run sm

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲