Come Home -- Daniel Powter I knew friends are looking out for me And I'm doing just fine Everything is how I holy We both know that just the lie I hear things are going well for you You out that ever you climbs But if somehow are not really ture You

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 中秋节英文歌曲

When you were here before 你曾在此逗留 Couldn't look you in the eye 我却无法直视你的眼睛 You're just like an angel 你就像一个天使 Your skin makes me cry 你的肌肤让我惊叹 You float like a feather 你宛若羽毛,轻舞飞

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

[00:08.00]Why don't you try again? A little harder. 再试一下 打重点 [00:15.36]How's that? 怎么样? 哇 [00:27.52]That hurts. 好疼 [00:34.56]This will be easier than l thought. 要赶走他好像并不难 [00:37.48]I'm feeling a little naus

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-功夫熊猫

This is my English book. It belongs to me It is mine. That is your English book. it belongs to you, It is yours. Those books aren't ours. They belong to those boys over there. They are theirs. Why do we all have different books? Because we belong to

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(342) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Lesson 094 1.Athens We'll go to Athens next week. I have never been to Athens . This photograhp is taken in Athens . 2.Berlin Will you and Jane fly to Beilin this week? My brother is in Berlin at the monent. The football match will be held in Berlin.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(352) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

《Love Me Tender》是美国流行天王埃尔维斯.普雷斯利(猫王)于1956年根据自己的同名电影创作的经典金曲,后被多次翻唱。中国流行歌手王力宏也翻唱过,收录在王力宏1995年发行的专辑《情敌贝

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

这首深情款款的With You All The Time讲述了一个痴心的男孩对恋人真挚的爱,他时而低沉时而激昂的歌声也抒发了自己那即将爆发的情感。我想,作为暗恋者的告白情歌,一定最适合不过,你们说

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Idiom: Make yourself scare ( avoid going to someplace ) Hit the book: Belong to Ancient Probably (possibly) Treasure Bury Ruin Prom Royalty

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

There was a hunter in the legion, a legend. No matter who or what he is, _______1_______. Make sure this is the right one. It's her. Good. Kill her. Who are you? Caine Wise, I'm here to help you. I just need to know what in the hell is going on. I th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Wake up! 快醒醒 Why can't I have a normal alarm clock? 为什么我就不能有个正常的闹钟呢 You have one. And these batteries never die. 你已经有我了,而且我永远不会没电 like you loved me before mm! 就像你从前那么爱我

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

It is you (I Have Loved)怪物史莱克插曲 演唱者:dana glover DANA GLOVER------ It is you (I Have Loved) There is something that I see In the way you look at me There's a smile There's a truth in your eyes But an unexpected way On this unexpe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Just One Last Dance Sarah Connor Just one last dance. Oh baby, just one last dance We meet in the night in the Spanish cafe I look in your eyes just don't know what to say It feels like I'm drowning i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Unbreakable我们的爱《坚不可摧》 演唱者:westlife Took my hands, touched my heart Held me close, you were always there By my side, night and day Through it all, baby come what may Swept away on a wave of emotion Oh we're caught in the ey

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

I believe I believe there's love in you Gridlocked on the dusty avenues Inside your heart Just afraid to go I am more I am more than innocent But just take a chance and let me in And I'll show you ways That you don't know Don't complicate it Don't le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

歌词:歌曲:give a little love 歌手:M2M Everytime I think I've had enough of you I take you back again Not because I need a friend Just because I can't pretend Like the others do You think you're really serious Clever and mysterious Talking like you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

I\'m staring out into the night, Trying to hide the pain. I\'m going to the place where love And feeling good don\'t ever cost a thing. And the pain you feel\'s a different kind of pain. Well I\'m going home, Back to the place where I belong, And whe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Sometimes I wonder where I've been Who I am Do I fit in. Make believing is hard alone, Out here on my own We're always proving who we are Always reaching for the rising star To guide me far And shine me home Out here on my own When I'm down and feeli

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Brandon Heath - When Im Alone 相关介绍 :Brandon Heath来自美国德克萨斯州休斯敦,一位玩流行福音的男歌手。这是Brandon的第二张专辑。Gospel是一个很有意思的风格定义,唱诗班的福音可以

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

雅思口语考官在ID check部分标准的四个问题为: Good morning/ good afternoon.My name's X. Can you tell me your full name,please? What can I call you? Can you tell me where youre from?; Can I see your identification, please? 这部分雅思

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语