RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Black Panther - the basis for those characters and many more came from the imagination of Stan Lee. He died Monday. He was 95 years old. Here he is in one of his many Marvel mo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: The flu can be especially dangerous for women who are pregnant. NPR's Rebecca Hersher reports that researchers have been studying the flu vaccine in pregnant women and recently they published some unexpected findings. REBECCA HERS

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台9月

Lessons 123-124. Listen and enjoy. Best in me (bye Blue) From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine You touched my hand And I knew that this was gonna be our time I don't ever wanna lose this feeling I don't wanna spend a moment apart 'Cause

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语之全新全译·1

59.职场冲突 常用应急场景 范例一:Work it out between yourselves Hello, Mr. Thomas. Could you spare a minute? What do you need? I need to talk to you about that new driver youve hired. I think I am going to have some problems working with him. He se

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

9年最为催泪的电影之一《我姐姐的守护者》有着优美精致的画面,片中配以的插曲也多是以独立音乐人的作品为主,充分融入剧情,首首动听。这首Feels Like Home来自英国的独立乐人Edwina Hayes的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

关于初恋,总是声音响起,就止不住的泪花。爱尔兰组合西城男孩 Westlife 成员 Kian Egan 首支个人单曲《Home》!这首改编自 Daughtry 的作品一经释出,就戳中了许多人的泪点。 歌词: I'm staring

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

How long 要多久 Till you play me the song that will make me belong to you 你才会对我奏起那让我感觉到属于你的歌 One dance 和我最亲爱的 With my baby tonight and we'll dance till the night is through 跳起一支舞我们要舞到

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You ask me where I go tonight, I'll go back to today last year When me and you had to make each other happy and there was hope with everything It's hard enough to feel the world as it is and hold on anything Without these quiet times, you've bought

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

乡村路带我回家 Take Me Home Country Roads 《乡村路带我回家》(Take Me Home, Country Road)是由约翰丹佛(John Denver)于1971年创作并演唱的著名乡村歌曲。《乡村路带我回家》一般人都会认为是一首思乡的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The poet Tess Taylor left her home in California last winter to spend this semester teaching in Northern Ireland. She says she's felt poetry come to life and is learning about the value of place. TESS TAYLOR: As our plane flew low

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Song: Take Me Home Country Roads 歌曲名:乡村路带我回家 Artist: John Denver 演唱者:约翰丹佛 Almost heaven, West Virginia 就像是天堂,西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Grammy winning group is considered as one of the most successful RB group of all time, selling inestimated, get this 60 million records. Theyve dominated the charts with their classic Motown hits. And now, the boys are back. Were so thrilled to be j

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

泰勒斯威夫特(Taylor Swift)携着她的单曲《White Horse》刷新了一项记录,这首歌出自她的新专辑《Fearless》,曾被选做大热美剧《实习医生格蕾》听歌 第五季首播的剧中插曲。本周,这首充满感情的《White Horse》一上榜就跻身美国公告牌热歌100单曲榜的第13名,这样

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

For centuries, legend had it that a bountiful treasure of gold and silver sat at the bottom of the Minjiang River, near Pengshan city in China's Sichuan province. It was said to belong to Zhang Xianzhong, the leader of a peasant uprising that occurre

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

The Commonwealth Games finished last night. India will be pleased that there were no major problems from terrorism or anything else. India was second with the number of medals and this is the best result ever for India. Australia was first, well ahea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

All I waited for was a chance to make you understand And tell you these forgotten truths you never thought were real And if the world should turn its back, you know that I'm still here Time won't ever steal my soul, we're not broken So please come ho

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: I lost my way oh baby, this stray heart 哦亲爱的我迷路了,我的心它感受不到任何希望了 Went to another 我本应该走的路现在它不见了 Can you recover, baby 我四处晃晃荡荡磕磕碰碰了很久很久,你知

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲