【欧美经典】just one last dance just one last dance....oh baby...just one last dance we meet in the night in the spanish caf i look in your eyes just don't know what to say it feels like i'm drowning in salty water a few hours left 'til the sun

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

乡村音乐Country Roads Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze. Country road, take me home To the place I belong, West Virgini

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Gotta tell you - Samantha Mumba Mumba Samantha Gotta Tell You Gotta Tell You Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Your love for me came as a waterfall flowin' inside me like never before But baby, I know better now Somethin' I didn't see Your love for me Whe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

苹果iPod nano会摄像Miss Li清新广告歌 瑞典创作女歌手Miss Li的一曲《Bourgeois Shangri-La》近日被选作了苹果iPod nano最新一辑广告歌曲,《Bourgeois Shangri-La》选自Miss Li的个人第四张专辑《Dancing the Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

罗马尼亚新人Inna:动感舞曲Hot 这首风靡欧洲大陆的动感舞曲,Hot,由罗马尼亚dance music三人创作组Play Win原创、罗马尼亚女歌手Inna演唱。这首歌曲早在2008年就已经推出,直到在美国的Hot Danc

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

You see a storm heading our way You know the cold can make things delay, up here it can't do any harm. The cracks show in the concrete jungle Tear apart the weakest of hearts, up here you'll be safe in my arms. Oh. I know that you're feeling like we'

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Every time you walk through the door I rise and I fall right into your arms where I belong When I feel I'm falling apart You put back the pieces right into my heart right into my heart Every time you walk through the door I rise and I fall right into

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

《暮光之城》片尾曲:Radiohead - 15 Step How come I end up where I started How come I end up where I went wrong Won't take my eyes off the ball again You reel me out when you cut the string. How come I end up where I started How come I end u

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

一、导语What does beauty really mean? Everybody has it's own definition. The standard of beauty changes with different society, culture and nations. Some hold the point that the beautiful appearance is of great importance, which is visibl

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day. Can you describe it, sir? It's a small blue case and it's got a zip. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it. Is this case yours? No, that's not mine. What about this one? T

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

The One With The Football 本集简介: The girls cook Thanksgiving dinner while the guys watch a football game on TV; all six decide to play football together. Monica and Ross compete for the Geller Cup. Joey and Chandler compete for a Dutch girl.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

音乐咖啡厅:Simple Plan - Happy Together 相关介绍:来自加拿大蒙特娄的庞克乐团Simple Plan,在团员主唱Pierre Bouvier、Jeff Stinco及Seb Lefebvre双吉他手、贝斯手David Derosiers与鼓手Chunk Cormeau 5位小伙子,早

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Single Girls - Laura Jansen I think you'd like my new hair I cut it when you weren't there And pieces of us everywhere were falling down My bed is now a girl's bed Pink flowers under my head and pillows on your side instead of you 'Cause that's what

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

How Deep Is Your Love 歌手:Bee Gees I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me in the pouring rain And the moment that you wander far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again Then you come to me on a summer breeze Keep me warm in yo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

So you say I'm better off here As dry as the shoreline In an ocean of fear So you say I can't be alive Until there is nothing When we're meeting eyes again Day by day, I wander these halls And you're casting a shadow Onto every wall But all the way y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

YOU'RE STILL THE ONE (When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come my baby We mighta took the long way We knew w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Been running from these feelings for so long Telling my heart I didn't need you Pretending I was better off alone But I know that it's just a lie So afraid to take a chance again So afraid of what I feel inside [Chorus] But I need to be next to you O

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

When I first saw you, I saw love. 当我第一次看见你,我看见了爱情. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. 当你第一次触碰我,我感受到了爱情. And after all this time, you're still the one I love. 而到了现在,你仍然

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Ned and Jan worked for the Bronx Zoo. They were monkey experts. Elmer was one of twelve monkeys. He didn't socialize much. Ned and Jan tried occasionally to get Elmer to mate, but he firmly resisted those efforts. Maybe he wants prettier females, jok

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Oh who would have ever known this? Could be this easy I was a long, long way off Then just like that it was over Everything I knew of love I was a long, long way off And I think I like how the day sounds Like how the day sounds through this new song

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲