We've been through days of thunder Some people say they don't belong They try to put us under But can we stand together and a million strong? Let's get on with the show (Let's get started) Turn the li

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

Rainy Days and Mondays Talking to myself and feeling old Sometimes I'd like to quit Nothing ever seems to fit [1]: Hanging around Nothing to do but frown Rainy days and Mondays always get me down What

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第六辑

[00:00.00] Unit 9 It belongs to me [00:05.09] A Let's read [00:08.75]Ken bought a metalspider from a toy shop [00:13.79]He took it to school and put it in a girl's bag [00:19.57]The girl opened her bag and saw the spider [00:24.71]She jumped up and s

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语(深圳&香港文达版)第三册

beg乞求,请求 beggar乞丐 begin开始 beginning开始,开端,起 behalf利益,维护,支持 behave表现,举止 behavior行为,举止,态度 behaviour行为,举止,特性 behind在 后面 being存在,生物,生命 belief信任

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

10 Superman Christopher: My intention is to try to live like somebody who doesnt belong in a 1)wheelchair. I know that may sound you know, 2)arrogant, but I dont feel that I belong in a wheelchair. I dont feel anybody does. It happens, its a fact of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

Section 2 Around Town 1Do you know this town well? 2Sure, I have been here many times. 3How many libraries are there here? 4There are three. 5Three, that’s a lot for a small town. 6Well, one belongs

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语导读1000句

Tears In Heaven Eric Clapton Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven? Would you feel the same if I saw you in heaven? I must be strong and carry on 'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven...

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

A: Youre all set to leave. B: I cant believe it. A: What are your plans? B: I plan on going back to school. A: What will your major be? B: Im not sure yet, but I plan to do good things. A: You dont have plans to end up back here, do you? B: I have no

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

Release me, I know the only way to reach me, that is the way that it should be so free me from all your memories I know we must say goodbye We must say goodbye If you belong in this world Then I know we'll take the step to every road Now alone, I rea

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

He looked at the bird. It was a blackbird. It was walking on the grass. It was looking for food. Birds have a funny walk. Why do they walk so funny? Because they dont have arms. Arms help people walk. People walk well. Birds dont have arms. They dont

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

There seemed to be a small lump, a dog possibly, under the covers. I pulled back the djellaba and there was a small Arab girl tied up, sleeping there. By 1932, Bagnold was finished and Madox and the rest of us were everywhere. Looking for Zerzura. 19

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

「英文学习笔记」 blank adj. 空白的 incredible adj. 难以置信的 reckless adj. 鲁莽的,满不在乎的 torture vt. 折磨 madness n. 疯狂 sin n. 罪过,愚蠢的事情 「中英文歌词对照」 Try 尝试 --Colbie Caillat-- Put

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

It Is You《就是你》怪物史莱克插曲(Dana Glover ) 史莱克和奥菲娜是两只绿色的胖胖的小怪物。他们都很自卑,明明喜欢对方,可都在掩藏什么 ,都不敢表白,都害怕被拒绝。直到奥非娜就要嫁给

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Miley Cyrus的这首新单曲《When I Look At You》收录在了她主演的电影《The Last Song》(绝唱)中,该电影赚得了两千五百四十万的票房。这首歌也在电子歌曲下载排行榜上位列第一。 Artist:Miley Cyr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Oh real thing I've only seen a love full of conditions Hiding with the fear that it can break And I've searched the world to get a taste of heaven But all along it was heaven chasing me Yes you were Your love is the real thing it's a real thing It's

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Many happy returns of the day! 祝你生日快乐! May I wish you many happy returns of the day. 谨祝您生日快乐! Here is a present for you. 这是给您的礼物。 I'd like to present this book to you. 我想把这本书送给你。 I bought

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

苹果iPod nano会摄像Miss Li清新广告歌 瑞典创作女歌手Miss Li的一曲《Bourgeois Shangri-La》近日被选作了苹果iPod nano最新一辑广告歌曲,《Bourgeois Shangri-La》选自Miss Li的个人第四张专辑《Dancing the Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

I don't know anything about Deacon Deuteronomy or his meeting, said I; all I know is, 面对比勒达咄咄逼人的嚎叫,我不慌不忙地说:我不知道什么德多罗诺米科尔曼执事。 that Queequeg here is a born member of the First

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night Wouldn't it be nice if we were older? Then we wouldn't have to wait so long And wouldn't it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong You know its gonna make it that much better When we can

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

关注办公室恋情和婚外恋的《纠缠》名大于实,看过总觉得被预告片骗到了的感觉,尤其是结局的仓促令人啼笑皆非。倒是碧昂斯亲声献唱的片尾曲Smash Into You比较好听一些。 Smash Into You by B

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲