We Belong Together,来自《玩具总动员3》的插曲,也是今年奥斯卡最佳歌曲获得者。玩具系列第三部讲述了小男孩安弟长大成人后,他妈妈错把玩具送到幼儿园,玩具们策划逃跑的故事。 Artist:

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

谢谢你一直在我身旁:Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me 美国新晋人气急升的乡村小美女Taylor Swift推出了她的第三支单曲You Belong with Me。这首歌本来是作为网上下载而发行的,歌曲推出后在美国公告牌

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 六月盛夏歌曲

谢谢你一直在我身旁:Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me 美国新晋人气急升的乡村小美女Taylor Swift推出了她的第三支单曲You Belong with Me。这首歌本来是作为网上下载而发行的,歌曲推出后在美国公告牌

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Take care of me Talk all day then at night fall in deep Stimulate me I want you mental and physically I belong to I belong to you, you, you Grab hold of me Gentle love but touch passionately I'll give you my blessing Take me person and objectively Ex

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Whose is this? 这是谁的? To whom does this belong? 这是谁的? Belong+某个地方 Where do these spoons belong? 这些勺子应该放哪儿? 关于belong的用法 Belong +某人 This book belongs to Elizabeth. 这本书是伊丽莎白的。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

Chris, Belgium speaker Do you belong to anything? Well, I belong to a running club. It's actually a marathon running club because I used to start running marathons two years ago, and if you train for a marathon it's like a lot of time you have to inv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Taylor Swift 《You belong with me》 泰勒斯威夫特在本年度格莱美中荣获最佳乡村歌手(Best Country Solol Performance)和最佳乡村歌曲(Best Country Song)奖,恭喜泰勒!相信大家一定听过泰勒的经典歌曲《

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Jesus my Lord will love me forever From Him no pow'r of evil can sever He gave His life to ransom my soul; Now I belong to him; Now I belong to Jesus Jesus belongs to me Not for the years of time alone But for eternity Joy floods my soul for Jesus ha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: (When this began) I had nothing to say And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me (I was confused) And I let it all out to find That I'm not the only person with these things in mind (Inside of me) But all the vacancy, the words rev

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Don't you turn your back on me, Don't you walk away. Don't you tell me that I don't care, Cause' I do. Don't you tell me, I'm not the one, Don't you tell me, I ain't no fun, Just tell me you love me, like I love you. You know you do. When we're toget

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

You Belong To Me - Jason Wade See the pyramids along the Nile 览尼罗河畔的金字塔 Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle 注视着热带岛屿上的日出 Just remember darling all the while 记得亲爱的 无论何时 You belong to me 你属

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

英文歌词: We Belong Together Mariah Carey Edit: ediewong Woo~ Oh~ Sweet love Yeah I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so I should have held on tight I never should've let you go I did nothing I was stupid I was foolish I was lying to myse

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

第83届奥斯卡电影金像奖最佳歌曲 we belong together Artist : Randy Newman song : We belong together Don't you turn your back on me, Don't you walk away. Don't you tell me that I don't care, Cause' I do. Don't you tell me, I'm not the one,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《怪物史莱克》中的经典插曲 You belong to me See the pyramids along the Nile Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle Just remember darling all the while You belong to me See the market place in old Algiers Send me photographs and souvenir

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:《怪物史莱克》经典插曲 You Belong To Me 简单的歌词,美好的意境,温柔而磁性的声音,深沉而绵长的思念。这是今天为大家带来的歌You belong to me(你属于我)。一年四季都有美景,有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Sometimes it feels like I'm watching from the outside Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but am I alive I won't keep searching for answers that aren't here to find All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Taylor Swift最新EP《You Belong With Me》 You're on the phone with your girlfriend ,she's upset. She's going off about something that you said 'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do... I'm in the room It's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

在林肯公园的音乐中,你会听到各式各样的元素:重金属、嘻哈乐、电子舞曲等等,体现出林肯公园音乐最完美之处的经典歌曲莫过于歌曲《Somewhere I Belong》,充分展示了两个主唱的特点:M

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive right into Anything I'll ever capture You can wait up all night Waiting for wrong or right I always knew where I had you You can lie on my waves You can sleep in my caves Living on the edge of peace Knowing that

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world few hearts survive All I know, is the way I feel When it's real, I keep my prayer alive 谁知明天会怎样 在这个缺乏真心的世界 但求了解自己的真实感受 我心怀祈祷 The road is long

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲