第8课,练习 tenminutes;10分钟 ameanman;小气的人 tenpens;10只钢笔 Sendmoney,寄钱 Thinglass;薄玻璃 tengirls;10个女孩 sevencountries7个国家 Abadcold;重感冒 Hardcurrency;硬通货 Creditcard;信用卡 Agoodbook;一本好书 fo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语发音10日过关1

Dima: Hi, welcome to 6 Minute English with me, Dima Kostenko Rebecca: and me, Rebecca Byrne. Hi. Dima: Rebecca, can I begin by asking you a very very simple question? How would you describe yourself? Rebecca: Responds. Dima: Sounds like a pretty accu

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Beginners. Have you had the flu this year? Do you know anyone who has had it? It can be a nasty illness. Usually you have a temperature, you feel weak, and sometimes you might have a cough also. There is a lot of talk about flus at the moment. You ha

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

It's Time to 'Play Possum' Now, it's time for Words and Their Stories from VOA Learning English. On this program, we talk about words and expressions in American English. And today we will talk about defense mechanisms. These are different ways the b

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

1. The White House is condemning bloodshed in Libya. But supporters of Muammar Gaddafi appear to be striking back against protesters in eastern Tripoli. In other places his power appears gone, with military bases abandoned. 2. President Barrack Obama

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(二月)

听力题目: 19. (A). Hes absent again! (B). Isnt he forgetful! (C). How often is he absent? (D). How forgetful is he ? 20. (A). High prices annoy me . (B). The trail went up very steeply. (C). I stay away from heights. (D). I enjoy exciting place

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems. 微笑和沉默是两把利器:微笑解决很多问题,沉默避免许多问题。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

Chapter 14 Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 ... Mel: Your provisions in the scope of work section are very restrictive. They don't give me much room to work. Bill: That's why they're there. My client wants to hold ...... ....(详细对话见 Disk 3-2) Fo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Alter the Time Frame改变时间日程 Dialog Disk 3-2 Making it into a bargaining chip is a good idea. Several things could be done such as altering the start date, the time each day that has to be spent on the job, or the size of the crew assaigned to t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Unit 45 Steer clear of junk foods. Unit 45 与垃圾食物划清界限 They're not really foods,anyway,Chips,dips,crunchies,munchies-sounds like something you throw to the animals at the zoo.Junk food is low in nutrition high in calories and almost g

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Idiom: Make yourself scare ( avoid going to someplace ) Hit the book: Belong to Ancient Probably (possibly) Treasure Bury Ruin Prom Royalty

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

We used to day dream about being old enough to go in dates. I had this image of myself _____1______ a really cute guy, driving along some pretty road It was never about going anywhere, really. It's having some sort of freedom, I guess. Jay? Are you a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Do you ever think about or worry about the number of calories you eat and drink every day. Its not really something I thought about when I was younger. But now I have to think about my calorie intake. Im putting on weight and so need to be more caref

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

Taking your lunch to work is a healthy, cost-friendly habit, but if you decide to eat in the office, you should keep your co-workers in mind and practice proper manners. Here are five things to consider if you like to dine at your desk. 中午带饭到

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The early bird gets the worm, and may avoid skin cancer. Because a new mouse study suggests that for humans, tanning in the mornings may be less likely to permanently damage in DNA and cause skin cancer. A mouses levels of the DNA repair protein XPA

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

December 25 12月25日 Read it! 读读看! Christmastime is a busy time. Many things are happening. 圣诞节期是个忙碌的时间, 很多事情都在进行。 Mark will join the holiday rush tomorrow when he goes home. 马克明天回家的时候

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Taking your lunch to work is a healthy, cost-friendly habit, but if you decide to eat in the office, you should keep your co-workers in mind and practice proper manners. Here are five things to consider if you like to dine at your desk. 中午带饭到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Desk rage refers to the peak of office employee stress levels which ultimately starts with the screaming of vulgar language within the workplace. It can often times lead to assaulting fellow employees, abusing office equipment and/or stealing of comp

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

You gotta leave home The pressures that you face are too great You're ready to roam The roads you'll choose to take find heartbreak Finding your own way Learn from my mistakes Your heart is a journey that's just begun It's hard when it's broken The p

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

第三句型:主语 + 及物动词 + 宾语 我们知道,名词可以做主语和宾语,非谓语动词 -ing和 to do也可以做主语和宾语, 作主语: Learning a foreign language is not easy.(学门外语并不容易。) To learn

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语