9. Be Thoughtful p.28 Being thoughtful simply means thinking of others before yourself. What you say or do will have an effect on others. So it is important that you think before you say or do anythin

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(559) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

France's Finance Minister Christine Legarde will become the first woman to lead the International Monetary Fund. She was elected today with the backing of the world's major economies. The changes at the IMF come during tumultuous times for the organi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

[00:00.00]2.2 Here is some advice for keeping your mind [00:08.49]and body healthy. [00:10.61]First of all,you should get enough sleep [00:13.81]every night. [00:15.67]If you go to bed late, [00:17.93]you will feel tired in the morning [00:20.86]and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语八年级下

1. W: Can you help me work out a physical training program John? M: Sure, but whatever you do be careful not to overdo it. Last time I had two weeks worth of weight-lifting in three days and I hurt myself. Q: What does the man suggest the woman do? A

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Are you shaking hands firmly? China is the biggest market in the world, and many countries such as Germany, the USA, the UK and Russia do a lot of business there. Lets have a look at some important tips to help you be successful with these nationali

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Now, Words and Their Stories, a program from VOA Learning English. On this show, we try to explain common expressions used in American English. Today, we talk about a small, silvery fish, called herring. In some places, herring is a popular food. In

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Bergara extends Real Sociedad deal MADRID, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- Real Sociedad confirmed an agreement to keep midfielder Markel Bergara at the club for the further three seasons on Thursday. The 26-year-old product of the club's youth system has made 8

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1、真是稀客。 You are really a rare visitor. 2、你说的头头是道。 What you said sounded reasonable. 3、你把我给搞糊涂了。 You made me confused. 4、罪有应得。 You deserved it. 5、我真是反应迟钝。 I am really slow

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Firefighters are making progress containing the wildfire in Big Sur. Even so, officials expect the blaze to continue burning for weeks. Cooler weather over the weekend helped slow the spread of flames. But temperatures are forecast to climb in th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(七)月

Weasel, Duck, Dog: Animals That Are Also Verbs A few months ago, I told Anna Matteo I would write a Words and Their Stories program about animals that are also verbs. But I failed to keep my promise. Instead of accepting responsibility, I told her I

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

1. Change the topic of the conversation 1.改变谈话话题 If the topic of the conversation is boring, its actually makes a bad conversationalist. Try to change the topic whenever you get the chance. In case the person doesnt understand it, dont gi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You may think it's easy to communicate when you're visiting another English-speaking country, but think again! Certain words mean something entirely different on the other side of the world. Read on to see which eight words could cause you embarrassm

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Rebecca: Alright, so Gareth, who's your best friend? Gareth: Ah, difficult question, but I would have to say that my wife is my best friend. Rebecca: You're wife so then where did you meet? Gareth: We met in England when I was eighteen. My wife was t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

When talk about football, the will think about England, because football there is so popular, and the most popular football player David Beckham is from there. Football is the NO.1 sport in the world, the basketball and tennis fall behind. American f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Health is far more important than wealth and wisdom. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health tends to deprive us of our interest in everything around us. How to stay healthy co

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

避免语言偏见,是GRE作文取得高分的一个重要因素。GRE考生在备考的时候,不要只注重高分词汇的积累,有些忌讳,是一定需要知道并且尽量避免的。 Avoid Language Bias Suggestions for avoiding langua

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

也许你认为自己去英语国家旅游完全没问题,再仔细想想!不同的英语国家对于同一个英文单词可能有不同的理解。看看哪8个单词会令你在其他英语国家遭遇尴尬吧。 Pants Be careful who you tell

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The purpose for this talk is twofold: first, to say directly to every black, Latina, indigenous, 我今天演讲的目的有两个:第一,我想告诉所有黑人、拉丁裔人、原住民、 First Nation or any other woman or girl who finds her

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

避免语言偏见,是GRE作文取得高分的一个重要因素。GRE考生在备考的时候,不要只注重高分词汇的积累,有些忌讳,是一定需要知道并且尽量避免的。 Avoid Language Bias Suggestions for avoiding langua

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

单身的好处 Surprising Benefits of Being Single You can avoid settling for a bad match. 不必跟错的人委曲求全 Almost 50% of marriages in America are destined for failure. You have to wonder how many of those still married stay together d

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening