If an interviewer asks you if you're willing to relocate, you can assume one of two things: (1) Being open to relocation is a preference for them, if not an outright requirement, so if you say 'no', you probably won't get the job; or (2) they really

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

What Causes Jet Lag and How to Avoid It 时差是如何产生及如何避免时差 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle Report. Our bodies react to daylight. In fact, light is the most powerful environmental signal for re-setting o

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Marcus Weller, founder and CEO of Skully Inc says the idea started off with an accident. He was riding a motorcycle in Barcelona when he took his eyes off the road to look at a road sign and smashed into a car. Weller says he dreamt about that accide

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine was nervous after she was attacked at work, 几年前,我的一位朋友在工作时被袭击后非常紧张, so I said that she could see her clients from my place for a while. 我让她暂时在我的地方

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Language Points 1.Bring your own bags, preferably cloth or string. 2.Choose paper over plastic, for if you were to ever use a store bag, paper is easier to recycle than plastic. 3.Make a shopping list to avoid buying things that seem appealing but yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

True Love 真爱 Self love is the best way to find true love. 寻找真爱的最好方式就是爱自己 It sounds like a cliche, something your mom and girl friends told you every time you were crying over a broken heart,but it's true‒youmust love

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

非健康习惯 Avoid The Sun All Together 一直不晒太阳 So we've all read the same studies about how bad the sun is for your skin. 我们都读过这样的文章吧:阳光特别不利于肌肤健康。 But the sun rays also blast your skin wi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

S: Hey, Blair, it's me. Um I need your help again. B: I'm on my way. We'll have to continue this later.Serena needs me. N: No. Serena needs me is officially no longer an excuse to avoid talking. B: She's my best friend.The question of whether you got

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

11.illusion和delusion illusion幻觉,错觉 be under no illusion about sth.对某事不存幻想。 delusion欺骗,迷惑 He suffers from the delusion that he's attractive to women. 他糊里糊涂地认为自己对女人很有吸引力。 12.am

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

MADRID, May 12 (Xinhua) -- Barcelona striker Leo Messi stressed that he and his teammates(队友) can't fall at the final hurdle as they look to retain the BBVA Primera Liga title. Barcelona entertains(招待) struggling Valladolid this Sunday in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Trying to beat the bloat in a day? Eat five times, drink six to eight glasses of water, and chew each mouthful of food until it almost turns to liquid, and make sure your calcium levels are high,nutritionists advise. 想要在一天之内减掉小肚

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

J: I want something more challenging. S: Like what? J: to run my own business and be my own boss. S: why do you want to start your own business? Students of your major can easily land a job nowadays. J: well, I hate being controlled by others,and I d

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

China is mulling a diversified investment scheme for the massive pension fund with professional help to boost the value of the fund, a senior official said on Tuesday.Yin Weimin, China's human resources and social security minister, made the remarks

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, Four. I dont think I can eat eight. 服务员问我披萨要切成4份还是8份,我说:4份,8份的话我就吃不下了。 The only time to eat diet food is w

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MADRID, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Spanish BBVA Primera Liga side Villarreal on Monday sacked coach Jose Molina. Molina lost his job as a direct result of Villarreal's 1-0 defeat away to Levante on Sunday. The result left the side fourth from bottom of the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

12 Ways to Save Up for a Family Vacation This Summer Although the official start of summer is days away, its never too late to start saving for that family vacation. The most recent statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics say that the average

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(513) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Cellphone etiquette goes beyond simply keeping your conversations short and voice level to a minimum. 手机礼仪不仅仅是保持通话的简短和音量的适度。 Being mindful of your phone and of others might seem like the obvious thing to do

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Japan has declared a state of emergency at another earthquake-affected nuclear plant where higher than permitted levels of radioactivity were measured. Japan also said authorities at another plant have resorted to using sea water to cool a second

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(三月)

No matter how much you love your job, there are times when your work motivation is just going to bottom out. There can be any number of reasons for this but the important thing is that it does happen to everyone at some stage. If you follow the simpl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Greece has run into a snag in its efforts to renegotiate its European-led bailout, as health problems sidelined the new prime minister and finance minister ahead of a critical meeting with the European Union. The government said Sunday that doctors h

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻