Summer vacation was coming, our teacher asked us to help our parents with their housework.I promised my mother that I would do the housework once a day.One day ,I was walking in the street, holding a bottle of oil I had just bought. Suddenly I caught

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

13. His argument does not suggest that mankind can _____ to be wasteful in the utilization of these resources. A.resort B. grant C. afford D. entitle afford afford 负担,承担 /afford resort resor

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Stop Waiting for Approval 别再期待别人的认可 Some people will never give you their approval anyway. 有些人永远不

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Exercise is something most of us love to hate. A lot of us avoid it altogether. I do a lot of exercise, but not because I like it. I do it because it helps me stay slim and healthy. I always feel great after exercising, so there are good parts to it.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

262 马其顿和平会谈开始 Macedonian Talks Seen As Last Effort To Avoid Civil War Stefan Bos Budapest 28 Jul 2001 18:24 UTC Macedonia ' s government and political parties representing the countr

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

Millions of families have trouble falling asleep. Do you know why? There's someone in the family who has a snoring problem. The problem can be quite serious. In some cases, couples have to sleep in se

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

星级典句: 第一句:We hope you will quote your rock-bottom price to avoid only too small profit for us. 我们希望您能给出底价,否则我们的利润会很低,我们将不得不从其他地方购货。 A: How do you think about ou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Unit 79:Stroll after supper 第79单元:晚饭后散个步 After-dinner snacks are a weakness for many of us. 很多人都有在晚饭后来份点心的弱点。 Avoid them and get a little exercise while you're at it by taking a walk after your

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

Travel Tip:To avoid tangling and to stay organized, pack your jewelry in a pill container. 旅行小贴士:把你的珠宝或饰品打包放在药物盒内,可以避免它们缠绕和让它们保持井然有序。 旅行实用句: When will the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Language Points 1.to go broke 2.as poor as a church mouse 3.to bet on the wrong horse 4.to make a quick buck 5.look like a million dollars 6.money is no object 7.to work for peanuts 8.to be flat broke 9.to tighten one's belt 10.strapped for cash

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Westbound traffic is moving slowly along ZhongXiao E. Rd. with a two light wait at DunHua N. Rd. 忠孝东路西向交通车行速度缓慢,敦化北路都要等上两次红绿灯。 Eastbound traffic is flowing smoothly. 东向交通则是车行畅通

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他上班中间休息,跟美国同事Amy一起下楼喝茶。 (office ambience) 陈豪:Amy,你干嘛老看我的脚啊?Amy, why are you always noticing my feet? Amy: I am sorry, I just couldnt help

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

「東北地方太平洋沖地震」により被害に遭われた方々へ、心よりお見舞いを申し上げるとともに、一日も早い復旧をお祈りいたします。 In this Business Skills 360 lesson we take a look at the language

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语管理课程

讨喜法 Avoid Issuing Orders Ask Questions Instead. 避免发号施令用问题来代替。 No one enjoys being bossed around. So what do you do when you need something done? The truth is that you can get the same result from asking a question as y

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

职称英语综合类C级核心词汇(4) average n.平均, 平均水平, 平均数 adj.通常的, 平均的 (above the average/在一般水平以上, 中上; below the average/在一般水平以下; on the [an] average/平均); avoid v. 避免; 回避; (avoid escape避免) aware adj. [用作表语]知

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A: Doctor, can you give me some suggestions on how to stay healthy? B: Well, first of all, you need to make sure that you eat the right foods. A: What are the best foods to eat? B:You should emphasize fresh fruits and vegetables, along with whole gra

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health

生活智慧 Quality is always greater than quantity. 质量永远比数量要重要。 If you're going to do something, do it well enough to avoid doing it the second time. Going back to do something the second time is atime-waster if you knew it ca

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

模仿句子: Yemen is under bombardment by a Saudi-led coalition which supports the ousted president and is trying to stop his opponents, the Houthis, from taking over the country. 翻译: 沙特联军对也门进行了轰炸,他们支持也门下

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Why I Love You 我之所以爱你 Every time I think about you, 每当你浮现在我的脑海 I'm reminded of the reasons why I love you 我试着回忆自己爱上你的原因 From the deep of my heart and soul. 它源自我内心的深处和灵魂

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

2013年6月英语六级作文预测:网上购物(Shopping On-line) As a result of the increased internet communication, online shopping has been an indispensable part in the modern life today. However some people hold disapproval attitudes towards

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导