by Mignon Fogarty Today, I'm gonna get crazy. I said that if people wrote reviews at iTunes, I would split infinitives, and you wrote a lot of reviews. So, to say thank you, I'm going to purposefully split as many infinitives as I can! My secret, tho

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

他出身自风靡全球的偶像团体Boyzone,他拥有许多辉煌的成就和头衔:歌手、词曲作者、父亲、丈夫、Westlife经纪人,他就是Ronan Keating。 英文歌词: Artist: Ronan Keating Song: If Tomorrow Never Comes Sometimes late at night I lie awake and watch her sleeping

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

HEALTH REPORT - Avoiding Medical Mistakes By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Five years ago, researchers estimated th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

This is AP news minute. 1. Officials in Tennessee say 13 people have died from a wildfire that ravaged the great smoky mountains, including a person appeared to have a heart attack, while fleeing the flames. They also raised the number of homes and b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十二)月

一,非谓语动词的概念 不能作谓语的动词形式就是非谓语动词,主要有以下三大类:分词、不定式和动名词。非谓语动词可以充当多种成分,如:主语、宾语、表语、定语、状语、宾语补足语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's party and its former main ally, the Northern League, have resumed their alliance. Berlusconi will not run for the top office again in the upcoming elections. He said it was still not clear whom the ce

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

文本: SONNY: Isn't that right, Lance? LANCE: I'm sorry Tommy. This is Vice City. This is business. TOMMY: ___(1)___... LANCE: No. I sold YOU out, Tommy, I sold YOU out. The real cash is upstairs in the safe. SONNY: Tommy, what was the big _(2)_?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Are you tired of looking less than perfect whenever you take a picture?everyone can learn to look flattering in photos by following a few useful guidelines. 害怕自己拍出的照片不完美吗?学一下下面的小技巧每个人都可以拍出美

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hello? 喂 I have some information for you. 我有线索了 The killer drives a 1970s Ford pick up. 凶手开一辆72年的福特 There is a scar on his left wrist from a severe burn and a tattoo of a firefly. 在他左手腕上有一处重度烧伤留

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

For some in-depth analysis, we're joined by Su Xiaohui, Deputy director of the department of International and Strategic Studies, at CIIS, and Jabin Jacob, Assistant Director of the Institute of Chinese studies, in New Delhi. Welcome. Q1. This is to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

10 Tips For A Good Nights Sleep Without Pills A few months ago, I had a terrible time sleeping and getting up. After a party one night, I slept late and for the next 20 days, couldnt get my sleeping pattern back on track. I fell asleep very late ever

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I need you to listen, I need you to answer. 我需要您的倾听,我需要您来解惑! Oh, God I need you too, I want to see your face. 噢,上帝,我也需要你, 我想见见你! It is this love I have, It make me search for you. 这是

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

As the development of the society, people want to conquer the environment, they use the high technology to change the environment, when people are satisfied with what they did to the nature, the nature is starting to teach human being a lesson. In th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

After much effort, Lana developed a magic pill. It would enable her to see her own death. She swallowed the pill. In her mind's eye, she saw the date on the daily newspaper. She saw herself walking up Broadway. When she got to 41st Street, she looked

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

模仿句子:Fresh pledges have been made today in Europe to crack down on tax evasion. Five of the EU's biggest economies have vowed to share information on company ownership to make it harder for criminals and tax cheats to avoid the law. 翻译:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

1.adherence和adhesion 这两个词都是粘附的意思。 adherence用于比喻的意思。例如:His adherence to the strict letter of the law. adhesion是指物质上的。 2. adjacent,adjoining,和contiguous 这些词都有next to紧挨的意

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

文章开头句型1、如今,人们普遍认为...,但是我怀疑...。 Nowadays,it is generally/commonly believed that..., but I wonder that... 2、如同硬币的正反面,...也有积极的一面和消极的一面。 Like a coin has two sid

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Everybody's waiting on me to see what I can do Everybody's talking about it I can hear the whispers in the room But you say go slow go slow Take all the time you need Don't you know yeah you know It's in you that I believe And so I I never want to le

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Some people thinkthat making mistakesisshameful. But thefactof thematteris thatmistakes are acommon partofeveryone's life. No oneisperfect. It'sunreasonabletoexpectaperson to beright allthetime. However,we shoulddoourutmost toavoid makingthesame mist

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Israelis are preparing to vote in a general election on Tuesday. Incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is calling on voters to focus on several important issues. When you vote for a big ruling party you vote for a united Jerusalem; for security

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下