在迪士尼几十年以来的卡通长片经典中, 《风中奇缘》可以说是非常特别的一部,因为这是在所有以人为主角的迪士尼卡通里面,头一次让有色人种当主角,而且也不是以皆大欢喜作为故事的

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Soprano 女高音 A soprano ia a high pitched voice. soprano是指高音。 It is usually sung be females. 它通常由女性演唱。 It is used in choral music. 它用于合唱乐中。 For female singers, there are three different voices. 对女歌手

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第5册

Color Of The Wind Think you own whatever land you land on Earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life,has a spirit,has a name Think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Listen to your own voice, to your own soul Never mind the voices around you People often listen more to the voice around them Actually your own voice is the very gift to the world 倾听自己的声音、自己的心灵 不要理会别人的众说纷纭

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

OHoly Night o holy night o holy night the stars are brightly shining it is the night of our dear saviours birth long lived the world in sin and their pining till he appeared and the soul felt its worth the thrill of hope the weary world rejoices for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

you by my side , that's how i see us i close my eyes and i can see us we're on our way to say i do my secret dreams have all come ture i see the church, i see the people your folks and my happy and smiling and i can hear sweet voices singing Ave mar

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

In this world it's hard to hear So much noise, nothing's clear But the words you whisper Are the ones that really touch my heart Gentle words, quiet words The sweetest sound I've ever heard The words you whisper Are the ones that really touch my hear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

O Holy night 神圣之夜 The stars are brightly shining 星星闪烁着 It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth 这是我们亲爱的救世主的诞生的夜晚 Long lived the world 长期生活的世界 In sin and their pining 他们在罪恶中消

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2015-08-18 A Candidate's Voice May Affect How We Vote 候选人发言可能会影响我们如何投票 Experience and money for campaigning increase a politician's chances of winning an election. But so may the sound of a candidates voice. N

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: a new way to walk through the Web. RS: Infowalker is a free computer program available on the Internet. It's called a browser companion, and the focus is on foreign-language learn

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: the voice of American presidents. RS: Allan Metcalf of the American Dialect Society has just written a timely book. It's called Presidential Voices: Speaking Styles from George Wa

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Scientists have cast new light on why some men have deeper voices than others. It was traditionally thought that males developed a lower pitched voice to attract members of the opposite sex. However, anthropologists at the American college Penn State

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语生活新闻

He turned to look and behold, there in the darkness stood two big black shadows, wrapped from head to footing black sacks. 他回头一看,就看见黑暗中站着两个巨大的黑影,从头到脚用黑口袋裹着。 Two figures leaped toward h

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

An interesting question came up Saturday at the MIT Tech Conference on artificial intelligence: Why are most 'serving' machines given female voices?在周六的MIT科技会议关于人工智能的讨论中,冒出了一个有趣的问题:为什么大

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Language Points Wife : I love you! 妻子:我爱你! Husband: I love you, too. 丈夫:我也爱你。 Wife: Prove it, scream it to the world. 妻子:向全世界喊出来,证明你爱我。 Husband: (whispers in her ear) I love you. 丈夫:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

No, it's just me. And I can't hear anyone, anywhere. I have to be fairly close. 不,只有我是这样。而且我也不是可以听到任何地方任何人的心。我得靠得相当近。 The more familiar someone's... 'voice' is, the farther awa

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Ginger: So, what about you? You're still in the same place right? Nabeel: Yeah, I'm still there. Ginger: Good. How's it going? Nabeel: Oh, it's great. I'm actually quite satisfied with it now. Ginger: Oh, good because I though you wanted to move at o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Tender Is the Night - Book Three by F. Scott Fitzgerald Chapter 8 She bathed and anointed herself and covered her body with a layer of powder, while her toes crunched another pile on a bath towel. She looked microscopically at the lines of her flanks

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

If you have a smartphone, you also have your very own digital personal assistant. Theres the iPhones Siri (now added to Apple TV), of course, but dont forget Cortana on the Windows Phone or the S voice on the Samsung Galaxy. All of these virtual voic

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You think you own whatever land you land on 你认为你拥有脚下一切的土地 The earth is just a dead thing you can claim 你最后无法得到的正是地球 But I know every rock and tree and creature 但是我知道世界万物 Has a life h

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲