Pass the Flame Pass the Flame Unite the World It’s time to celebrate Let our voices be heard Pass the Flame Unite the world Bring us all together We can grow a forest On a dried up river bed We can

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Lesson 29 The Voices of Time Text A Time talks. It speaks more plainly than words. Time communicates in many ways. Consider the different parts of the day, for example. The time of the day when someth

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 中级口语教程

The Voices of Time Time talks. It speaks more plainly than words. Time communicates in many ways. Consider the different parts of the day, for example. The time of the day when something is done can give a special meaning to the event. Managers in th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

Hotel California Eagles On a dark desert highway Cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas Rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy, and my sight

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

[Verse 1:] I was chasing down the days of fear Chasing down a dream before it disappeared I was aching to be somewhere new Your voice was all I heard I was shaking from a storm in me Haunted by the specters that we had to see Yeah, I wanted to be the

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

ur mind is a powerful weapon If you will think of negative things, your day will turn negative But if you will think the other way positive then your day will also be positive. Use it wisely. 你的思想是最有杀伤力的武器 如果你思想消极

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

bawdy, ['b?:di] adj 卖淫的,妓女的,好色的=indecent=obscene 【例】bawdy house 妓院 【记】读:body,body,body。想象,想象,再想象妓女的。 【参】bawd(n 鸨母,娼主) 【反】decorous(adj 正派得体

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Imagine that a career is like a marathona long, grueling, and ultimately rewarding endeavor. 我们可以把事业想象成马拉松一项历时漫长、备受磨炼最后可能有所收获的运动。 Now imagine a marathon where both men and women

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Webb Sisters,来自英国的姐妹花,姐姐Charley会谈竖琴,妹妹Hattie擅长钢琴,两个可爱的女声唱安静缓和的民谣,一大早听真的很舒服。这首1000 Stars出自她们今年5月的新专辑Savages 1000 Stars Webb S

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Each time you pick up the phone and chat with a new person, that stranger is subconciously judging you from your first hello. Don't get mad: you, too, are judging them. New research indicates that we begin to form first impressions based on how someo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

11. But science does provide us with the best available guide to the future,and it is critical that our nation and the world base important policies on the best judgments that science can provide concerning the future consequences of present actions.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

But I soon found that my troubles had only begun; I could not find my way: I was lost! 我很快发现我的麻烦才刚刚开始,我找不到回家的路了! I could not tell which was east or west, north or south, but wandered about here and th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

When you see the headlines in the Wall Street Journal of November this past year about widespread fiscal and economic uncertainty, 去年11月华尔街日报的头条也说 遍布全国的财政和经济不确定性 I remember the headline in April o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

French kissing Come on, you say you love me I make you believe that it's love you receive Like a thief I just take what I need And when we're going tonight 难道不是?你说你爱我 我让你确信你感受到爱火 象个小偷 偷走我要的爱

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING, March 18 (Xinhua) -- Premier Li Keqiang on Monday met with CY Leung and Chui Sai On, chief executives of the Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions, praising the regions' roles in boosting the country's overall development. Li vo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Failure to include an explanation Our lives breath no excuse of this It's our fault if we don't amount to anything How frequently we point the blame to our failures Is this what we call freedom or liberation A distance far to great for words Our focu

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Many people have harmed me in my life, and I remember them all, 我这一生被许多人伤害过,而且我都记得 but the memories grow pale and faint in comparison with the people who've helped me. 但相较于受人恩惠,那些不堪回首的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Yeah-eah-yeah Oh Hey How many times? How many nights? Wasted on trying to fit in A different dress Same old regrets Vanity's wearing me thin And this exposure Over and over Who is that girl in my skin? In my skin Here in this crowded room Under the p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

(I just cracked and I've never felt better. Don't call me crazy. Until now I've seen new things I've never seen.) The memories of you have built up to be true, coming down now. (They're coming down, they're coming down.) And all of the rules that all

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You've got them all, by the balls causin' waterfalls Stone walls Bar brawls Common stalls at concert halls To you they crawl, body sprawl Smokin' Pall Malls Close call, stand tall Doll, you make them feel so small AND THEY LOVE IT! The boys wanna be

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲