☆everyday☆ troy:once in a lifetime means there's no second chance so i believe that you and me should grab it while we can gabriella:make it last forever and never give it back troy:it's our turn, and i'm loving' where we're at troy and gabriella

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 歌舞青春英文专辑

Lesson 37 1.Listen to the audio tape.Follow the instructions. [00:10.00]A. Listen.Fill in the blanks.Write the words you hear [00:17.66]Babble's Bike (III)Babble learned how to ride Ron's bicycle. [00:25.42]It was very hard work to ride the one wheel

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 河北加拿大版初中英语活动手册

Lesson 32 Glad to be on the air again. 很高兴在空中与大家见面。 形容词性不定式用法:to+原形动词放在名词后面时。 I have something to do. 我有些事要做。 被修饰的名词一定要做不定式里面动词的宾语

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语语法

BBC Learning English London Life Stress Jackie:Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton. What makes you feel stressed? Do you panic when you have to rush to be somewhere? Do you get irritated when the phone rings all the time? A noisy neighbour on a Sunday really s

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

My housemate in Paris, August Dupin, was an interesting young man with a busy, forceful mind. This mind could, it seemed, look right through a mans body into his deepest soul. After reading in the newspaper about the terrible murder of a woman and he

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Men who sound like singer Barry White or actor James Earl Jones can get ahead in the mating game because women remember a deep male voice, scientists have revealed。 Scientists at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland have proved for the first time

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

in new york freedom looks like too many choices in new york i found a friend to drown out the other voices voices on a cell phone voices from home voices of the hard sell voices down the stairwell in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

We have done it too many times You have seen us fall, seen us crawl Seen us fighting back again and again But as so many times before been broken down again Stolen life Get yourself a gun, do the world that favor. Just pull the trigger, come back and

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. Seven women were honored last week in Washington for their efforts to expand democracy and womens rights in their countries. The seven from China, Guatemala, India and Sudan received awards from Vi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(三)月

Prince Charles has some similarities with Nicole Kidman. 查尔斯王子和妮可基德曼就有相似之处。 They have similar sound of eyes. 他们的眼睛听起来很像。 So you relate people that you wouldn't relate, 当你将一些毫无相关

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Feeling any better? said Mom. 感觉好点了吗? 妈妈说。 Oh, no, said Fox. I feel much worse. 哦,没有。 小狐说,我感觉更糟了。 Poor thing, said Mom. 可怜的小家伙, 妈妈说。 Just then Fox heard voices. 正在这个时

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

' Voices of Victims ' at Durban Racism Conference Challiss McDonough Durban 5 Sep 2001 01:19 UTC The U.N. anti-racism conference in South Africa has been 1)dominated by the Middle East issue. But othe

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

Charli XCX: I can't escape all the voices and so I turn it up I go to parties with strangers so I can figure it out Run through a city at midnight to feel like a star I want it all even if it's fake Breakin' your heart split it in half Told you it

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-婚礼the wedding--andres you by my side , that's how i see us i close my eyes and i can see us we're on our way to say i do my secret dreams have all come ture i see the church, i see the people your folks and my happy and smiling and i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

生活中,总是会有人给我们一些建议或忠告。一些建议堪称金玉良言,但是因为不太实用,所以我们很快就忘掉了;还有一些建议确实能帮助我们解决某些问题,但也仅限于那些问题了。下面我

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Old Black Joe 老黑乔 (1)Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去 Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;我的伙伴也离开了棉花田 Gone from the earth to a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Celine Dion - Im Your Angel 相关介绍:席琳出生于一个加拿大法语家庭,她是她家庭14个孩子中最小的一个。席琳是被一个贫穷的罗马天主教徒所抚养的,但是在她看来,她出生在一个快

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If you have a smartphone, you also have your very own digital personal assistant. There's the iPhone's Siri (now added to Apple TV), of course, but don't forget Cortana on the Windows Phone or the S Voice on the Samsung Galaxy. All of these virtual v

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm now very proud to be a part of Intervoice, 身为众声喧哗的一员,我引以为荣! the organizational body of the International Hearing Voices Movement, 它是国际听声组织的筹划单位 an initiative inspired by the work of Professo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Throughout all of this, what I would ultimately realize 经过这一切,我才恍然大悟 was that each voice was closely related to aspects of myself, 每一个我听到的声音都跟自己密切相关 and that each of them carried overwhelming

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇