[00:16.34]HICKAM AFB - House On Apollo Avenue [00:25.80]海卡姆空军基地--阿波罗大道上的房子 [00:44.42]My sister saw a woman in white, [00:46.99]like a nursing type uniform, floating up the stairs. [00:51.61]My mother had someone climb in bed with her.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

Lesson 83 Billys lucky number Narrator: At a school party all the children bought raffle tickets. The first prize was a bicycle. Miss Grant: I want a boy to draw a number. Childrens voices: Go on Billy! Miss Grant: Shut your eyes and draw a piece of

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第二册

Everyone has his inherent ability which is easily concealed by habits, blurred by time, and eroded by laziness. 每个人都有潜能,只是很容易被习惯所掩盖,被时间所迷离,被惰性所消磨。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

what makes someone`s sound sexy? to get the scientific viewpoint, researchers gaged volunteers responses to different voices.the conclusion: voices considered to be attractive said messages about body size, the workers journal plus one.in the animal

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

这首歌曲是由最著名的法语和英语流行女歌手、有流行天后之称的席琳迪翁和被誉为r b之王的罗伯特西尔维斯特凯利合唱歌曲。 no mountains too high for you to climb 再高的山峰也无法阻止你的攀登

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

影片故事的背景是开发新大陆的年代,印第安公主对奉命随同总督前来英国新大陆寻找黄金的英国船长John Smith说,你们自以为你们拥有你们所踏上的任何一块土地,土地对人类是没有生命的,只要踏上脚就成了你们的私有物,但我知道世界的每一块岩石,每一棵树都有灵魂,都

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

U.S. President George Bush tried to reassure jittery financial markets Monday as stock prices plummeted after one of Wall Street's largest brokerage houses went bankrupt. VOA's Paula Wolfson reports from the White House. President Bush makes a state

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

You vote for politicians based on their views, right? Thats how it works in theory, but other facts can sway your votes like politicians voice. Because a study showed that the deeper the voice, the more electable the candidate. And not just for men,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

You vote for politicians based on their views, right? That's how it works in theory. But other factors can sway your vote. Like a politician's voice. Because studies show that the deeper the voice, the more electable the candidate. And not just for m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十二)月

You think you own whatever land you land on The earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life has a spirit has a name You think the only people who are people Are the people who look and think like yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

在迪士尼几十年以来的卡通长片经典中, 《风中奇缘》可以说是非常特别的一部,因为这是在所有以人为主角的迪士尼卡通里面,头一次让有色人种当主角,而且也不是以皆大欢喜作为故事的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Song:1000 Stars Artist:Natalie Bassingthwaighte I'm Breathing In Pieces Just Tasting The Feeling All Open Suggestions, Unspoken Within And It Takes Me To Another Place The Universe, The Endless Space Above, Above And The World Is Like A Mirror Ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

You collapse drowsy I pull you up to me Our fingers are grazing It seems you want me Dawns taking me away from From you From you Lying on the sofa, we cannot feel time passing It seems no word will explain it Norway voices are surrounding us And the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Shortwave radio broadcasting to North Korea is nothing new. The Voice of America has done it for decades, and many other organizations have sprouted up in recent years. The content is often a collaborative effort between South Koreans and North Korea

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

An online competition is now open for what's being called the first-ever international showcase of short films about Islam and women. The films focus on women of all faiths and backgrounds who are living in Muslim-majority countries, as well as Musli

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十一)月

This is scientific American sixty-second science .I'm Sophie Bushwake. Got a minute ?what makes someone sound sexy?don't make you ruin it . To get the scientific built point ,researchers engaged volunteers' responses to different voices,the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

5 被捕 快快!安妮喊着。 杰克紧紧跟在她后面。 有人追过来了吗? 这儿!快!安妮朝着门厅的一扇门猛冲过去。她把门推开了。他们俩一下子跌进了一个黑洞洞、冷冰冰的房间。门吱嘎一声

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen says a non-ASEAN country tried to persuade Cambodia and other ASEAN countries to support the South China Sea arbitration. A month ago, an ambassador of a country visited me, and said he hoped that Cambodia would suppo

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

The top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump have held their highly-anticipated meeting in Singapore. Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi has voiced their support for the unprecedented me

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

If the Lannisters move north, that will bring the Tullys in as well. Delay, you say. 若是兰尼斯特对北方用兵,那么徒利家也将被牵扯进来。你叫我拖一拖, Make haste, I reply. Even the finest of jugglers cannot keep a hundr

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》