sunshine in the rain 酒吧里常听到的英文歌 演唱者:Bodies without organs(BWO) 日不落英文版 When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

So, my fellow Americans, whatever you may believe, whether you prefer one party or no party, whether you supported my agenda or fought as hard as you against it, our collective future depends on your willingness to uphold your duties as a citizen. 我的

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

We've got to make it easier to vote, not harder, and modernize it for the way we live now. 我们要让投票更容易,而不是更难,我们应顺应现在的生活方式,使投票方式现代化。 This is America. We want to make it easier f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Janis Joplin: One of the Most Famous Voices in American Rock Music Written by Dana Demange (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Im Pat Bodnar. VOICE TWO: Janis Joplin And Im Bob Doughty with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about Janis Joplin.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

By Robin Rupli A new video documentary about life in Iraq opened in October in theaters across the United States. For Voices of Iraq ,three Los Angeles-based filmmakers sent 150 hand-held video camera

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

怎么办,怎么办!Eminem 又一次联合 Rihanna 出新单《The Monster》啦!试听版横空出世,继《Love The Way You Lie》之后,阿姆和 Rihanna 又一强势合作,前奏一出,就已经爱上了。 歌词: [Chorus: Rihann

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

I'm friends with the monster That's under my bed Get along with the voices inside of my head You're tryin' to save me Stop holdin' your breath And you think I'm crazy Yeah, you think I'm crazy I wanted the fame but not the cover of Newsweek Oh well,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

[Verse 1:] I was chasing down the days of fear Chasing down a dream before it disappeared I was aching to be somewhere new Your voice was all I heard I was shaking from a storm in me Haunted by the specters that we had to see Yeah, I wanted to be the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Colors of the Wind Vanessa Williams Colors of the Wind 风之色彩 2)Think you own whatever land you land on 你觉得你拥有你所驻足的每一方土地, Earth is just a dead thing you can 3)c

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I'm your angel No mountain's too high for you to climb All you have to do is have some climbing faith Oh yes No rivers too wide for you to make it cross All you have to do is believe it when you pray And then you will see the morning will come And ev

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《风中奇缘》 Colors of the Wind 这首歌的歌词虽简单易懂,其表达的含义也分外简单:人与自然和谐相处,但虽说是个简单的道理,但至今依旧尚未实现。片中的人与自然之间的关系值得我们去深

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

think you own whatever land you land on earth is just a dead thing you can claim but i know every rock and tree and creature has a life,has a spirit,has a name think the only people who are people are

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

在迪士尼几十年以来的卡通长片经典中,《风中奇缘》可以说是非常特别的一部,因为这是在所有以人为主角的迪士尼卡通里面,头一次让有色人种当主角,而且也不是以皆大欢喜作为故事的结局。而尽管我对这个故事已经十分熟悉,但是每次重新观赏、特别是在听到片中着名的插

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Twelve-year-old AIDS activist Keren Dunaway-Gonzalez spoke at the opening ceremony in Mexico City. The Honduran girl is HIV-positive. One thousand young people from around the world attended the Inte

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(八)月

女神的新单,超赞呐! 歌词: Song:Loved Me Back to Life Artist:Celine Dion I was walking pisssed inside my head i couldn't get out Turn the lights down Voices inside are so loud. You did a jump start Gotta turn it on I couldn't feel, I

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Chinese Foreign Ministry says it expects the new Japanese ambassador to play a positive role in improving the strained relationship between the nations. Incoming Japanese ambassador to China, Masato Kitera is due to arrive in Beijing this week. F

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

80年代初的南加州,还在学校念书的 Bryan Holland 和 Greg Kriesel 经常去 Orange 郡的环球俱乐部观看摇滚表演,终于有一天他们决定成立一支名为 Manic Subsidal 的乐队,当时乐队另外两名成员是主音吉

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Google's DeepMind have revealed a new speech synthesis generator that will be used to help computer voices, like Siri and Cortana, sound more human. 谷歌旗下的人工智能公司DeepMind近日研制出了一种新型语音合成系统, 该技术可

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《风中奇缘》主题歌:Colors of the Wind 挚爱热土 Colors of the Wind by Judy Kuhn You think I'm ignorant savage you been so many place, I guess it must be so but still I can not see if the savage one is me how can there be so much that yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: We're now surrounded by so many voices that are emotionless. You know, by these automated voices that sound very fake. Where it's like, I'd love to help you, I'm a computer that's here to help yo

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文