本曲大意 歌者说这名女子欺骗了他的感情,他说她有一天一定会因此后悔并感到痛苦。的确,人与人相处真诚最可贵,存心欺骗别人的人,伤害别人,终究会伤害到自己。 英文歌词 Your cheatin heart will make you weep. Youll cry and cry and try to sleep, but sleep won

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(805) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

本单元是关于心交心谈话。 Helen: Hello? Alice: Hi Helen. Helen: What's up Alice? Alice: It's so quiet at work I thought I'd give you a ring. A little bird told me that the landlord is your dad! Helen: How did you find out? Alice: Never mind about t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Do You Have a Broken Heart? A Heart of Stone? 你是内心绝望吗?还是铁石心肠? Now, the VOA Special English program Words and Their Stories. Im Rich Kleinfeldt with some expressions using the word heart. People believed for a long time t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Y: 大家好,我是杨晨,欢迎您到美语咖啡屋。 J: And I'm Jody! Thanks for dropping by the American Cafe! Y: 哎,Jody, 你踢踏舞练得这么样了? (Sound of tap dancing) J: Slo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 美语咖啡屋

【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

Topic1-Pioneering in China's Family Tree Business Chinese people cherish our families. Recently, more Chinese people living overseas are looking for their family roots back in China, and Chinese people living in the homeland are searching for their a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

nbreak My Heart 《勿伤我心》《致命恋人》插曲 演唱者:Braxton Toni Toni Braxton 应是90年代国际流行乐坛最炙手可热的新生代女歌手之一,拥有多张百万销量 的唱片,多首耳熟能详的单曲和不计其数

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Song:Heartbeats Artist:Amy Diamond Heartbeats - Amy Diamond I can't figure out 我搞不清楚 Is it meant to be this way 是意味着就该这么做吗 Easy words so hard to say 简单的词却难以说出口 I can't live without 我活不下去

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

刘若英-分开旅行-英文版 Black black heart something ugly this way comes through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings all these burns i'm godless underneath your cover search for pleasure search for pain in this world now i am undyin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Billy Dean的歌声永远是那样多情那么悠扬,每一首都浸满了Billy Dean的天然的忧郁与感伤.听他的歌总会让人不知不觉中失神...... 英文歌词: Somewhere In My Broken Heart Jeff Zhang You made up your mind. It was time it was over After we had come so far But I th

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Key To My Heart 孤单的日子 - 你握着我心门的钥匙 演唱者:craig david 英文歌词 Lonely hours, Lonely days, Never meant to drive you away from me, I shouldda listened to ya lady and what you had to say, If only... I never knew how m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

金属:Serenity - The Heartblood Symphony 相关介绍:这是奥地利金属新贵SERENITY新专辑,他们可以比拟早期的EDGUY,这张专辑有一些VISION DIVINE的感觉和KAMELOT的痕迹。他们用略前卫的经典POWER手法演绎了几

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Heart to Heart: Some Heartfelt Expressions 一些真心真意的表达方式 Each week, this program explains the many meanings of English expressions. Today's expressions include a very important word heart. 每周,这个节目都会介绍许多英语

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Shape of my heart 演唱者:backstreet boys He deals the cards as a meditation And those he plays never suspect He doesn?t play for the money he wins He doesn?t play for respect He deals the cards to find the answer The sacred geometry of chance The hi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

09年最抓耳朵的歌曲:Left My Heart in Tokyo Left My Heart in Tokyo Step up here to me Am I dumb enough to believe When somebody says jump on this Would u follow them on your knees Am I wrong or right To be dancing with you tonight Said im don

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Westlife是来自爱尔兰的合唱团,由shane kian nicky bryan mark五位优秀的年轻人组成。早在1998年,boyzone的经济人louis walsh发现shane、mark、与kian共组的6人体,他决定继bz后再组一个团,在都柏林办微试,找到nick和bryan,重新整合成5人组合。walsh找ronan来为他

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

刘若英的分开旅行打动了很多人 它的原曲是USHER的BLACK BLACK HEART 一起欣赏吧------分开旅行-原版 SINGER:USHER something ugly this way comes through my fingers sliding inside all these blessings all these burns i'm godless underneath your cover search

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Toni Braxton 应是90年代国际流行乐坛最炙手可热的新生代女歌手之一,拥有多张百万销量的唱片,多首耳熟能详的单曲和不计其数的奖项,她独特、低沉的嗓音继续发挥着点石成金般的魔力。获得过6座葛来美大奖,7座全美音乐奖。 英文歌词 Don't leave me in all this pain D

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: Lonely hours, Lonely days, Never meant to drive you away from me, I shouldda listened to ya lady and what you had to say, If only... I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you've let them go (let them go) And you find out that i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

极素白极纯净,没有一点尘埃,仿佛天堂的所在。这样美好无暇的颜色却让人刺痛得张不开眼。在这白晃晃的空间里,Silje对着镜头睁大她那毫无表情的瞳孔,低吟浅唱,旁若无人。 我们还是需要一点杂质的,这和我们无法呼吸百分之百的纯氧是一个道理。 My heart's not lonel

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅