赛琳娜戈麦斯(Selena Gomez),1992年7月22日出生于美国得克萨斯州,美国女演员、歌手。 在2004年的迪士尼全球才艺计划中,赛琳娜被迪士尼相中并签约。2007年主演原创魔幻喜剧《少年魔法师》

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Mike Procter. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Many people do not know about

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Idiom: Not have the heart to do sth 不忍心做什么 Hit the book: Shatter Brittle Forensics Rivet Residue Smelting Fracture Prone Substandard Bow Stern

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: My heart goes out to someone 非常同情某人 Hit the book: Stressed out Caffeine Soda Whole grains Refined Bran Fiber Starch Digestive track

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

女: sitting alone i keep thinking of your love trying to get far 男: all of my lonely time 女: i can feel the rain falling down the whole night through right now i feeling so blue 合: somehow someday somewhere sometimes you always on my mind its

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Passenger热单《Heart's On Fire》!他的声音就像是森林的纯美造物。 Well I dont know how and I dont know why When somethings living well you cant say die You feel like laughing but you start to cry I dont know how and I dont know why

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart (瓦伦.泽冯/保持恒心) 年度最佳歌曲、年度最佳男子演唱提名 Shadows are fallin' and I'm runnin' out of breath Keep me in your heart for a while If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

She's got a heart like California 她有颗像加州一般热血的心 And a smile like a Hollywood dream 犹如好莱坞般梦幻的微笑 She's like a sunset back in Florida 她的背影就好比佛罗里达的夕阳 And a top-down summer breeze 从头

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The sun is rising, Your mercies are new You're already chasing with relentless pursuit You have my attention, You have my whole life I don't want to miss You here, so open my eyes I'm after Your heart and all that You are The treasure I find, to know

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

When I was growing up, I was embarrassed to be seen with my father. He was severely crippled and very short, and when we would walk together, his hand on my arm for balance, people would stare. I would inwardly squirm at the unwanted atte

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Whoa Whoa 1234 What's up girl? let me holler at you for a second. I just want you to know all of those other girls they never meant anything to me, your the only one for me [Verse 1:] You turned me on, sounds so good talking fast. But before we go on

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

ohhh ohhhhh doctor whats wrong with me why is my whole body tingling i'm so afraid to go to sleep i can't stop it from happening i try to ignore it but it's like im asking for it so tell me please can you heal it cuz every second i feel it like when

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Straight for your heart Straight for your heart I see you, I see you so clear I know you wanna disappear You wonder who would notice That you gave up the fight Some days you feel and just walk out of sight Right here, right now, tonight Im coming str

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 15 Heart 1.My heart sank into my boots. 2.You should take it to heart. 3.I'll do it for you with all my heart. 4.He wears his heart on his sleeves. 5.I wept my heart out. 6.Cheer up!Don't lose heart. 7.He broke my heart. 8.You have a heart of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

35 切尼副总统的心脏病治疗手术 DATE=3-14-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT- Cheney/Heart BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 1'00

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

I will wander until the end of time Torn away from you I pulled away to face the pain I close my eyes and drift away Over the fear That I will never find a way to heal my soul And I will wander until the end of time Torn away from you My heart is bro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Listeners crowd the place at a event aimed at helping children with congenital heart diseases, jointly held by China's largest search engine Baidu, charitable organization Ai You Foundation and China Radio International's bilingual radio service Easy

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Adele怀着极其复杂的心情公布了她的全新片21,这两年来她也听取了来自许多不同音乐人的作品,特别是像Wanda Jackson, Allison Krauss, Yvonne Fair, Andrew Bird, Neko Case等。有关于专辑21的创作灵感,她还

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Fell in love with my lover In the morning Or maybe I fell Long before you Now I wonder What lovers are missing And how the name seems to Mean passing through It's a sad but maybe A self-caused trouble Perhaps I've been sad Longer than you I might hav

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

To: Rodney ~ From: Tanya Dear Rodney, I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and i

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文