Shape Of My Heart 心之形:《这个杀手不太冷》主题曲 中英歌词: He deals the cards as a meditation And those he plays never suspect He doesn't play for the money he wins He doesn't play for respect He deals the crads to find the answ

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

My Heart Will Go On《我心永恒》泰坦尼克号 演唱者:Celine Dion 加拿大女歌手席琳迪翁(Celine Dion)演唱的影片主题歌我心永恒---My Heart Will Go On也正是影片音乐成功之处的集中体现,此曲曾蝉联全美

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

听歌学英语:Take Me to Your Heart(将我留存心间) Song:Take Me to Your Heart Artist:Michael learns to rock Style:Rock hiding from the rain and snow trying to forget but i won't let go looking at a crowded street listening to my own hear

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: November 5, 2003 This is Phoebe Zimmermann with the VOA Special English Health Report. A new blood test could give doctors a better way to tell if a person is in danger o

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-环境与健康

箫华,昨天晚上有没有看球赛呀?当然看了,真丧气,我最喜欢的篮球队被淘汰出局,没有资格进入决赛了。以后呀,谁输谁赢我都无所谓了。萧华,我们今天要学 的一个美国习惯用语正好能

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

The heart is one organ we really have to look after. Most of us, I think, dont really know how to look after it. Or perhaps we know, but dont do enough to keep our heart in a healthy condition. Our heart is an amazing thing, when you think about it.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Unit 16 Text A Heart Disease: Treat or preven t one of the greatest killers in the Western world is heart disease. The death rate from the disease has been increasing at an alarming speed for the past

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

Hank Williams 当代乡村音乐之父。25岁的时候他就是一个超级明星,但是他死于29岁。在那短短的4年里,他为跟随他的乡村表演者确定了大多数规则实际上也影响了流行音乐。他写的大部分歌曲成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Michael Johns - Heart On My Sleeve You think you've heard this before I'll try and say it differently As long as it comes naturally to me It's been makin' me sad 'Cause I can't find a better way To speak the words I want to say to you Know I love you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

HEALTH REPORT - Women and Heart Disease By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Health Report. Heart disease is the leading killer of A

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

听歌学英语:Listen to Your Heart(倾听你的心声) Song:Listen to Your Heart Artist:Roxette Style:Pop I know there's something in the wake of your smile. I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea. You've built a love but that love fa

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

christmas in my heart 圣诞在我心 德国女生Sarah Connor,以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力进军欧洲乐坛。从2001年出道至今,每张唱片都能占据德国专辑榜的前列,甚至在其他国家也能进入前十的位

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Fragile Heart 是收录在Jewel的第六张专辑《Goodbye Alice in Wonderland》里面,她被赞誉为美国现今流行乐坛最有才华且最出色的歌手之一。有很多我喜欢的歌曲,像stand, till it feels like cheating ,silent night ,only one too 等等。这首Fragile Heart 本人最喜欢

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: Ooh, oh oh oh oh oh oh Way over here from across the street. Wanna jump out the window, make you notice me. But when you give me the eye, I become a nervous guy (Yeah) Wish I could take you to a place where my palms stay dry. When we're a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的 befour 电视系列. 他们的第一首单曲Magic Melody发表后就打入德国,奥地利和瑞士各大排行榜前十大名. 他们的第一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Mikey Bustos - Everytime My Heart Beats Everytime my heart beats 加拿大歌手Mikey Bustos 歌手名:mikey bustos 歌曲名:everytime my heart beats 专辑名:Memoirs Of A Superhero Mikey bustos是一名加拿大籍的菲律宾人,曾经拿过

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

听歌学英语:Unbreak My Heart(Toni Braxton) 电影《致命恋人》中的歌曲《Unbreak My Heart》,由Dianne Warren 谱写,美国著名灵魂音乐歌手 Toni Braxton 用她低回磁性的嗓音,亦幽亦明地表现出歌曲强烈而深

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Heart To Heart心手相连 - James Blunt Sometimes when I don't know where I stand有时你让我不知所措 You make me feel like I'm a boy and not a man你使我觉得自己稚气未脱 There are times when you don't give me a smile某天当我看不

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空