詹姆斯布朗特(JamesBlunt)出生于英国,当歌手前是一位军人,曾受命服役于南斯拉夫的科索沃,也是一位保护英国女王及皇太后的皇家侍卫。离开军队后,他在美国的一次音乐研讨会上被前

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

My Heart Will Go On Celine Dion Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near far wherev

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Hiding from the rain and snow, trying to forget but I won't let go. Looking at a crowded street, listening to my own heart beat. So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you, girl. Take me to your heart; take me to yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker You wanna be a heartbreaker Heartbreaker Heartbreaker yeah You're lo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

I left my heart in San Francisco 我的心丢在了旧金山 - 班内特老歌 演唱者:Tonny Bennett This is another website video of the classic song. 旧金山,是美国人公认的最浪漫的城市。托尼班列特(Tony Bennett)百转回

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

To eat one's hat To eat one's heart out 要是我们有的时候仔细想一想的话,恐怕每个人都有不能兑现自己所说的话的时候,在中文里我们有时把这种现象叫做:食

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

清新的容貌,纯净的声音,听力室英文歌曲频道特推出跨界歌坛天使级歌后--Hayley Westenra(海莉韦斯顿)。My heart belongs to you被认为是海莉跨界音乐演唱中流行风味最浓的保留单曲,描述一位少女挚诚炽热的情感却又流溢着古典范畴的纯净和清冽。 现年18岁的海莉出生

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

西城男孩 Westlife i left my heart in san francis The loveliness of Paris Seems someshow sadly gay The glory that was Rome Is of another day I've been terribly alone And forgotten in Manhattan I'm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Stop Crying Your Heart Out Oasis Hold up... hold on... don't be scared You'll never change what's been and gone May your smile... Shine on... Don't be scared Your destiny may keep you warm. Cos all of the stars are fading away Just try not to worry y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

倾听你的心声 Listen to Your Heart I know there's something in the wake of your smile. I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea. You've built a love but that love falls apart. Your little piece of heaven turns too dark. Listen to your hear

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Johnta Austin - The Heart Never Lies 相关介绍:Johnta Austin从小在亚特兰大长大,8岁在教堂唱诗班唱歌表演,12岁的时候,因为参加TBS的儿童系列节目引起了RCA records关注,13岁稚龄的Austin便

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take my heart back 歌手:Jennifer Love Hewitt It'll be alright 会雨过天晴的 You said,Tommorrow 你说过,明天 Don't you cry 别哭泣 Don't you shed a tear 别掉泪 When you wake up 等你醒来时 I will still be here 我依然在次 When you wake up 等你醒来时 We'

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Artist:Celine Dion Song:My Heart Will Go On Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I'll Never Break Your Heart Backstreet Boys Baby, I know you're hurting 宝贝,我知道你现在很伤心 Right now you feel like you could never love again 你说,你不再相信爱 Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在,我所有的心愿就是要一个机会 To prove that I l

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Owl City 来自美国明尼苏达州奥瓦通纳(Owatonna, Minnesota)的大学二年级生,Adam Young,于2007年组建了Owl City乐队。他就是这支流行电子乐队的唯一成员,负责主音、合成器和编曲等工作。 随之独立发行的首张EP《Of June》,2008年发行了首张专辑《Maybe Im Dreami

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

节奏布鲁斯:Sugababes - Unbreakable Heart 相关介绍 :98年,All Saints 经纪人 Ron Tom 挖掘 Keisha Buchanan、Mutya Buena、Siobhan Donaghy 三位少女组成 Sugababes;2000年9月,以清新劲歌Overload飞奔英国 ...后来,成员

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - Sound of a Broken Heart 相关介绍:有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

My Heart Will Go On 我心永恒 Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

音乐咖啡厅:A Change Of Pace - Home Where The Heart Is 相关介绍:A Change Of Pace是一支来自美国亚利桑那州的五人乐队,成立于2001年,曾经在2005和2006年连续参加了Warped Tour的巡演。 2001 年,当主唱Torry

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典老歌(吻别) Take Me To Your Heart Song:Take Me to Your Heart Artist:Michael learns to rock Style:Rock Hiding from the rain and snow trying to forget but i won't let go looking at a crowded street listening to my own heart beat so many

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语