Dear Heart Artist: Andy Williams (peak Billboard position # 24 in 1964) Music by Henry Mancini and Words by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans titles song from the movie starring Glenn Ford and Geraldine Pa

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered, and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a flaw in it. 一天,一位年轻人

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

Some facts about an extraordinary organ, and the threats it faces. Transcript of radio broadcast: 29 July 2008 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. We talked last week about the life of famed heart doctor Michael DeBakey. He died this mont

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(七)月

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 30 September 2007 The World Heart Federation says heart disease and stroke are the world's largest killers, claiming 17.5 million lives a year. Marking World Heart Day, the Federation says knowing the risk factors and leading a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Follow one's heart (verb phrase) 【句子对照】 I'm quitting my job and I'm going to follow my heart. I've decided to move to Rome. 我准备辞掉工作,做自己想做的事情。我已经决定移居到罗马。 【关键俚语】 follow one's heart (verb phrase) 英:to make impor

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

Welcome to todays program at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. As an English teacher, my students come to me not only for English study, sometimes they bring up their personal problems and tend to find solutions from me, because Im also their frie

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

中英翻唱:Black Black Heart《邪恶的心》分开旅行英文版 Black Black Heart《邪恶的心》刘若英分开旅行英文版 英文歌词: Something ugly this way comes Through my fingers sliding inside All these blessings all these burns

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

我听之我见:第一次听这首歌的时候,还没有看过这部电影,耳畔回响着歌手那有点低沉的声音,不知道为什么,心被揪得紧紧的。于是把这部电影找来看。歌曲就是Leon的内心独白。一个职业杀手,生活在自己的世界里。曾经有过刻骨铭心的爱,可在永远失去爱人后,开始了一个

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Words and Their Stories: Heart to Heart 词汇典故:坦诚交流 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Each week, this program explains the many meanings of English exp

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

By Melinda Smith Washington 28 March 2008 Last month we told you about a young woman in the United States who got an experimental heart pump to help keep her alive. VOA's Melinda Smith has an update on her remarkable story.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

By Carol Pearson Washington 04 October 2007 Experts say heart disease and stroke are the leading cause of death among women throughout the world. Yet, a new study by Duke University in North Carolina shows, as in much of the world, women in the U.S.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

A wise and understanding heart does not repay a hurt with a hurt. In doing so, the heart is diminished. Fissures form. Love leaks out. Every pain given in return for one received, changes the contents of the heart. It is no longer defined by love, w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

That Place In Your Heart Leslie Dowdall 歌词: walk with me break some bread here with me Enemy Why cant you live with me? Who are you? what did i do to you? Wish i knew Why cant i live with you? We are all born the same Then we seperate Then the wo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

By Melinda Smith Washington, D.C. 19 February 2008 Congestive heart failure is diagnosed when a weakened heart fails to pump blood adequately and fluid builds up in the lungs and elsewhere in the body. But a diagnosis of congestive heart failure doe

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Paul Sisco Washington, DC 17 October 2007 Medical imaging and improved computer technology are significantly making the detection of heart disease easier, safer and better. VOA's Paul Sisco reports. Dr. James Earls is the medical director at Fairf

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

By Carol Pearson Washington 10 October 2007 If you have had a heart attack, doctors recommend a good diet and regular exercise in order to prevent another one. But even if you follow your doctor's advice, a stressful job may mean more heart problems

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

歌词: walk with me和我同行 break some bread here with me 来这分给我一些面包 Enemy 敌人 Why cant you live with me? 为什么你不可以和我一起居住? Who are you? 您是谁? what did i do to you? 我给你做了什么? Wish i knew 我想知道 Why cant i live with you?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是change of heart。 Change of heart, 意思是改变主意。The bride had a last minute change of heart and chose to have a simple ceremony in Las Vegas, 新娘子最后一刻改变主意,选择在拉斯维加斯举办一个

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Fourteen years ago, Brenda Eheart created a community founded on the idea that it takes a village to raise a child. Today that village, Hope Meadows, is thriving and serving as a model for other communities. VOA's Susan Logue reports. Hope Meadows r

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

Friends 朋友 A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart. 真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。 There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trus

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间