《吻别》英文版take me to your heart Sing by Michael Learns To Rock Hiding from the rain and snow Trying to forget but I won't let go Looking at a crowded street Listening to my own heart beat So many people all around the world Tell me where d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Where is your heart?(心香何处) hiding something you never mention.(未及心语深藏) How to say love will be forever?(怎诉永恒之爱) I just feel so much happyness and sadness.(我如此快乐和悲伤) When you think of me naturally(忆我之

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Crying Heart - Befour oh i cannot stand the pain inside everything my love i tried to hold you in my arms oh you, you the reason of my life will this dream my love survive when you hold me in your arms so if your heart will call my name il be there f

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

我心永恒---My heart Will Go On ---第七十届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲 美国派拉蒙公司和二十世纪福克斯公司共同投资两亿多美元拍摄的《泰坦尼克号》(Titanic)是有史以来最昂贵的影片, 该片也是美国

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

James Blunt 欢快新单《Heart To Heart》!上尉诗人欢快旋律的新单《Heart To Heart》的感觉就是这样怦怦跳的声音。这个很累的时代,需要这样轻快的歌曲。 歌词: There are times when I don't know where I s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

音乐咖啡厅:Kate Voegele - Playing with my heart 相关介绍: Kate Voegele来自美国俄亥俄州的一位年轻创作型歌手,她会唱歌、会写歌、特别擅长弹吉他、还会弹钢琴。在03和04年,她发行了自己的两张

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

打榜热歌:The Wanted - Heart Vacancy Artist:The Wanted Song:Heart Vacancy I hear your heart cry for love, But you wont let me make it right. You were hurt, but I decided, That you were worth the fight. Every night, you lock up, You wont let

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart, then you can try sleeping in my bed. Even if you are a million miles away I could still feel you in my bed Near me, touch me, feel me And even at the bottom of the sea

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Make Your Heart and Your Mind Work Together The same voice in your mind that told you to act, is the same voice that ridicules you later for making that choice. Am I the only one that thinks this is ridiculous? I want to show you how Ive learned to m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You Took My Heart Away《你带走了我的心》迈克摇滚经典 在世界流行乐坛中,北欧常常能为我们带来一些惊喜而来自丹麦的Michael Learns To Rock(MLTR)就是其中之一,他们在上世纪九十年代风靡世界,带

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Artist:McFly Song:The Heart Never Lies Some people laugh, And some people cry, And some people live, And some people die, And some people run, Right into the fire, And some people hide, Their every desire [Chorus] But we are the lovers, If you don

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:You Took My Heart Away:爱上你 You Took My Heart Away MLTR Staring at the moon so blue, turning all my thoughts to you I was without hopes or dreams I tried to dull an inner scream but you saw me through Walking on a path of air,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

BEIJING, May 24 (Xinhuanet) -- CT scan, a widely used heart-imaging test, is likely to result in the over treatment for patients with heart disease, according to a study published online by the Archives of Internal Medicine on Monday. CT, which produ

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Shape of My Heart by Sting He deals the cards as a meditation And those he plays never suspect He doesn't play for the money he wins He doesn't play for the respect He deals the cards to find the answer The sacred geometry of chance The hidden law of

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

There is little doubt that depression is bad for the heart. Much as fatty diets, cigarette smoking, inactivity and obesity are linked with an increased risk of heart disease, recent evidence suggests that mental health has a similarly powerful impact

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'll Never Break Your Heart Backstreet Boys Baby, I know you're hurting 宝贝,我知道你现在很伤心 Right now you feel like you could never love again 你说,你不再相信爱 Now all I ask is for a chance 但现在,我所有的心愿就是

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

The American Heart Association is out with a new set of guidelines aimed at preventing heart disease in women. Although, heart disease is thought to mainly affect men, it is actually an equal opportunity killer. These are the first heart-health tips

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

节奏布鲁斯:Lil Eddie - City of My Heart 相关介绍 :Lil' Eddie,原名Edwin Serrano。1984年7月12日生于美国纽约,一位相当有才华的RB/Soul歌手兼制作人。2004年他签约到了Yellowman/Big 3 Records唱片公司,19岁的他

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

情人节专属:Befour - Winter in my heart 相关介绍:Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅