Broadcast: Jan 29, 2003 By Jerilyn Watson This is the VOA Special English Health Report. A new study says drinking beer, wine or other alcoholic drinks several times a week can help prevent heart atta

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-健康资讯

Staring at the moon so blue Turning all my thoughts to you I was without hopes or dreams I tried to dull an inner scream but you saw me through Walking on a path of air See your faces everywhere As you melt this heart of stone you take my hand to gu

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Shape Of My Heart Sting He deals the cards as a meditation and those he plays never suspect He doesn't play for the money he wins. He don't play for respect He deals the cards to find the answer, the sacred geometry of chance The hidden law of a prob

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Un-Break My Heart Diane Warren Don't leave me in all this pain Don't leave me out in the rain Come back and bring back my smile Come and take these tears away I need your arms to hold me now The night

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十辑

britney spears - Heart 歌手:Britney Spears 布兰妮?斯皮尔斯 布兰妮专辑:Lucky 幸运 歌名: Heart I know I've been hard on you I'm sorry for the things I've put you through Before you start to break on me or ask for sympathy I need

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第三辑

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Take Me To Your Heart Michael Learns To Rock Hiding from the rain and snow, trying to forget but I won't let go. Looking at a crowded street, listening to my own heart beat. So many people all around

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

City Of My Heart--心中之城 演唱者:Lil Eddie Lil' Eddie,原名Edwin Serrano。1984年7月12日生于美国纽约,一位相当有才华的RB/Soul歌手兼制作人。2004年他签约到了Yellowman/Big 3 Records唱片公司,19岁的他随即

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

各国都有各种各样的乐坛新秀选拔大赛,Some Any这支一男一女的流行团体则是来自德国的一支通过选秀节目发迹的乐团,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的女孩Vanessa Meisinger和有着一半巴西血统和一般

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Some Any - Mechanical heart 相关介绍:各国都有各种各样的乐坛新秀选拔大赛,Some Any这支一男一女的流行团体则是来自德国的一支通过选秀节目发迹的乐团,两个人分别是年仅十八岁的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Will Never Break Your Heart Baby I know you are hurting. Right now you feel like you could never love again. Now all I ask is for a chance. To prove that I love you. From the first day. That I saw your smiling face. Honey,I knew that we would be tog

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Trouble sleeping 歌手:Corinne bailey rae it s late and i m feeling so tired having trouble sleeping this constant compromise between thinking and breathing could it be i m suffering because i ll never give in? won t say that i m falling in love t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

You ll Be in My Heart 歌手:Phil Collins 专辑:Tarzan Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just take my hand, hold it tight (只要)紧紧抓住我的手 I will protect you from, all around you 我一会一直在你身边,保护

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sentimental Heart She Him Cried all night til there was nothin more What use am I as a heap on the floor? Heaving devotion but its just no good taking it hard just like you knew I would O-o-old habits die hard when you got, when you got a sentimental

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton don t leave me in all this pain 别让我在痛苦中 don t leave me out in the rain 别让我在风雨里 come back and bring back my smile 回来吧,带回我的微笑 come and take these tears away 带走这些泪水

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

all at once 歌手:whitney houston I finally took a moment And I'm realizing that You're not coming back And it's finally hit me all at once All at onceI've started counting teardrops And at least a million fell My eyes began to swell And all my dr

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - How to Break a Heart 相关介绍:有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

James Blunt 欢快新单《Heart To Heart》!上尉诗人欢快旋律的新单《Heart To Heart》的感觉就是这样怦怦跳的声音。这个很累的时代,需要这样轻快的歌曲。 歌词: There are times when I don't know where I s

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Anthony Callea - Take It To The Heart 相关介绍:来自澳大利亚墨尔本年仅21岁的Anthony Callea参加了2004年第二届澳洲偶像大赛(AUSTRALIAN IDOL).从4月份试音开始,他便受到了歌迷与裁判的一直好评

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅