Babyface美国著名现代音乐家世界顶级音乐制作人词曲作者编曲家歌手现场表演者音乐监制人、吉他手、幕后合音、慈善活动家以及音乐和电影公司高级管理人员拥有多种身份的音乐国际巨星Ke

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

《川流熙攘》以美国的民间音乐说唱乐为题材,在社会底层的观众中引起了不小的反响。影片主题曲《It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp》获得了第78届奥斯卡最佳歌曲奖。 you know its hard out here for a pimp

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Over The Rainbow eva cassidy 《绿野仙踪》主题曲 --Lion Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come tru

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

我姐姐刚在一个高尚社区买了房子,那里住的都是医生、律师这一类的高薪单身贵族,跟我住的地方截然不同。我们这里有单身汉、有年轻父母、有双职工、也有不上班的专职妈妈;有白领,也

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

舞蹈让格莱美更疯狂,欧美金曲能听也能看 爱人的离去犹如空气的抽离,没有你的存在我就身处真空,该如何生存,如何呼吸? 这一段用No Air作为背景音乐演绎的Hip-Hop极具力度,一张一弛间

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-ee! a sweep is as lucky as lucky can be chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cher-oo! good luck will rub off when i shake ands with you or blow me a kiss and thats lucky too now as the ladder of life as bee

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

carry moonbeams home in a jar and be better off than you are or would you rather be a mule a mule is an animal with long funny ears kicks up at anything he hears his back is brawny but his brain is weak hes just plain stupid with a stubborn streak an

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

《Falling Slowing》夺得第80届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖 And won't return And part of me Wants to hide The part that's burned Once, once Knew how to talk to you Once, once But not anymore Hear the sirens call me home Hear the sirens call me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Don't you turn your back on me, Don't you walk away. Don't you tell me that I don't care, Cause' I do. Don't you tell me, I'm not the one, Don't you tell me, I ain't no fun, Just tell me you love me, like I love you. You know you do. When we're toget

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

《Moon River》 是一首由亨利曼奇尼创作的歌曲 ,该曲第一次亮相是在电影《蒂凡尼的早餐》由奥黛丽赫本演唱 。并一举拿下当年奥斯卡最佳电影音乐奖 。之后被众多明星翻唱 。其中 安迪威廉

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

so many nights, i'd sit by my window, waiting for someone to sing me his song. so many dreams, i kept deep inside me, alone in the dark, but now you've come along. and you light up my life, you give me hope, to carry on. you light up my days and fill

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Theres got to be a morning after If we can hold on through the night We have a chance to find the sunshine Lets keep on lookin for the light Oh cant you see the morning after? Its waiting right outside the storm Why dont we cross the bridge together

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

We may never love like this again Don't stop the flow We can't let go We may never love like this again And touch the sky Though we may try So, while we're here, Let's give out all, Release the dreams inside us And set them free Oh, while we'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Its not my way to love you just when no ones looking Its not my way to take your hand if Im not sure Its not my way to let you see whats going on inside of me When its a love youll not be needing youre not free Please stop pulling at my sleeve if you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

迪斯尼动画电影《阿拉丁》(Aladdin)的主题曲《全新世界》Alan Menken 配乐、作曲,Howard Ashman、Tim Rice作词,同时也是Howard Ashman的遗作,未完成的部分由音乐剧大师 Tim Rice 接手。 (A Whole New

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

瑞塔奥拉深情演唱《灯光之外》主题曲《Grateful》。黑白搭配的礼服裙让她看起来光彩万分,气场强大的 Rita 完美地演绎了这首歌。 Grateful-Rita Ora There were a lot of tears I had to cry through A lot of ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

《Glory》是由美国说唱歌手Common与创作型歌手约翰传奇共同演唱的一首歌曲,它由Legend, Common and Che Smith共同谱写。这首歌于2014年12月11日由哥伦比亚唱片公司将其作为2014上映的电影《塞尔玛》

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

《Love Me Like You Do》是电影《五十度灰》(Fifty Shades Of Grey)主题曲,由英国女歌手Ellie Goulding(埃利古尔丁)演唱,截止至2015年4月,这首歌曲已拿下14个国家的冠军,在英国流行音乐榜,更是达到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

奥斯卡金曲《贝隆夫人》麦当娜You Must Love Me You Must Love Me是第69届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲,来自根据韦伯音乐剧《贝隆夫人》改编的同名电影 。 You Must Love Me by Madonna Where do we go from here? This isn'

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Christina Aguilera: Beautiful Don't look at me Every day is so wonderful Then suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring me down I am beautifu

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲