第61届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《上班女郎》主题曲,主唱:Carly Simon Were coming to the edge, Running on the water, Coming through the fog, Your sons and daughters. Let the river run, Let all the dreamers Wake the nation. Come, th

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

达人比赛今晚战火再燃,12组选手只有3位可以晋级决赛,谁能获得决赛席位,选票结果即将揭晓,让我们拭目以待。此外,最年轻摇滚乐队Haunted By Heros将携带特别嘉宾登台表演,Train也带来了

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 全美达人第七季

Song:White Christmas Singer:Westlife(Shane) 词/曲:Berlin Lrving Album:B-side By:Shane Zheng(295374467) Shane:Im dreaming of a white christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

《The color of the night 》(《夜色 》),意想不到的享受。 94年的经典老歌,现在听来仍然有味道 不仅曲子美,歌词更加的富有韵味。只是听到后来,慢慢的觉得它很悲凉。 You and I moving in the

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

All of Me(全部的我) By John Legend What would I do without your smart mouth 没有你的甜言蜜语我该如何生存 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out 时而热情似火时而却冷若冰霜 Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

《There I Am》歌词 - The Bony King Of Nowhere 冯小刚的《非诚勿扰》票房获得了成功,电影中杨坤四度联手冯小刚演唱了There I am这首插曲,位葛优的约会增色,杨坤以沙哑富有磁性的嗓音使There I am

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Oh, you can kiss me on a Monday, a Monday, A Monday is very very good. Or you can kiss me on a Tuesday, a Tuesday A Tuesday, in fact I wish you would. Or you can kiss me on a Wednesday, a Thursday, A Friday and Saturday is best. But never, never on a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Three coins in the fountain Each one seeking happiness Thrown by three hopeful lovers Which one will the fountain bless Three hearts in the fountain Each heart longing for its home There they lie in the fountain Somewhere in the heart of Rome Which o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Me and Mrs. Jones, we got a thing going on, We both know that it's wrong But it's much too strong to let it cool down now. We meet ev'ry day at the same cafe, Six-thirty I know she'll be there, Holding hands, making all kinds of plans While the jukeb

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Astrud Gilberto生于巴西长于巴西,也有着南美女子那种明艳妩媚的脸,然而她却不像另一位巴西Bossa Nova女王Elis Regina那样热情如火,《Misty Roses》中淡淡的喜悦,《shadow of you smile》中淡淡的哀愁

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Born free, as free as the wind blows. As free as the grass grows. Born free to follow your heart. Live free, and beauty surrounds you The world still astounds you Each time you look at a star. Stay free, where no walls divide you Youre free as the ro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

1996年,诗人北岛从Los Angeles 飞到New York找好友,艺术家艾未未。在艾未未的引荐下,他见到了同为诗人的垮掉一代作家Allen Ginsberg(艾伦 金斯堡)。才见面,北岛先生就迫不及待地问了一个我

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten Feel the Earth move and then Hear my heart burst again For this is the end I've drowned and dreamt this moment So overdue I owed them Swept away I'm stolen Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will st

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

芭芭拉史翠珊,是美国史上最成功并且最有声望的艺术家之一,她是美国娱乐界一个活着的传奇,拥有无数空前的,令后人也难以企及的纪录。她是美国最全面的女艺术家,无论是音乐、电影

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

(Ive Had) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley Jennifer Warnes歌词 (I've Had) Time Of My Life Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes Dirty Dancing Soundtrack Now I've had the time of my life No I never felt like this before Yes I swear it's the truth and I o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

歌曲You Must Love Me是Madonna在音乐剧Evita(又名《贝隆夫人》)中演唱的歌曲,收录于专辑Sticky Sweet Tour中。 Where do we go from here 往后的路我们该怎样走 This isn't where we intended to be 我们的抱负还远未

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

开启爵士路线的 Lady Gaga 为纪念电影《音乐之声》上映50周年献唱了影片中的歌曲串烧,唱完后与《音乐之声》女主演和歌曲原唱朱丽安德鲁斯温暖相拥。我现在站在这里。出演音乐之声,我真

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Glee欢乐合唱团2.1给力翻唱碧昂斯金曲Listen 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季回归啦!更纠结的情感,更好听的歌曲,更华丽的客串。第一集就有通过Youtube成名的菲律宾实力唱将Charice Pempengco出演交换

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Right under my feet is air made of bricks Pulls me down turns me weak for you I find myself repeating like a broken tune And I'm forever excusing your intentions Then I give in to my pretendings Which forgive you each time Without me knowing They mel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Glee欢乐合唱团1.22大结局地区赛男女对唱Faithfully 《欢乐合唱团》第22集是第一季的大结局,扣人心弦的地区赛上,New Direction演绎了好几首Journey的金曲,其中这首Faithfully就由Rachel和Finn的倾情出

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲