you can say all things must end 你可以说所有的一切都结束了 you can smile and even pretend 你甚至可以假装着微笑 and you can turn and walk away so easily 你可以轻易地转身离去 but you can't say, you don't love me anymore

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

When somebody loves you It's no good unless he loves you all the way Happy to be near you When you need someone to cheer you all the way Taller than the tallest tree is That's how it's got to feel Deeper than the deep blue sea is That's how deep it g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Gigi Am I a fool without a mind Or have I merely been too blind to realize Oh Gig Why youve been growing up before my very eyes Gigi Youre not at all that funny awkward little girl I knew Oh no Overnight theres been a breathless change in you Oh gig

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

moon river, wider than a mile i'm crossing you in style some day oh, dream maker, you heart breaker wherever you're goin', i'm goin' your way two drifters, off to see the world there's such a lot of world to see we're after the same rainbow's end, wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Im as restless as a willow in a windstorm Im as jumpy as a puppet on a string Id say that I had Spring fever But I know it isnt Spring I am starry-eyed and vaguely discontented Like a nightingale without a song to sing Oh, why should I have Spring fe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

East is east and west is west 东是东,西是西 And the wrong one I have chose 我选了错误的一方 Let's go where I'll keep on wearing 让我们继续向前进 Those frills and flowers and buttons and bows 这些多余的装饰、鲜花、纽扣

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

在歌声创造风采的年代,Nat king cole(纳京高)是爵士钢琴家,是流行歌手,身后遗留的歌声唱作更在时间的记忆洪流里创造典雅尊贵的歌声传奇,源于麦克风所流露的感性倾诉与性感风韵,早

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Do not forsake me,oh my darling On this our wedding day Do not forsake me,oh my darling Wait,wait along I do not know what fate awaits me I only know I must be brave For I must face a man who hates me Or like a coward, a brave coward Or,to be torn be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Swizz beats, ladies and gentlemen (come on, come on, come on) Ladies and gentlemen (Mariah, Mariah) Ladies and gentlemen As we go a little somethin' like this Hit it! Oh baby, oh baby Come give it to me now, baby But keep it between us You and me got

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Ryan Bingham与T Bone Burnett合作的《狂野的心》主题曲《The Weary Kind》获得第82届奥斯卡金像奖最佳歌曲奖。第67届美国电影电视金球奖获奖名单公布,《疯狂的心》主题歌The Weary Kind创作者T-博恩-伯

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

I reflect on my reflection And i ask myself the question Whats the right direction to go I dont know Am i a man or am i a muppet If im a muppet then im a very manly muppet Am i a muppet or am i a man If im a man that makes me a muppet of a man Walter

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Flashdance ... What A Feeling - Tracy Huang First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride In a world made of steel, made of stone Well I hear

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Shaft Who's the black private dick That's a sex machine to all the chicks? (Shaft!) You're damn right Who is the man That would risk his neck for his brother man? (Shaft!) Can ya dig it? Who's the cat that won't cop out When there's danger all about

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

the way we were barbra streisand Memories light the corners of my mind Misty water color memories Of the way we were Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind Smiles we gave to one another Fore the way we were Can't it be that it was all so sim

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

该单曲是1986年美国影片《壮志凌云》的主题曲,由汤姆克鲁斯和凯莉麦吉利斯主演.由柏林乐队演唱。[1] 《Take my breath away》真情感人,对渲染主人公的内心情感起到了不可替代的作用,它获得

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Were coming to the edge, Running on the water, Coming through the fog, Your sons and daughters. Let the river run, Let all the dreamers Wake the nation. Come, the New Jerusalem. Silver cities rise, The morning lights The streets that meet them, And s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

The seaweed is always greener In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things surround you What more is you lookin' for? Under the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Sooner or later youre gonna be mine, Sooner or later youre gonna be fine. Baby, its time that you face it, I always get my man. Sooner or later youre gonna decide, Sooner or later theres nowhere to hide. Baby, its time, so why waste it in chatter? Le

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

随着奖项的逐一揭晓,小金人们也花落各家。Tegan And Sara 登台表演《乐高大电影》主题曲《Everything Is Awesome》,这首欢快的歌曲,让现场的气氛更加的热情高涨。 Everything is Awesome, Everything is

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

这是每年最伤感的环节,这首歌向罗宾威廉姆斯致敬。不了解的歌迷建议可以去看电影《心灵点滴》。在这种致敬环节中看着回忆短片,听着歌,就觉得好感动。 I Can't Let Go Jennifer Hudson They

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢