When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the phone Wishing we could be more telepathic Tired of the nights I sleep alone Wishing we could redirect the traffi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Silhouettes can fade at a masquerade But it's always the same Every time you leave, you never go away I'm a mystery, but the story of this Is both yours and mine Is it love, or don't you have the time? 'Cause we've set the perfect scene Couldn't hav

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Summer's ended and without a trace time goes by - while you remain Funny how I thought I walked on through with my heart in one Chorus: Why do I still cry for you dying to get close to you Oh baby, why do I still fear to face the ghost of you How I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing Down by yon shady harbour I carelessly did stray The thrushes they were warbling, the violets they were charming To view fond lovers talking, a while I did delay She said, my dear don'

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Ohhhohhhh Yeah Ooooh Oohohh Remember we'd be up all night Talking 'til the morning light, yeah Like the way it used to be Those simple days Just you and me, mmmm I think baby I know What's on your mind Cuz you look like you've Got something to say I

still feels like our first night together, feels like the first kiss, it's getting better. baby, no one can better this. still holding on, you're still the one. first time our eyes met, same feeling i get, only feels much stronger, wanna love you lo

惠声惠色:惠特尼金曲回顾Didn't We Almost Have It All Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney Houston remember when we held on in the rain the night we almost lost it once again we can take the night into tomorrow living on feelings touchi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Hiding from the rain and snow, trying to forget but I won't let go. Looking at a crowded street, listening to my own heart beat. So many people all around the world Tell me where do I find someone like you, girl. Take me to your heart; take me to yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Let me be your hero would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight? Would you tremble, if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Boy you're so hard to believe Boy you're so hard to believe [Verse 1:] Just a friend That's all I've ever been to you Oh just a girl Who wants to be the center of your world But I ain't got much to offer But my heart and soul And I guess that's not

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Against All Odds How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh You're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Sorry I never told you all I wanted to say And now it's too late to hold you 'cause you've flown away so far away Never had I imagined living without your smile Feeling and knowing you hear me. It keeps me alive And I know you're shining down on me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

As I sail with you across the finest oceans On a way to find the key to our emotions Together we will move the clouds to brighter days Some people question what I say, tried to break up you and me But I know this love between us is growing stronger

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

《你不孤单》选自迈克尔-杰克逊(Michael Jackson)专辑《历史》(history),是1996年格莱美获奖曲目之一,与凯利(点击收听Kelly代表作品《I Believe I Can Fly》)合作完成。 又一天过去了,我仍然形单影只。怎么会这样?你一定要离去、一定要让我的世界如此冰冷?

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

一个富家子弟,一个面包师的女儿,一段发生在哈佛校园的现代灰姑娘的故事成就了七十年代这部轰动一时、清新动人的电影《 爱情 故事》(Love Story),也使她的同名主题曲捧回了奥斯卡最佳原创 音乐 金像奖。电影中,两个年轻人的生活刚刚稍有起色,年轻俏丽的女主角却

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1991年的《盗侠王子罗宾汉》并不算是一部太经典的电影,但它却留下了一首脍炙人口的主题歌Everything I do,传唱至今。 Everything I Do (I Do it for You) by Bryan Adams Look into my eyes 看着我的双眼 You will see what you mean to me 你就会知道你对我意味着什

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Adele金曲:《Melt My Heart to Stone》 Right under my feet is air made of bricks Pulls me down turns me weak for you I find myself repeating like a broken tune And I'm forever excusing your intentions Then I give in to my pretendings Which forgiv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

情人节金曲《泰坦尼克号》My Heart Will Go On 十年前随着火爆全球票房的《泰坦尼克号》,席琳迪翁的这一曲My Heart Will Go On也是放得大街小巷人尽皆知。一晃又是情人节,相隔十年的奥斯卡又要

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Adele金曲:《Daydreams》自由自在白日梦 不论中外,吉他唱作人路线有如历久不衰依然受尽青睐,近年他方的英国陆续有不少新鲜上阵的唱作型女歌手,今次有被誉为新Amy Winehouse的Adele。据她所

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Adele金曲:《Take It All》都拿走吧没有留恋! 歌词: Didn't I give it all? 我付出全部了吗 Tried my best, 尽我的全力 Gave you everything I had, 把我所有的都给你 Everything and no less, 全部所有,一样不留 Di

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲