第57届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《红衣女郎》主题曲,主唱:Stevie Wonder I Just Called to Say I Love You No new years's day 没有新年 to celebrate 可庆祝 no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away 没有糖心巧克力可送

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

《Kiss Kiss》MV中Holly Valance扮演一个颠倒众生的惹火美女,千娇百媚演绎都市恋情。 Mwah. Mwah. When you look at me, tell me what you see, This is what you get, it's the way I am. When I look at you, I wanna be, I wanna be, S

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

You Are Not Alone Michael Jackson Another day has gone. I'm still all alone How could this be? You're not here with me You never said goodbye. Someone tell me why Did you have to go and leave my world so cold? Everyday I sit and ask myself: How did l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Thanks for the memory 感谢回忆 Of things I cant forget 我无法忘记一些事情 Journeys on a jet 飞机上的旅行 Our wondrous week in Martinique and Vegas and Roulette 我们在马提尼克岛,拉斯维加斯和鲁莱特度过的一周 H

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Youll never know just how much I lmiss you 你永远不知道我有多爱你 Youll never know just how much I care 你永远不知道我多在乎你 And if I tried I still couldnt hide my love for you 如果我尝试过我还是无法掩饰对你的爱

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

My girlfriend's bitchin 'cause I always sleep in 我女朋友老叨叨我睡过头 She's always screaming when she's calling her friends 她呼朋唤友的时候总扯着嗓子 She's kinda hot though 但她好像还挺辣 Yeah she's kinda hot though 对

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

Baby One More Time Britney Spears Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know that something wasn't right here? Oh baby baby, I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

第32届格莱美获奖金曲《无需知道太多》,由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的经典。 Don't Know Much Aaron Neville Linda R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

It happened on one of those Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah days Now thats the kind of day when you can't open your mouth Without a song jumping right out of it Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-A-Dee-A My oh my what a wonderful day Plenty of sunshine headed my way Zip-A-Dee-

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

电影《Pearl Harbor》(《珍珠港》)的片尾曲,也是它的主题曲,奥斯卡金曲之一 There You'll Be 有你相依 When I think back on these times, 当我想起从前 and the dreams we left behind 还有那些我们没有完成的梦想

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

If I were a rich man With a million or two Id live in a penthouse In a room with a view And if I were handsome Well it could happen Those dreams do come true I wouldnt have nothin if I didnt have you I wouldnt have nothin if I didnt have you I wouldn

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

baby you look at me and tell me what you see you aint seen the best of me yet give me time ill make you forget the rest i got more than you and you can set it free i can catch the moon in my hand dont you know who i am remember my name fame im gonna

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

美国黑人盲歌手Stevie Wonder(史提夫汪达)演唱歌曲,1984年。曾用于美国电影《红衣女郎》中。歌曲中文翻译为《电话诉衷情》。这首歌不仅是当年全美全英排行榜冠军,而且还获得1984年第5

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right Just take my hand, hold it tight I will protect you from, all around you I will be here, don't you cry For one so small, you seem so strong My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm This bond between

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Madcon是一支来自Norway的Hip-hop组合。 Beggin' - Madcon Put your loving hand out, baby 伸出你的爱之手吧,宝贝 I'm beggin 我求你 Beggin, beggin you 乞求,我乞求你 Put your loving hand out baby 伸出你的爱之手吧,宝贝

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

【欧美金曲】as long as you love me although loneliness has always been a friend of mine i'm leaving my life in your hands people say i'm crazy and that i am blind risking it all in a glance how you got me blind is still a mystery i can't get yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

加拿大 RB 男歌手 The Weekend 献唱《Earned It》!MV中的女舞者们皮鞭在手,节奏一鞭一鞭地抽打着神经,一开始不急着强攻,懂得如何有节奏地卸除你的防备,仿佛柔软嘴唇游遍全身般温柔,当火

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Adele金曲:《Hometown Glory》家乡是我生命的奇迹! 歌词: I've been walking in the same way as I did Missing out the cracks in the pavement And tutting my heel and strutting my feet Is there anything I can do for you dear? Is there a

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Who wants to be right as rain It's better when something is wrong You get excitement in your bones And everything you do's a game When night comes and your on your own You can say I chose to be alone Who wants to be right as rain It's harder when you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Adele金曲:《I'll Be Waiting》一直等你! 歌词: Hold me closer one more time, Say that you love me in your last goodbye, Please forgive me for my sins, Yes, I swam dirty waters, But you pushed me in, I've seen your face under every sky,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲