第72届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《泰山》主题曲,主唱:Phil Collin、Glenn Close You'll be in my heart歌词(lyrics)中英双语对照 Come, stop your crying, it will be all right 来吧,别再哭了,一切都会好的 Just ta

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

第66届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《费城故事》主题曲,主唱:Bruce Springsteen 布鲁斯斯普林斯汀(Bruce Springsteen)是美国70年代以来大红大紫的摇滚乐巨星之一。美国摇滚歌手,词曲作者。他的东大

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

第60届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《热舞十七》主题曲,原唱:Bill Medley、Jennifer Warnes Now I've had the time of my life No I never felt like this before Yes I swear it's the truth And I own it all to you I've been waiting for so l

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

第56届奥斯卡最佳歌曲,电影《闪舞》主题曲,主唱:Irene Cara Flashdance What A Feeling-Irene Cara First, when there's nothing 起初,这里一片空白 but a slow glowing dream 然后,一个梦想缓缓亮起 That your fear s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders Traveling Light Was a weight I carried with me everyday Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging Picking up stones I found along the way I staggered and I stumbled down Pathways of trouble I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Stupid Cupid最早出自Connie Francis《Gold》。后成为电影《公主日记》插曲,由歌手Mandy Moore演唱。本意是愚蠢的丘比特,在这首歌中的内涵是丘比特的爱神之箭射错了对象。 Stupid Cupid You're a real m

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

The Last Time I Saw Paris《魂断巴黎》的主题曲 伊丽莎白泰勒主演的爱情悲剧。二战后,美国大兵查尔斯威尔因想在文艺界发展而留在巴黎,一个偶然的机会认识了富有的艾斯渥家族的一对姐妹:海

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Sweet Leilani 甜美的女士 Sweet Leilani, heavenly flower oh 甜美的女士,天上的花啊 I dreamt of paradise for two 我两次梦见天堂 You are my paradise completed 你是我的天堂 You are my dream come true 你是我的梦想成真

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Come on along and listen to 来吧,一起听 The lullaby of Broadway 百老汇摇篮曲 The hip hooray and ballyhoo 一起狂欢躁动吧 The lullaby of Broadway 百老汇摇篮曲 The rumble of a subway train 地铁列车隆隆驶过 The rattle of

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

香港乐坛又一新唱作女新人冯曦妤(Fiona Fung),早于2003年,她以Fiona Fung的身份和感动的歌声主唱电视剧《当四叶草碰上剑尖时》主题曲「Shining Friends」,同时又是容祖儿金曲「我的骄傲」英文原唱版「Proud of You」的歌者。2008年,冯曦妤正式进军乐坛,并推出首张

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是 theme song. Theme song 主题曲。British singer Adele released Skyfall, the theme song she co-wrote and sang for the latest James Bond film. 英国歌手阿黛尔公布了新单曲Skyfall,这首歌是007新片的主题曲

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Love is a many-splendored thing, It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring, Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living, The golden crown that makes a man a king. Once on a high and windy hill, In the morning mist two lovers ki

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

The days of wine and roses 葡萄酒和玫瑰的日子 laugh and run away 笑着并走开 like a child at play 就像玩耍的小孩 Through a meadow land toward a closing door 在紧闭的门前草地上 A door marked nevermore 一扇标记着永远不

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Round like a circle in a spiral Like a wheel within a wheel Never ending on beginning On an ever-spinning reel Like a snowball down a mountain Or a carnival balloon Like a carousel thats turning Running rings around the moon Like a clock whose hands

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

I really can't stay, but baby it's cold outside I've got to go away, but baby it's cold outside This evening has been, been hoping that you'd drop in So very nice, I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice My mother will start to worry, beautiful,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John There's a calm surrender 当匆忙的一天 to the rush of day 渐入平静 When the heat of a rolling wind 当旋转地球身上的燥热 can be turned away 即将褪尽 An enchanted moment 那令人迷醉的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Many night we've prayed 许多个夜晚我们祈祷 with no proof anyone could 不能证明谁能听得到 In our heart a hopeful song 我们的心就是希望之歌 we barely understood 我们刚刚明了 Now we are not afraid而如今我们不再惧怕

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

人类一直在探寻这三个问题的答案:我是谁?我从哪来?我要去哪?不管这三个问题的答案已经探索到何种地步,你每天还是会吃饭,睡觉,上班,学习,思考。可能,你有时会厌倦这样的生

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语