Boys, he said solemnly, it is a great thing we are undertaking this day. 小伙子们,他郑重地说,这是我们今天要做的一件大事。 Our government has entrusted to us the safe carrying and delivery of its mails. 我国政府已委托我

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

So, this is trash day and I need to take the kitchen garbage out and dump the recycling bins as well. 因此,这就是垃圾日。我需要把厨房垃圾拿出去并倒掉回收箱。 The garbage, garbage, is just another word for trash. Garbage是另

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Part nine is called Relaxing, the Mail, and the Trash. 第九部分称为休息、邮件和垃圾。 We begin with the sentence With the dinner dishes done, 我们以由于晚餐餐具洗好擦干了这个句子开始, the dinner dishes are the dis

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

With the dinner dishes done, my wife and I each sit down on the couch to chill out and watch the national news which comes on at 6:30. 由于晚餐餐具洗好擦干了,我和我妻子坐在沙发上歇息,并观看6:30开播的国内新闻。 Du

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

With the dinner dishes done, my wife and I each sit down on the couch to chill out and watch the national news which comes on at 6:30. 由于晚餐餐具洗好擦干了,我和我妻子坐在沙发上歇息,并观看6:30开播的国内新闻。 Du

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

在雅思G类写作中,书信的写作一直是重中之重。那么在这样的一个非常平常的题材下写出新意就是吸引考官的最好的一个方法。现在向大家提供的众不同的雅思G类书信写作结尾,能够使大家的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

My last post referred to confusing multiple negatives. This one looks at the common grammatical problem of double negatives. 上一篇文章讲了多重否定,这一篇将会关注那些更常见的双重否定中出现的语法问题。 Have a loo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

WRONG 错误用法 Please find the template agreement enclosed to this email. 协议模板已附在这封电子邮件的附件里。 RIGHT 正确用法 Please find the template agreement attached to this email. 协议模板已附在这封电子邮件的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The word account can mean a variety of things, depending on the context in which it is used. It also has many idiomatic uses. As a result, if not used with great care, the word can cause ambiguity and make sentences difficult to understand. 根据不同

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

As you know, in English you generally make a word plural by adding an s at the end. There seems to be some confusion, though, about how to make plurals of terms made up of more than one word. For example, do you say bicycles shops or bicycle shops? D

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Then he placed the letters in a machine that marked on them the date and the name of the city in which they were. 接着工作人员把信放在一个机器里,机器在它们上面印上了日期和它们所在的城市。 The machine also made so

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Every little thing I did during the entire sales process created a first impression on a prospective client. 我在整个销售过程中做的每件小事都给潜在客户留下了第一印象。 From the car I was driving to the way I handled mysel

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Dear的正确用法 我们都知道Dear可以表示亲爱的,例如: Dear listeners: 亲爱的听众们 但不论是单数和复数形式,都不能单独使用: Hi dear ? Hi dears ? 正确的用法是接上人名,例如给客户写邮件时,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

When the school day was finally done, and the blush was fading out of my cheeks from the volleyball incident, 终于捱到放学了,脸上打排球蹭红了的地方也不怎么红了, I changed quickly back into my jeans and navy blue sweater. 我

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

电子书大行其道的今天,还有人喜欢捧着厚厚的纸质书看么?其实,从环保角度来说,电子书绝对好过纸质书,但是,沁人的书香就没有了。嗯,啥时候电子书阅览器能加一个散发油墨香味的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

GWEN IFILL: As worries grow about technology, surveillance and privacy, it turns out the government is watching your snail mail too. A new report from The New York Times finds the U.S. Postal Service approved nearly 50,000 requests from law enforceme

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Employers assume that those they hire know how to perform certain tasks. For example your boss will expect you to know how to write a professional email and answer the phone properly. Those tasks are pretty simple, but others are a bit more complicat

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Learn how to thrive with a demanding schedule and make time for yourself by being well organized. 学习一下如何在繁忙的工作日程中茁壮成长,通过合理安排来为自己腾出时间。 We all want to know that we're doing our best

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

人们经常会在写办公室留言时无意犯些小错误,这会给人留下坏印象,尤其是这些错误是最基础的拼写和语法错误。人们总是在离开办公室前一刻匆忙写下这些留言,所以犯些小错误也就不可

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

邮政术语单词 YN801型铅志夹钳||MODEL YN801 Lead seals tongs YN801型铅志夹钳用印模||Seals model for MODEL YN801 lead seals tongs 包裹、印刷品、总包设备噪声测量方法||Measurement methods of noise for parcel equipment flat equipment bag equipment 包裹粗

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇