现在的贸易合作讲究迅速快捷,于是产生了电子商务,e-business。而电子商务的其中一个重要的实现途径就是电子邮件e-mail了。 相关词汇: Attachment 附件 Junk mail 垃圾邮件 CC- Carbon Copy 抄送 BCC

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

比较:because, since, as和for 1)because语势最强,用来说明人所不知的原因,回答why提出的问题。当原因是显而易见的或已为人们所知,就用as或 since。 I didn't go, because I was afraid. Since /As the weathe

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方CET6阅读

The Indians got me, he said. 印第安人抓住了我,他说。 It was the rider who earlier in the afternoon had passed them. 下午早些时候,正是骑手从他们身边经过。 He had spied the Indians first, and had ridden around them with

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

1)because语势最强,用来说明人所不知的原因,回答why提出的问题。当原因是显而易见的或已为人们所知,就用as或 since。 I didn't go, because I was afraid. Since /As the weather is so bad, we have to delay our

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

until now在写作中很常见,比如:直到刚才我还没收到你的邮件。这句话到底是想说我现在收到了你的邮件了呢?还是想说,我到现在还没收到你的邮件?是不是已经蒙了?今天告诉你正确的、

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

旅游准备 The Preparation of a Trip Last night, my parents told me the very exciting news that they were going to travel to Guilin with me. I was so happy, because it has been such a long time for our family not to go out together. I started to ma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

以look为中心的词组 look??about 四下环顾;查看 look after 照顾,看管 look around 东张西望 look at 注视,着眼于 look??back 回顾 look for 寻找;期待,期望 look down on 俯视;轻视 look forward to 盼望,期待

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The purpose of writing is to communicate information effectively and, in todays busy working environment, quickly and efficiently.Today people have limited time to read emails and other business documents. By using Plain English you can ensure that y

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Do you ever have those days where everything is a little overwhelming and hectic? Maybe youve had a few too many of those days; but its time to change that。 有没有一些日子让你觉得喘不过气,狂躁?也许你总是有着这样的感受

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

You've done the hard part. You studied hard, decided which industry to explore, created an impressive rsum, interviewed for various roles and whew landed the internship! 你已经跨过了求职中最难的一步。你努力学习,找寻心仪的行业

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

自从我写《闲聊英语》以来,我收到大量邮件,其中数量最多的,就是询问与CET4/6(大学英语四六级考试)有关的各种问题。但这些邮件,我一个也没有回复,原因很简单:我本人不是学英语的,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

用邮件写出一封成功的自荐信与手写自荐信同样需要以下技巧:专业的,正确的语法和拼写,重要的是要正确的运用它们。但是,也有在邮件中,也需要一些专门的技巧,如果忽视了这些的话

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

写作商务信函并不要求您使用华丽优美的词句。所有您需要做的就是,用简单朴实的语言,准确的表达自己的意思,让对方可以非常清楚的了解您想说什么。围绕这一点,我们总结了几方面的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Your clients and colleagues dont have time to engage fully with every e-mail they get. Some of them receive hundreds of messages per day. Thats why they start with the ones they can deal with quickly. They may never get around to answering or even re

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

苹果的老大,果粉的偶像,史蒂夫乔布斯先生再次因为个人身体状况开始休假,日常运营工作由首席运营官蒂姆库克接管。大家的关注点,离开老乔的苹果能否把握好iPad2和iPhone5外,也还有久

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

读经典书的重要性 The importance of reading classics as many people say, reading classics plays a significant role to one's growing. because all of the classics are the positive results of wisdom. we can learn much knowledge and become more in

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

虽然说工作中最经常使用的沟通工具是电话和邮件,但是,有的时候不方便打电话而且没办法查收邮件的时候,外企白领一般是用短信来沟通的。但是大家都知道,中文的短信比较容易发,但

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The average US employee spends about a quarter of the work week combing through the hundreds of emails we all send and receive every day. 美国的员工评价每周会花四分之一的时间来处理每天收发的成百上千封邮件。 But despi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hillary Clinton's e-mails 希拉里克林顿的电子邮件 Nothing to hide? 毫不隐瞒? A hoo-hah about transparency 对透明度的破坏 AS SCANDALS involving people called Clinton go, it seems a bit tame. On March 2nd theNew York Times reveal

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列