In my free time, I really like surfing the Internet. When I get home from work, I turn on my computer, wait until it boots up completely, and then I go online. I still have a dial-up connection, but I'm switching to a broadband Internet service soon.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

Surveys 调查 If you want to know what people think about you, what should you do? 如果你想知道别人是怎么看你的,你会怎么做? You have to ask many people. 你要问很多人。 This is called a survey. 这就叫调查。 A surve

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第8册

The Mail Goes Through 邮件送达 A few scattered flakes of snow began to fall as his pony galloped easily along the trail by which they had come that day. 当他的小马沿着那天他们经过的小路轻快地奔驰时,几片散落的雪花开始

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Panic clutched at him as he climbed back into the saddle. 威廉爬上马鞍时变得惊慌失措。 Unless the pony's sense of direction came to their rescue, they were lost. 除非小马的方向感来拯救他们,否则他们就会迷路。 He l

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

1. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30p

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Looking over some letters A: Mr. Emory? Id appreciate it if you would look over these letters before you leave today. B: Id be glad to. Just leave them on my desk. I didnt expect you to finish so soon. A: Thank you, sir. Ill leave them here. If there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

I am looking forward to your visit. 我期盼着你的到访。 look forward to表示期待,盼望。要注意这里的to不是动词不定式,to在这里是个介词,所以look forward to 后要接名词或者动名词。 I am looking forward

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

经典句型:I'd like to send this mail to Shanghai.我要把这个邮件寄往上海。 A:I'd like to send this mail to Shanghai. 甲:我要把这个邮件寄往上海。 B:By ordinary mail or by express? 乙:平邮还是特快专递? A:Ordinary m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

【Trancript】 Sending e-mails B:Whats up? A: I guess there is some kind of virus seeking into my computer, I cant send out this e-mail. B: Do you mind I have a look at your computer? A: Of course not, I appreciate that. B: Well, it has nothing to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

You get a bill for your electricity, for your phone, for your Internet access. 你会收到电费、手机费和网费单。 You have to pay your bills. 你必须支付你的账单。 Well, you should pay your bills; maybe you don't. 那个,你应该

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

Describe a typical day in your job 请描述你工作中有代表性的一天 As soon as I get to work,I check my e-mail. 一上班我就马上查看电子邮件。 Usually a handful of e-mails from our headquarters in Germany are waiting for me. 通常

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

比较:because, since, as和for 1) because语势最强,用来说明人所不知的原因,回答why提出的问题。当原因是显而易见的或已为人们所知,就用as或 since。 I di

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: OK, Jeanna, you like the computer! 乔安娜,你喜欢用电脑! Jeanna: Yes, I do. 是的。 Todd: OK. Talk to us about computers. 好的,跟我们说说电脑。 Jeanna: Well, I go on the computer a lot and I talk with friends through A

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

You'll find that our prices are favorable. 你会发现我们的价格是很优惠的。 I'll check the email immediately. 我会尽快查看邮件的。 You'll find that our prices are favorable. 你会发现我们的价格是很优惠的。 An addi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Dear John, I will study in your university and share an apartment with you. So I am writing to tell you my living habits and consult your suggestions of living there. Generally speaking, I am an early bird, never burning the midnight oil. Besides, I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Nine-hundred and seventy-two. 972 That's the total number of e-mails I received just in May, and it's about my average. That's not counting the hundreds and hundreds of messages Gmail dumped into categories for promotional mail, forum posts, and soci

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Open up your email. On any given morning, you might get two or three notes from friends, six or seven from people trying to sell you energy pills, offshore real estate or virility enhancers. And the good news, you've just won the L

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

A: You got a letter in the mail. B: Give it to me. A: What is it? B: It's from NYU. A: What does it say? B: I didn't get accepted. A: You can't be serious! B: I'm serious. A: Are you all right? B: NYU was my first choice. A: I'm sorry that you didn't

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(269) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

The English poet Wystan Hugh Auden was born 100 years ago this week. He wrote over 400 poems, and he was always known by his initials W H Auden. When he was young, he was a radical, both in his politics and his poetry. But like many of us he became m

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

释义: stop off 暂时经过 同样表示脱离原来的方向(off),暂时停下(Stop)。像 stop off for a rest 一样, stop off for 表示为了做某事而路过,而 stop off at the store 中的 stop off at 表示路过某处。 例

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语