The Internet has changed a lot of things within the business world, including business correspondence. here once traditional, formal business letters were normal, quick business e-mails now rule the day. The ease and informality of the Internet often

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1.有趣的漫画 Little dog, let him go, please. 小狗狗,请让他走。 You can let him go by ball. 你可以让他坐着球走。 You can let him go by car. 你可以让他坐着车走。 You can let him go by fish. 你可以让他坐着鱼走。

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Sight Word Kids 幼儿英语常见字3A

People often make mistakes in their automatic out of office messages. This can make a bad impression, especially if there are basic spelling or gramma mistakes, as such messages tend to be written at the last moment when youre in a hurry to leave the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Proudly the boy conducted the honored rider out of the log house to the corral. 小伙子骄傲地把尊贵的骑手带出木屋,带到畜栏。 Frye looked over the ponies with a shrewd eye. 弗莱用敏锐的目光打量着那些小马。 Good ho

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

True, but he had been across the plains, had fought Indians, and was more experienced in every way, was the reply. 不错,但他曾穿越平原,与印第安人作战,在各方面都更有经验, 梅杰斯先生答复说。 Still, you've been

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

诈骗邮件很可气,如何提高自己的警惕呢 6 Minute English bbclearningenglish.com 2011 Page 1 of 5 Alice: Hello, I'm Alice Finn: And I'm Finn. Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about a crackdown on scam mail. Fi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Lucy says that she boots up her computer and looks at her agenda for the day. 露西说,她打开电脑,查看当天的日程安排。 To boot, boot, up (two words) means to start your computer - to turn your computer on. 启动,启动(两个字

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

You're looking at them, perhaps waiting in a doctor's office in the waiting room of a doctor's office you thumb through the magazines. 或许在医院的候诊室里等待时,你会翻看杂志。 Well, I'm thumbing through the Atlantic Monthly, an

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

商务英语中,电子邮件(email)写作是很重要的一部分,好的电子邮件不仅是英语水平的体现,更是保障正常商务交流的前提。 商务电子邮件有其自身的特点,其实也不复杂,牢记下面五步即

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在不知道收信人性别时: Dear Sir or Madam 在知道收信人性别时: Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms + 姓 在知道对方头衔/职位时: Dear Prof.(教授)/Dr.(博士)+ 姓 注意:在正式的英文邮件中,如果在知道对方职位的前提下

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

The verb consult has three different meanings and accordingly behaves in three different ways. It is important to ensure your grammar and sentence structure match the meaning you intend. 单词consult有三个不同的意思,相对应地也有三种不

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Control stacked, energyefficient. 堆书可控,高效节能 Now, mind you, the whole 话说,全部馆藏估计 collection could probably fit on a Kindle, 一个电子阅读器就能装下 but at least the cadets will have 至少下雨时学员们

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

1、千万不要把简历只作为附件发出去 我首先要提醒求职者的,就是千万不要把简历只放在附件里发出去,因为这在很多时候,都相当于自己给自己的求职成功率上打了一个折扣。一个职位的招

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For small businesses, just like for everyone else, email has become a way of life. You don't always have the time for chit chat when you have to deal with clients and other people in the field so what better way than just shoot them and email. There

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

接听老外电话的技巧 1.在看到有+19...电话时,第一时间准备好纸笔,方便记录.(这个是避免手忙脚乱) 2.接听后,礼貌的问候HELLO,然后通常他会首先说他要找谁,你听到你的名字就说THIS IS xxx SPEAKING(礼

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

身为一个上班汪,起早贪黑,加班都不带眨眼。那你能不眨眼的用英语说出你每天的工作中发生的一些事情吗? #1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up Im not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the mo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

身为一个上班汪,起早贪黑,加班都不带眨眼。那你能不眨眼的用英语说出你每天的工作中发生的一些事情吗? #1 My Morning Coffee Makes Me Perk Up Im not a morning person (someone who has a lot of energy in the

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

虽然说工作中最经常使用的沟通工具是电话和邮件,但是,有的时候不方便打电话而且没办法查收邮件的时候,外企白领一般是用短信来沟通的。但是大家都知道,中文的短信比较容易发,但

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

巴西安装防间谍邮件网络 BRASILIA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Ministry of Defense Wednesday began installing a secure digital communication network for federal government offices, a government source said. The system, named Expresso V3, ai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.无法提供客户想要的产品时回复 Dear Thank you for your enquiry of 12 March cate 9 cable. We appreciate your efforts in marketing our products and regret very much that we are unable to supply the desired goods due to excessive demand. W

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻