The mother says to her daughter, Did you enjoy your first at school? The daughter answers, First day? Do you mean I have to go back again tomorrow? Principal: I've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all of your teachers. What have you been doing?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Unit2 Black English 第二节 黑人英语 The black couple already had eight children, 一对黑人夫妇已有八个小孩, and Lula May was pregnant with her ninth. 而鲁拉梅又怀了第九个小孩, Finally she convinced her husband to get a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The mean man's party The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party.Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment,he said,Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your elbow.When the door open,push with your foot. Why use my elbow and f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

看美国的性感论,常会遇到有趣的jokes 。这里就从此处取材,先从简单的以Bargain Counter(特价品专柜)为题的笑话说起。 He: Are you free tonight? She: No, but I'm inexpensive. 他问:你今晚有空吗?可是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

【生词预览】 rotten腐朽的,sit on位于,extract拔出 【笑话原文】 Bills Still Keep Coming I tried to replace the rotten post that the mailbox sat on, but saved the beloved old box. I managed to extract all but one of the rusty nail

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 parrot鹦鹉,beak(鸟类的)嘴,trim修剪,apt易于 【笑话原文】 I Wont Hurt You One day, a man brought in an African Grey Parrot to have its beak and wings trimmed. The owner warned that the bird disliked these pr

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Alice 和Monica正在促膝谈心,这可是很罕见的。 Alice问:你认为你最大的缺点是什么? Monica说:我不得不承认我最大的缺点是虚荣。有时候我坐在镜子前面就只是欣赏自己的脸。 Alice说:那不要

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一个小男孩向他母亲哭诉道:他们都取笑我,说我脑袋大。 别听他们的,他母亲安慰道,你有一个很漂亮的脑袋。好啦,别哭了,去商店买二十磅土豆来。 购物袋在哪儿? 没购物袋了----就用

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一个单身汉要电脑为他找个完美的伴侣: 我要找一个娇小可爱的,喜爱水上运动又喜欢群体活动的伴侣。 电脑回复是: 娶一只企鹅。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. How can I help you? asked the stylist. I went for a hair transplant, the guy explained, but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Reason of Punishment One day a little girl came home from school, and said to her mother, Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do. The mother exclaimed, But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher abou

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

【生词预览】 sit-down坐着由服务员送来吃的,across对面,stare盯着 【笑话原文】 Dont Want to Miss It A guy hosted a dinner party for people from work, including his boss. All during the sit-down dinner, the host's three-year

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 drunk醉汉/喝醉了的,argue争论,settle解决 【笑话原文】 Drunks Two drunks were walking along. One drunk said to the other, What a stunning night, look at the moon. The other drunk stopped and looked at his drunk

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 delight使愉快,spot发现,honor system诚信制度 【笑话原文】 Can Be Trusting? Everything about country customs delighted my neighbors who had moved to our small town from the city. Then one day they spotted a sign, F

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 test测试,list列出,sternly严厉地 【笑话原文】 My Dream Job I found a dream jobtesting computer games. My first day at work I was listing testing plans in an Excel program when my manager walked by. He looked at my s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 hire雇用, personnel主管人事的,discover发现,imagination想象力 【笑话原文】 Somebody with Imagination Several weeks after a young man had been hired, he was called into the personnel director's office. What is

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 male雄性的,female雌性的,crab 螃蟹,sideways从一侧,immediately马上 【笑话原文】 I Cant Let Him Get Away A male crab met a female crab and asked her to marry him. She noticed that he was walking straight ins

【生词预览】 turtle 乌龟,sorrowfully悲伤地,tissue paper卫生纸、面巾纸,burial ceremony葬礼 【笑话原文】 Can I kill it? Mommy, my turtle is dead, little Jack sorrowfully told his mother, holding the turtle out to her i

【生词预览】 appliance store 家用电器商店,blonde 金发碧眼女人,dye 染色, disguise 化妆/假扮,frustrated 沮丧的,exclaim (由于痛苦、愤怒)呼喊 【笑话原文】 We Don't Sell to Blondes A blonde went to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 carpenter木匠,evidence证据,witness目击,idiot白痴,measure测量 【笑话原文】 I Measured It A carpenter was giving evidence about an accident he had witnessed. The judge asked him how far away he was from the ac

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)