Two children are talking. A: Meet my new born brother. B: Oh, he is so handsome! What's his name? A: I don't know. I can't understand a word he says.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Unit5 A True Patriot 第五节 一个真正热爱国家的人 The airplane was obviously in trouble. 飞机显然出了问题。 One engine was on fire, another was sputtering, 一个引擎着火,另一个嘎嘎作响, and the machine was slowly,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up. Wow!, said her father, That was short. You usually talk for two hours. What happened? Wrong number, replied the girl.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 battle战役,bulge肥胖,gym健身房,assessment评估 【笑话原文】 Loose-fitting Clothing Clearly I was not going to win the battle of the bulge on my own, so I decided to join a gym. Before you start working out, we l

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 roast烤制的,fake伪装 【笑话原文】 Roast Pig A gentleman was invited for dinner. When he hurried there and sat down, he was happy to see a roast pig in front of his seat: Not bad, I am next to the pig. But then he notic

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 tech技术,reboot重新启动,long-haul持久,rig大卡车 【笑话原文】 A Tip to Stay Awake Tech support people like me spend our days on the phone with customers. Many like to chat while waiting for their computers to

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Problem with gas 放屁的问题 A little old lady goes to the doctor ... and says, Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 t

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

一男士去拜访一位朋友,令他惊讶的是,他朋友竟然在和他的狗下象棋。 他惊讶地看了会棋局,我几乎无法相信自己的眼睛!他叫道,这是我见过的最聪明的狗了。 不,他没那么聪明,朋友回

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 chess象棋,astonishment惊讶,exclaim惊呼 【笑话原文】 Beaten Him Three Games out of Five A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a wh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 approach接近,whisper低声说,urge催促,fund存款 【笑话原文】 Nearing the End Nearing the end, Chuck is surrounded by loved ones. As the final moment approaches, he gathers all his strength and whispers, I must tel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 watering hole夜总会,shot烈酒,ritual习惯 【笑话原文】 An Alcohol Tester I stopped at my favorite watering hole after a hard days work to relax. I noticed a man next to me order a shot and a beer. The man drank the s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 fascinated着迷,elegant精美的,calligraphy书法,cocktail鸡尾酒 【笑话原文】 Cheap but Good My wife was fascinated by the elegant calligraphy on the hand-written menu in a Chinese restaurant. She took it home and

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 cart推车,aisle过道,squeeze挤着行动,menoeuvre调整 【笑话原文】 Chatting away Pushing my cart up a supermarket aisle, I came upon a woman chatting away on her cell phone. There was barely enough room to squeeze

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 pilot飞行员,license许可,vessel船 【笑话原文】 Can Pilots Fly? The Great Lakes Laboratory employed a licensed boat captain for its research vessel. It was common knowledge that the captain couldnt swim. When newcomer

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 elderly近老年的,split分开,assure向??保证,implore恳求,snap 咂咂嘴 【笑话原文】 We Share Everything An elderly couple goes to Burger King, where they carefully split a burger and fries. A trucker takes pit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 Absent-minded 心不在焉的 business trip 出差 portable 便携的、手提的 spouse 配偶 combination 密码组合 anniversary 结婚周年 【笑话原文】 An Absent-minded Husband I was accompanying my husband on a busine

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Listen and Share 知行哈哈糖 A story 一个故事 词汇扫描 pathologist pathologist 病理学家 open up 打开 compromise 妥协 英文原文 As a speech pathologist, I often ask patients to tell me a personal story in order to get them to op

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Don't sell that cow 别卖那头牛 The wise old Mother Superior was dying. The nuns gathered around her bed, trying to make her comfortable. They gave her some warm milk to drink, but she refused it. Then one nun took the glass back to the kitchen.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

DUI violation 酒后驾车 Late one night a police officer was patrolling a rowdy bar to anticipate possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars before he f

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A guy goes to see his doctor to get his test results. Well Mr. Jones, I have some good news amp; some bad news for you. The good news is that you have only 24hrs to live. That's the good news? wails Jones, What is the bad news? The Doctor gives a she

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)