There were three restauraunts on the same block. One day one of them put up a sign which said The Best Restaurant in the City. The next day, the largest restaurant on the block put up a larger sign which said The Best Restaurant in the World. On the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Three mice were being chased by a cat. The mice were cornered when one of the mice turned around and barked, Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! The surprised cat ran away scared. Later when the mice told their mother what happened, she smiled and said, You see, it pa

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Q: What does a ghost eat for dessert? A: I scream. (Ice cream) Q: Where does a ghost mail his letters? A: At the ghost office. (Post office) Q: What did the ghost mail home while on vacation? A: Ghostcards. (Post cards) Q: What amusement park ride do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

A: I have the perfect son. B: Does he smoke? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he drink whiskey? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he ever come home late? A: No, he doesn't. B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? A: He will be six months old

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 decipher解读,technicals技术术语 【笑话原文】 CD Player While shopping for my first CD player, I was able to decipher most of the technicalses on the promotional signs. One designation had me puzzled, though, so I call

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 late已故的,masculine男性的, 【笑话原文】 Girls Name When our daughter was born, we named her Myles, after my beloved late father, despite family warning that the name was too masculine. Years later, when I felt she

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 effectiveness效用,dealer商人,watch-dog监察人员, 【笑话原文】 The Effectiveness of Advertisement Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 inspector检查员,cordially热情地,windmill风车,compartment车厢,eyelid眼皮 【笑话原文】 German Visit A man decided to visit his brother who was stationed in Germany. He assumed that most Germans would speak E

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 minister牧师,illustrate阐述,pipe用嗓子尖声说话 【笑话原文】 What's His Number? Each Sunday the minister called the children to the front of the church while he told them a story. Once he brought a telephone to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 spoil宠溺,dote on溺爱,tantrum发脾气 【笑话原文】 But the Teacher Cried The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled .His father knew it, but his grandma doted on him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anyth

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 clerk售货员,tape卷尺,plasma 等离子 【笑话原文】 A Small Trick All I wanted was to pay for some batteries, but none of the clerks in the electronics store seemed interested in helping me. I got an idea, and pulled

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 cardboard纸板,creation作品,bet确信 【笑话原文】 Translation not Found I returned from Russia after living there nearly two years. My sister decided to surprise me by creating welcome home signs in Russian. She went

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 hearing aid助听器,supervisor负责人,parcel包裹 【笑话原文】 Hearing Aid A woman rushed into the post office and wanted to see the supervisor. I asked, Whats the trouble? I went out this morning, she began, and when

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 conservatory音乐院校,physiological生理的,nonsense胡说 【笑话原文】 An Entrance Examination In an entrance examination of a conservatory of music, the teacher asked one of the boys, What is the most important phys

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 idyllic质朴宜人的,spot场所,grimly生气地 【笑话原文】 A Complaint Some people always have something to complain about. I stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach in Californiaan idyllic spot, you would thin

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 alley小巷,predict预言 【笑话原文】 Told You So On my way to deliver a computer to a customer, I saw a handwritten sign at the entrance of an alley. It read, Blocked! Can not pass! Difficult to turn back. I continued any

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 bodyguard保镖,pistol手枪,evaluate评估 【笑话原文】 Hire A Bodygaurd When my new job required me to transport valuables, I decided I needed a gun for protection. Since I knew next to nothing about firearms, I joined

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 roaster供烤食的食物(土豆、鸡等),butcher肉贩,counter柜台 【笑话原文】 Ill Take All Three When a woman requested a whole roaster at the market, the butcher didnt let on that the bird was the last one. Do

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 can桶,haul运送,trash垃圾 【笑话原文】 The Garbage Can Is the Garbage Ive been hauling trash for years, so when the sign Garbage appeared on trash can, I replaced it with my own note, After 20 years on the job, I know

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

【生词预览】 tardiness拖延,unacceptable不可接受的 【笑话原文】 Is There Another Door? Being the office supervisor, I had to have a word with a new employee who never arrived at work on time. I explained that her tardiness was una

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)