I give her all my love That's all i do And if you saw my love You'd love her too I love her She gives me everything And tenderly The kiss my lover brings She brings to me And i love her A love like ours Could never die As long as i Have you near me B

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

(我起誓,我将永远在你身旁。我将给与你我的所有以及我的一切,我将一直专注与你。经历过那些脆弱的和坚强的,快乐的与悲伤的,以及好的和糟糕的时光后,我的每一次心的跃动都将伴

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Prince 绝对是自从上世纪80年代之后,在世界流行音乐界涌现出的极少有的多才多艺的流行音乐家中最耀眼的一位,被称为明尼阿波利斯之声 。 I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Long ago, and, oh, so far away 很久以前,那么遥远 I fell in love with you before the second show. 在第二场演出前我爱上了你 Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, 你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 but you're not really here

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

When I'm in Berlin you're off to London When I'm in New York you're doing Rome All those crazy nights we spend together As voices on the phone Wishing we could be more telepathic Tired of the nights I sleep alone Wishing we could redirect the traffi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

Silhouettes can fade at a masquerade But it's always the same Every time you leave, you never go away I'm a mystery, but the story of this Is both yours and mine Is it love, or don't you have the time? 'Cause we've set the perfect scene Couldn't hav

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

It being in the springtime and the small birds they were singing Down by yon shady harbour I carelessly did stray The thrushes they were warbling, the violets they were charming To view fond lovers talking, a while I did delay She said, my dear don'

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情歌金曲

一曲传遍大街小巷的 Save The Best For Last ,为Vanessa的歌唱旅途立下相当重要之里程碑。她为迪士尼动画片【风中奇缘】献唱的 The Colour Of The Wind(风之彩),是乐迷心中最美丽的声音收藏,动听

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

《California King Bed》是Rihanna专辑《Loud》中的单曲,于美国时间2011年5月9日首发。这支单曲是具有摇滚色彩的叙事民谣 Chest to Chest 胸紧贴着胸 Nose to Nose 鼻头碰着鼻头 Palm to Palm 掌心贴着掌心 W

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

take it by your silence that im free to walk out the door by the look in your eyes i can tell you dont think ill be back for more try to think of a world where you could stay and these safe hands could go take your heart above the water wherever i ch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Tonight I Celebrate My Love Tonight I celebrate my love for you It seems the natural thing to do Tonight no one's gonna find us We'll leave the world behind us When I make love to you Tonight I celebrate my love for you And hope that deep inside you'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

if you should ever lose your heart to that someone, you wanted all your life and if that someone false to part any meaning from a meaning last goodbye if it's a dream i wouldn't know if it's worth dreaming and if it's a lie i'd say their heart to rec

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Late at night when all the world is sleeping (夜幕降临 整个世界也已沉睡) I stay up late and think of you (我却独自在想你) and I wish on a star That somewhere you are thinking of me too (多么希望在星星的某个地方 你也

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

i was standing all alone against the world outside. you were searching for a place to hide lost and lonely now you've given me the will to survive. when we're hungry .....love will keep us alive don't you worry sometimes you've just gotta let it ride

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

if you love somebody 如果你爱上一个人 you better let it out 最好宣之于口 don`t hold it back 不要犹豫不决 while you`re trying to figure it out 当你试图找到答案 don`t be timid 不要胆怯 don`t be afraid to hurt 也不要害怕

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I was standin' with my friend when I saw you walkin' in And my heart started skippin' a beat I was tryin' to play it cool but I knew it was true That nobody would ever compete Well first comes love and then comes First date first kiss, we were checki

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Near or Far 歌手:Carissa Rae apart adv.相隔,相距; 分散地,分开地; 成部分,成碎片; 分辨; I'm here' you're there 我们山水相隔 But your love is with me everywhere I go 但你的爱伴我越过千山万水 This I know 我知

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

今天分享的是一首如诗般的情歌Make You Feel My Love。 重点词汇 on sb's case 指责某人 make up one's mind 下定决心 do sb. wrong 冤枉,委屈某人 black and blue遍体鳞伤的 When the rain is blowing in your face, 当雨打湿

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

英文歌Try教唱 Try 是电影《名扬四海》的主题曲。《名扬四海》本片翻拍自1980年同名电影,由Kevin Tancharoen执导,凯?帕娜贝克、娜图里?劳顿主演的剧情片,于2009年上映。该片讲述了纽约市的表

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

如此美丽的年纪,遇到如此美丽的伴侣,写下如此美丽的人生,就算不完整,也是一笔财富,这些都很难也不应该被忘记,这是我们美好的回忆。 歌词: I saw you yesterday and the look upon your face

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲