I've been so many places in my life and time I've sung a lot of songs I've made some bad rhyme I've acted out my love in stages With ten thousand people watching But we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you I know your image of me is what I

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Akon: Konvict Musik. 给音乐定罪 Michael: Ooohh 喔 Akon: Yeeaaah 耶 Michael: Yeeaaah.. 耶 Michael: This life don't last forever (both: hold my hand) 这样的生活不会永远 (合:牵住我的手) So tell me what we're waitin' for (bot

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

这支来自澳洲的二人组自1997年轰动入主全球音乐市场以来,绽现出前所未闻的新鲜声音。由电子旋律与放克吉他所营造出放肆的摇滚节拍、甜美的情歌旋律,带 着摇滚精神以丰富的电子实验音

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

I wandering like a leaf upon the wind 像一片树叶一样在风中漫游 i have been searching for someone 我在寻找那个人 holding out for a love to shake my soul 等待着一段震撼灵魂的爱情 heaven or nothing 那是天堂,或什么也

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Woke up this morning, Just sat in my bed, 8 a.m first thing in my head, Is a certain someone, Who's always on my mind, He treats me like a lady in everyway, He smiles and warms me through up the day, Should I tell him I love you, Wish I knew what to

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

It's always been about me myself and I If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time I never wanted to be anybody's other half I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last That was the only way I knew to that you You make we wanna say I do,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor 记载美好回忆的照片都散落在地板上 Reaching for the phone cause I can t fight it anymore 伸手去拿电话因为我再也无法抗拒 And I wonder if I ever cross your mind 我想知

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I've been so many places in my life and time 一生中去过如此多的地方 I've sung a lot of songs I've made some bad rhyme 已经唱过很多歌,做过很多拙文 I've acted out my love in stages With ten thousand people watching 面对人山人

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

more than words ,这是一首仅用一把木吉他伴奏,没有一丁点儿金属味的情歌一炮打响,该曲曾打上了 billboard 单曲榜的榜首。 Saying I love you 说我爱你 Is not the words I want to hear from you 并不是我想听

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

joe cocker的you are so beautiful 是电影《情枭的黎明》(carlito's way) 的主题曲, 这部伟大的电影是布赖恩德帕尔玛的真正巅峰,也是我最喜欢的他的一部作品。 You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Sorry I never told you All I wanted to say And now it's too late to hold you Cause you've flown away So far away Never had I imagined Living without your smile Feeling and knowing you hear me It keeps me alive Alive And I know you're shining down on

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Wheels are turning I remember when you were mine Now just to reach you Baby, I'd stand in line But there's another world We're living in Tonight And there's another heart That's fading in The light Don't want your picture On my cell phone I want you

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Maybe i'm amazed at the way you love me all the time Maybe i'm afraid of the way I love you 也许,我震惊 也许我是震惊于你那样一直爱我 也许我是惧怕自己那样爱你 Maybe i'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time And h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Martina McBride又名Martina Mariea Schiff,1966年7月29日出生在美国中部堪萨斯州,小时候受到父亲的影响而开始接触乡村音乐,她的父亲是当地一支名叫the Schifters的乡村乐队的核心。 If there were no wo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

tell me how i'm supposed to breathe with no air? 快告诉我没有空气我该如何呼吸 if i should die before i wake 如果我在醒来之前就已没有呼吸 because you took my breath away 这是因为你带走了我的呼吸 losing you is li

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I will always love you歌词(中英对照) If I should stay.如果我留下来。 I would only be in your way.我会成为你的羁绊。 So I'll go.所以我离去。 But I know.但我知道。 I'll think of you every step of the way.我每迈出的一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I gotta take a little time 我需要一点时间 A little time to think things over 一些时间思考事情 I better read between the lines 我真正体味更好 In case I need it when I'm older 以便日后不时之需 Now this mountain I must clim

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

《当我陷入爱河》是电影《西雅图夜未眠》经典插曲。 And now the purple dusk of twilight time Steals across the meadows of my heart High up in the sky the little stars climb Always reminding me that we're apart You wander down the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

我听之我见:Jack Johnson的歌永远没有悲伤,就像这首Banana pancakes 下着雨的天,对着心爱的女友说我们来做香蕉 英文歌词 Banana Pancakes By Jack Johnson Can't you see that it's just raining There ain't no need to go outside But baby You hardly even notic

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I was her she was me 曾经我就是她 她就是我 We were one we were free 我们是一个人 我们很自由 And if there's somebody calling me on 如果有人在呼唤我 She's the one 那就是她 If there's somebody calling me on 如果有人呼唤我 She's the one 那就是她 We were

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅